Friday 13 August 2021

Child Dreams


I was a bit rubbish at writing dreams as was stuck under 4 cats! 

Shadow rescued me at exactly 303 being the one cat to many that made them get up!
I'd been with Leon...  Oh yeh they were with me yday.  


Since the run in the morning.......








Sorry  I tried to fight you Leon,
'Its ok Ren, we provoke you as it keeps your attention and helps you to grow'
 

'However you do need to let Kaylo and I manage you to' kk

 

'Ren. Kaylo would like permission to enter and reorganisation your mind'

 

Ofc... 
'We will continue to shield him from you' ok...... 🙄

'You have bonded yourself to aspects he does not require nor need to see'
yeh...

'You are currently tared with the same brush'

 

Yeah I know. 

'You have done it for the right reasons Ren, just don't expect to be liked out there'

 

Hahaha yeh, what's new.
At least now I know why I'm so astrally unpopular
🤣
 


I was going to dream with them,

Inka decided I'd be less lightly to wana fight with them as a kid.

I agreed so he changed me to a child before I went to the library to find Leon,

Malico was there too he joined my awareness. 
 

The dreams had been strange... In one I'm been in a supermarket with bare shelves... No food.
Also a wedding, I'd been watching from above.  50's style clothes.

There was more stuff when Inka came back closer to morning.  
I stayed as a kid and when went for breakfast in the big dinning room.

I had toast and scrambled eggs with ketchup.

Haha was odd eating as a kid, my legs didn't reach the floor!!
Food as usual at Malico's place was good,

I've not eater scrambled egg like that since I was little.

 

We jumped about into lots of dreams,

Where Rog kid was in my bedroom...

Last year where I'd been a kid in a car.

Volunteering to help with stuff,

Pushing out abused kids awareness.

There would be an aspect of what I was dreaming that would get messy.
Oh yeh...  Inka asked me to look up last year!!

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/08/if-your-devil-archetype-asks-you-if-you.html

Haha 1 year ago 😛  'Told you would be wild Ren!'  Hahaha Yep 🤣

 

 

On another layer though I was accessing and sorting vast quantity's of data again!
This time it was structural materials.

Load baring capacity of various materials,

Ductile strength? 

Oh yeh... That is a thing.
 

Ductility - Strength of Materials 
https://tubingchina.com/Ductility_htm 
Ductilityis a measure of how much deformation or strain a material can withstand before 
breaking. The most common measure of ductility is the percentage of change in length of 
a tensilesample after breaking. This is generally reported as % El or percent elongation.

Was like the dream the other night when people were discussing engineering.

This time though I was in the data accessing it all at once,

Structure too. 
Inka's awareness was with me -
There was a sensation I could play space to his time,

We could create reality fabrics to play in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...