Monday 30 August 2021

Waves and Games


I don't feel home..  'You're Not'   Where am I then?

'Where you need to be'  Inka? 

'Sleep Ren, we work better with you atm when you're not awake'

I miss you... 'You are me' 
Take me to that wall again plx I'll owe you.

'Here then Bitch' 

 

I remember Inka showing me that crazy wall again from the night before then he left me there.

I suddenly really missed the others Darth Dad followed me to Malico's

I wanted to dream with him but the others all helped too. 
 

The first dream I was young again.

It was a vast magic dark garden with an amazing bending river threw it.
Hazy purple moon light was rippling on the water.
A massive willow tree and stepping stones.
I was with a young guy. 
We were playing and had made a dolls house out of old cardboard box's.

Pipe cleaner dolls wrapped in scrap fabric clothing.
We had run off to play in the garden then there was another huge wave!

I keep seeing massive waves and sea walls atm.   This was huge and strange for a river.
I was worried for my friend as he didn't swim well.
 

Next another very odd space. 
I had a child with me, he was 4 or 5 years.

Dark skin and hair with beautiful hazel eyes.
We were in what was like a stately home... I had on long skirts and petticoats.
I was this child's guardian, I recall carrying him. 
I wasn't his mother I was only 20ish.
I had a feeling my cats were there again as people.

The dreams are so deep and involved it's hard to recall in any way meaningful as it's like being someone else.

A strange model fishing boat.. Water sprinklers and plastic toy fishermen with cigarettes.. It was oddly real.

Blood bleeding hands and bandages,

I was seeing the blood run down a metal table it was thin and old, not oxygenated..


Dryads..  With Malico, Leon, Loci we were trees/Dryad  
Malico, Oak.. I was sad for him.
Leon Ash, Darth Dad Yew.
Inka wasn't around so I was being Holly and Rowan.

I was Ivy too and Loci was being the pine/far seer trees
They were showing me the tree energy,

The Deciduous and evergreen..
I could see the berries of Ivy, Rowan and Holly. 

A guy was teaching me how to DJ and Inka was a child!!

I was asking him wtf he told me just go with it for now.

Then I was a kid too and we were being put in the back of an old yellow hatchback car.

Was like dreams from last Autumn with Kaylo.. I saw him too but my lucidity n recall is so low.
I'm sleeping 11hrs.

Oh another dream was a crazy old-school hotel.  
Me and my male aspect there we were in black n white fancy-dress.
Playing games.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...