Friday 6 August 2021

Hope - Less . Know - More

5th Aug 

First dream was a long car journey I was driving and I was so tired,
wanted to stop and sleep but the others in the car wanted me to keep going. 
I'd told them I needed a break and we'd stopped at a strange place.
A woman let us into a room in the back,  like an old manor house...

Not posh just large a back kitchen type of space that was a boot room or something.
 

She had box's of new infant and baby clothes..

I'd been talking to her others were opening the packets

and I felt bad as they lady would have to seal them all up again as new.

An air of sadness.
I wandered threw the building a bit there were 2 larger bar areas with integral kitchens... Food could be cooked an drinks served from this large space.

It was filled with distant family from my Mama's side - It reminded me of a wake were you see people your related to but don't really know.

I'd left the bar area after looking and gone to the back again and the woman. 
I'd told them I needed fresh air before more driving and in the garden was a covered stone folly.
I'd gone in the dark to lay down there with the intention of napping.

The others from the car all followed me out though.

I'd got annoyed as I knew I could fly... So I'd flown of up into the rain and the night.
Intending to go back for them at dawn but first wanted time alone.

 

I asked Inka about the heads in jars and cats

I'd recalled the dream with Em in a red toy car as only a head with no arms...
He told me later n then vanished.

After that we were in a strange space...
And astral hub but more like confinement.  It was similar to the room I was in last night were my head was removed...

Only this time I was with very old friends I know.

We had been given sofas and furniture to fill the space

There was an aspect observing to see what kind of area we would make.

I'd seen Loci too, Inka had vanished we were still in the strange odd white building from the past few nights. 
Loci was putting me back into the room, I could see people I knew from the past Inka arrived in the morning was helping me sort my head out!

 

-

 

Is it protected? 'Not from you'  Why? 'You're mine, can move you in a pocket of time'

Oh...??  🤔
'Come Malico's Ren, we go as a group' 

Ok, sounds like fun.. 
Can I see that St Peter guy again?

'You'll have to explain what you did with his key'  It felt like it belonged there....

'Come mouse, we go for a time walk'  🤣 kk

 

It's 313 nooo 131.... 'Get it right bitch, then come bk here'     lol to the Vatican

'You got it, jump me mouse, no getting lost.... ... We're in a pocket'

 

We were all there it was like a stupid group outing 😂

'Speak for yourself Ren, we are all smart' 
Hahah 
I'd been dreaming too

A Row or an argument... Family dispute shit would hit the fan at X-Mas.

I'd frozen a drink... Oh no it was liquid savoury seasoning. 
It felt like Male side as we were in a version of Craster,
but overlaid onto the Vatican river...
An uncle was sitting at an office style table.

He was accounting or mediating..
I'd put on a wetsuit and had bright green flippers

I was going to wait stuff out and just swim and play in the river.
People in flat style buildings were all hearing the same thing.

Oh
😂I remember now before we jumped to the complex
We'd met at Malicos Illeth was there too we hugged for ages.

Inka was crazy playful...  🤣

It was making Loci laugh

As we'd jumped there Inka asked me 'Wana kiss my ring Ren it's fucking Massive!' 

He projected a piccy of Saturn in the sky batman style. 

It gave me the giggles and Malico commented sarcastically that we'd created a monster 😛
 

I wana roller-skate there!! 'What ever Ren just come back'

Leon?? 'Yes Ren..' You just knocked on my wardrobe.  'Just reminding you to behave mouse'
Hahah Ian's snoring is getting on my nerves stopping me sleeping I want to play.

'I will jump you, relax' 

Papal Giovni??  Eh??     'Let me jump you Ren... Shove him if you must or move down stairs'  What's that word 'Find tomorrow' 

errrr
 


Wake 202
Lol people would sing the green eggs n ham - but I was dancing to the old rave track.

'Were gona live forever, the afterlife'

 

Leon was shaking his head at me and telling me to stop wiggling and stay still a bit.

I'd asked him where was Inka and he'd told me

'Enough of him in you now that we will never get rid of him!' 

That made me laugh and I'd asked if that was a good thing??

He smiled and said 'Yes, for you Ren. You seem to like him'  🤣  Hahaha

Leon had jumped me inside a very round room.

The walls were like a sandstone. 
On the wall at shoulder height were the indents of very old words or runes.

They were worn and smooth were many hands had rubbed or touched them.

Reminded me a bit of Skyrim.. Them walls what you learn a Thu'um? From.

 

222 next wake.
Jack be nimble jack be quick jack jump over the candlestick -
Jack keeps getting put into box's but we keep winding the handle to pop him back out!
Oh the black Jack.. The black box..
'Come Ren, we play a game here' 

This was stupid we'd put a gold candelabra like this in a central square bit and I was on roller-skates jumping it.  I keep crashing into the others cause I'm not very good at stopping  🤣


 

I'd asked Leon where Kaylo was he told me Loci would bring him later and that Kaylo still scared of me atm cause I'm 'A massive lie-ability Bitch... But we kinda like your stupid shit'  😉 Heya Inka.
Oh Yeh...  The hickory dickory dock clock and I was playing the skating game to some Spanish language music...

