Saturday 14 August 2021

Clean up Crew


Enders Game is nice book 'You are easy pleased Mouse'  May be yeh. 

'Amusable too, read more then sleep early we'll have some fun with you'

Ok.... 

'You'll like it Ren, you love games'

What are you? 'Why do you ask?'  Curious I suppose, you know me inside and out.

'Trust Bitch, it's got us this far, I've always been around mouse... Where ever the fuck you are'

Yeh.. You can take me to baby me.. 'So can you Ren if you try'  Not so fast??

'Bitch, we can shatter you threw time... Don't try and logic this ok, we show in sleep'
 

A tawny owl wakes me just before one Inka was speaking to me as I woke.

'Ren.  Make sure you know what you are shaking off and where you are leaving it'
 

He surprised me as I'd forgotten he was with me. 
'I told you I'm riding you at the moment....' 

At that moment the I in question had appeared to be a large dragon serpent thing flying around outside 😶

I'd been shaking like a dog!

 

When I wake again it was still early, Jack had been male me...  We were somewhere utterly unfamiliar.
But also had a feel of astral here.... When I sleep upstairs, I seem more likely to scatter into the sky.

The 2 dreams had been detailed and dark, linked too. 

Party's and people outside a storm was coming and we were securing stuff down so it would not blow over or away.

Jack was for some reason peeing all-over the floor!  I was following him about mopping it up 🙄

 

There was a strange religion written on flaps of brown envelop 21 people had signed up.


The dragon dreams again only this are like twisty lines of light...
I was one and was weaving with them... This time I was a deep blue and white.
My throat centre felt hairy... Inka was err helping?  I duno he was around anyhow.

They were like coloured glowing serpent threads.

It reminded me of when we were like strange pipe fish in the Ocean... This time though we were all flying.

Next wake to this........
 

'Time is like an enemy

Leaving lovers by the side

The more you cling to love

The more you're gonna lose your mind'

 



Inka was laughing... 'Love all you want bitch... I can MIND - TIME, we can balance and weave!' 

My blue throat center was so odd... 'Follow Come'

 

-
 

When I next wake it's Loci waking me he asks me
 'Ready to go to Inka Ren?'
I remembered what they had told me way earlier in the night
(I'd been with Leon, Kaylo, Loci and Inka) that Inka Inka would be taken....

That they would take me to him later and he might not be in a good way....

Just to keep him company same as I have in the past.

I'd told him I was ready after I'd written dreams up as I'd been all-over.

After more of the coloured weaving I'd been in a version of here
 

The first thing I recall was 
I'd had a phone and watch that had bugged out at the exact same time.

Both of the screens, glitching, freezing.
The phone came back first, it was a large black handset.
Not a brand I've owned or herd of.
The watch was restarting and I was looking at the phone screen.

Many new photo images had been installed there.
I was scrolling threw them,

They looked like desert game maps.
Each was a square quadrant,

I could see entry and exit areas and safe zones..

There were many of them I was scrolling threw.
 


Zak had also had a bad dream and got into bed.
( I was aware that Zak was also at a sleepover so was lucid enough to know I was dreaming)
I'd also watched a bright orange VW crew van outside... It was wrong hand drive
A guy with tattoos was in the back and a woman in the front passenger seat..

Was an odd dream more like false awakening or alternative.

The woman had put something under the cushion of her seat

and the guy slid open the back door a fraction then banged it closed.

The longer dream had been odd

Set in my main dreamhouse..

Centred around the downstairs bog!

It had been pulled apart then all the bits stacked

Like a strange work of art!
It was filthy too... 

Yellow orange crystalized urine,

Horrible smell.

 

My Dad was going to fix it,

I was there for 2 reasons..

I'd agreed to clean it,

But mainly to analyse something in the cistern.

It was strange pond life 🙄🤣 again...

I was lucid enough to recall the other recent and not so recent dreams.

 

Samples were taken of the specimens,

A paper had been retracted, deleted or hidden,

It was pertaining to the sample I had taken..

I didn't find out what it was until years later.

 

One of the samples was like a tropical anemone,

The other a hybrid part plant part creature.

It was green and small, fascinating thing.

Like a plant with many eating heads!
I'd also dropped 2 silver rings into the water in the Cistern.

 

'Come Ren, I'll jump you now' 

Poseidon again?  Hu? Has a key will take me??

I duno...  I'll  'Come Ren, you'll see'

I was splitting first into the 2 layers...

2 Inka's one in a white room, the other in a prison..

 

We'd arrived at the prison first it was the reverse of here.
Same prison Cell I'd been in for a few nights when Inka had joined me.
Poseidon had got me out, so he would be the one who would return me.

 

The guard recognised him and opened the cell without question.

Inka was unconscious, he'd been beaten senseless.

I've seen him worse though...
 

In the other place, a white room.

I was weighed before I was allowed to join him.

I don't register on their devises so am allowed to enter.
 

In the white room he's sat in only shorts.

Unresponsive staring at a wall.

 

 Loci's voice askes me 'You know what to do?'

 

And I remember the symbiote thing ... I know his spine and brain stem.
 

I’d been mainly formless up until this point my I make myself into a prawn like insect made of white light

I started to merge at the bottom of his sacrum, travelling in the nerves between the vertebra.

 

This was very odd as I was awareness in nerves but I could feel my progress in my own sleeping form.

I was woken to full waking by pressure on my right cervical vertebra…

 

I hear a track playing…. 

 

I'm standing at the edge

But something always brings me back

All the voices in my head

Reminding me of what I have

 

If I fall tonight

You can bring me back to life

If I fall tonight

You can be my saving light



My awareness was very split now.  

And my own energy body felt crazy,

my ears and scalp feel electrified and strange.

I could feel the others reminding me of how we merge.

As my split glowing aspect me creeps further threw the white nerves.

 

Once at the crown and seated down the spine

I used the prawn type legs to follow out threw the main spinal nerves,

As I’d reached the heart center everything felt white and glowing

I hear Inka’s voice laughing as he said ‘Hello Parasite!’ 

 

This made me laugh as I get a fresh DL of all the dreams from last year!  Hahaha..

He reminded me of the connection of one and other..

What we do to another we do to us too, our exchange was one of visual knowing.

 

I was dreaming again too in another layer. 

A dam, with a puzzle this was almost game like.

Layers and ladders, things had to be moved in a certain order.

A mental hospital with a tower… oh yeh I recall now that I was also in the mind of Inka,

The white room experience was glowing and knowing….

The prison cell I was experiencing as an interplay of mist and shadow.

 

Anyhoo in the hospital tower a priest was laying on the floor…

I cold see in his mind angles Mosaic art.

Writing in a language I can’t read.

I’d been asked to cook too…. I was frying bacon on a large old range cooker.

There was an issue with it all he rings were always lit.
(That was another dream with you Inka?  All the rings on full??  ‘Find later Ren, finish this now’ )

 

I think It was greek... the writing looked greek

 

I’d also been laying on a bed on grass with a veiw between 2 hills

It had an amazing view of a snow capped distant mountain and a stunning sandy beach. 

The sun was rising, and the sea and sand glowed pink. 

If I moved my position slightly I see a large family,

All with dark eyes and hair, there skin is warm and there is rope and wood walkways on the side of a mountain.

I see a father with a small dark haired daughter, he has made her a crown of woven flowers.

A waterfall was crossed by wooden walkways, and the flowers grew up hand made trellis.

 

I was trying to shift my perception again to see the sand beach once more but Ian woke me up.


The parasite / possessed thing with Inka was cool...  was like a feedback loop!  
Very intense 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...