Wednesday 25 August 2021

Silver Wig n Inka Fight

Yellow & Blue..

A long dream.. Running, I could run up and over walls.  Parkour

Then many hands arms all hold me down..

 

A broken costume.

A world a place.  Wide,

A silver thread crown/wig or headdress.
I was trying to find the threads to mend the silver wig?

Hummm no it was a plated ring.. 
I was looking for replacement fabric and threads

A costume department room.
 

Next was with Em... We were kids them toys with a smell.

Strawberry Shortcake :P 
Another that was cone.. 

Sweet cone? Vanilla cone...

Oh Unicorn ..  Smelt like vanilla ice-cream.

Weaving Blue and Yellow...

Leon & Kaylo Helping.. 

Weaving colour..  I wanted Inka.. Loci & Malico were better help at blue.

Leon told me he would no longer keep me from Inka,

The fight I was after would not be pretty...


Haha, he was right...   It was grim and violent I knew it was a quarter to 5.

I woke and it was 4.45
As my astral form died, I joined Inka's awareness again he was still angry.

Angry for the brutality of what came before.

He asked me 'Why?'  I know what he is and is capable of... All the other crew wanted to help.

I told him I don't care.

Tree roots, like feet... Hyper real, like gruflow feet.

Inka was still pissed but he makes my awareness sharp n real.
Farseer trees.
Once we'd destroyed each other again there was little need to stay apart.

We dream deep. 

Fae realms, a deep dream with a flying saucer, and a caravan.

I didn't know the controls it had a nuclear reactor on board.

Inka when asked reminded me of the symbology of these.

H-bomb or A-bomb n the spaceship mind/brain. 
 

Next up long dream with female side of the family.

Chris & Sandra as alternative parents n also my Mam

Fairy GodMama.

I'd made a yogurt, it was a culture of white creamy like the Inka mental dream.

I'd added a dark berry mix.   Like black cherry or something - it tasted good.
Next was baby Zak I was bfding him, let down reflex.

A harbor the tide was out... Sand below

The tide had washed up 100's of kids & dogs toys.


A ships deck. Vast and polished.

Like a school sports hall fresh painted n varnished.

My lucidity was much higher with Inka,

I'd missed him though n didn't wana wake to recall. 

 26/Aug

'Come'  Will you be nice?

'No bitch. Nor do you want or need me to be'

Will you be close then?

'Yes Ren, as you want, you can owe me for it too 😏'

Nice 😜OMW

Wow.. What a dream.  I'd been with Em and people who were family to her. 

We had decorated a strange house together...

2 guys family were watching and shadowing. 

On waking I realised the 2 guys were my 2 cats!  Derpy and Shadow! 

I really miss them. 

The house we had decorated was amazing like art.
Large slices of tree trunk polished made amazing patterned floors,

Glittery silk fabrics like beautiful sari material too all different colours.

Lots of lights too.

 

Next up... Contactless.

A fishing rod Arial.

It was a connection to far away.

Also crew..

'Cute too mouse... Come. You are the distant one at the moment' 

Inka took me to South America again.

We were on the top of a temple. 

We watched the sun set he fed me.

A dream of a medical facility..

Then I was back at the roundhouse outside.

I'd ended up in the fire again when I hope out again I was a burning Wren bird again.

 

This time Inka didn't repel I stuck to him magnetic like.

Then turned into a more Imp/boggart form.

My skin was iridescent purple reminded me more of what it's like when I'm a dragon.

 

A white room 101 and also a round goldfish bowl with 2 clownfish and Anenome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...