 

I'd wanted to do down..  Inka would too I'd seen Malico watching us and asked if he wanted to come too. 
He did but he wishes to join my awareness so he merged with me.

Once below Marico's recall startled me then I realised way below is Etruscan style rock cut ruins ..... They are still connected!

Oh yeh at the start of the night I'd said the place was familiar and   'We told you, you had been here many times before Ren'  Oooooo coming back.

We were low...  I scattered there flowing threw all the recalls of below.
The other dreams and the planetary grid stuff.

I was recalling dreams from my childhood too.
'Bitch, Come fast'  Where? 'Guildhall Next?'  London? 

Fuck me I'm hot....  'Mmmmm come'   kk what we up to??  '303 trouble Ren'  lol 🤣  Hahahah whatever - Inka the dots, the places I've been dreaming we will link them??  'Mmmm, wana pop a big box next?'   Hahah yeh!   He shows me that cube at meca as a massive jack in the box.

I wake next at 525 calm.. 

I don't recall guildhall but we'd already done that on another night!
🤣


Instead I was in 2 other dreams one dream similar to the start of the night.

It's another of these strange white room venues I'm dreaming in at the moment this one was almost medical with 6 beds to a room and one room each story.

They were tall buildings 3 stories high set in featureless grass lands with smoothed pale concrete roads.

I'd arrived there with Lara  allocated a room on the ground floor a middle bed on one wall.
I wasn't pleased with it but I can sleep anywhere... There was a games room venue and I'd gone there to meet the others in this setting.

A large table perhaps air-hockey dominated the space.
(Oh I played this with Darth Dad?? We were upgrading the table?)
There was a dartboard too.
The others there we mainly male, they were watching me as I was new.
I was in a room of other female dreamers but they preferred to stay in bed I think.

I watched a flash flood there too a very sleek black modern car got completely submerged, the driver a talk guy got up n walked away.

The other dream was visually incredible it was the coastline going north from my main dream space but I was moving south back to the village.

There had been a weather event pocket frost and lol god knows what the sea had frozen it's self into incredible fractal sculptures and the white sand bed was exposed filled with small clear water pools. 

It was hard to describe but amazingly beautiful.. The air was filled with all kinds of birds, not all could fly well and some needed boosting.

Nodes & flows and energy points threw the globe... Oh this is what I was up to with Inka first.. Or I duno it all kinda happens at once from that perspective.
All had to be good to go....   I'd split myself to hold several nodes at once.

2 shapes one was a golden cross like a liquid light ribbon of flow.
The other was a darker 5 point star shape... 

We had done that on an earlier occasion I was checking it's stability and it was holding good... Hummm. I forget when we did that one. 

 


Oh this key thing....    It's Imp ortant - I wish I could re'member stuff all at once 😆

--

Darth Dad?  Can I talk to you too??

 

'Sadly, Yes Ren you can'  Oh... That annoying hu?  Anyhooo....  

Did we play a game in the sky

'Your time child would be better served in the sun'   

Hummm...   My search is borked...  I kip outside then can you help me find n recall please?

'He hates that you remembered to ask nice bitch'   Hahaha Inka 🤣

'Laughing doesn't work in your favour...'  You could shhhh?  'Yeh but you don't like that' 

kk..  I go outside
😶  One of you help plx?  Or both?  I don't mind...

 

'Just move your upside down ass'  kk


--

I'd gone in the garden as suggested... You guys all chatting to me lots!

I'd moved and bothered to Write/Right/Rite
😂


'Should have let us
implant you as a kid witch'

I realise that now....   Hahah  my Bro even broke that elbow on a Saturn shaped ball!! 🤣  My Mam on phone to fairy god mama
 

'Old Injury Ren, Even Then....' 

Ass from
elbow though Inka?? I likely needed it in the head 💜

My Relation-shits with artists?? 

'An amusable Bitch Ren, you benefit from titanium'

What is its structure??

'The Right question'

What is the left one??
'Something you will dream mouse'

lol....  

Errrrrrrrr  'Yeh mouse!'  lol WOW 😆

 



I come bk n my Dis.cord profile pic is inverted
😋  'Upside down n round n round Ren!' 

OMFG the
poem I wrote as a kid!! 'Now behave?'

I'm walking of a right hand cliff now???
 

Meby ...  Am I fool again??    Don't just laugh 🤣 WTF puck ??💙 'Fancy your luck?'  Yeh 🍀
 



Oo.. my kid pic, down the well.   We came to break the I need that mama's to help now??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...