Sunday 22 August 2021

Tanks and Sea

 

'That Ren, is why you are an entitled bitch'  

Hu? (A really crazy card spread) Lol sorry....  I just know I'm safe 😜

Thor, Black, Red Gold.. We've seen these?

'You have Ren.. You're eyes you're dream'  Oh yeh.  Kk 
That dragon too...   The ones that jumped out.

'Re-Read plx... And set'   Oh...  

 

-

Wake at 101

Errrrr I duno how to write this? 

'Well wake the fuck up a bit and let me help'

Errrrrr ok..

'Don't give me that shit Ren'

I'd been with Inka in a dream but we were both in role...

We were in tunnels again, it was game like and involved but so hard to brig back.

My dreams are long, fun & deep but to much to bring threw to wake properly.

 

'Get up and stretch' Errrr  your not in the mood to argue hu?

'Well spotted mouse'  kk I'm hot..

 

-

Another massive dream, the main parts I recall were a very detailed fish tank. 

A small fish in the tank is trying to repair the shell of a tiny water snail. 

It was lifting up soil substrate and taking it to the snail on the glass.

Then the same fish is trying to help a tiny water louse / flea or crayfish

Very small but I could see amazing detail.

This was just a part of a way bigger dream...

Someone was interfering or trying to clean the tank?

The fish was trying to keep the other stuff with it.

 

There has also been 2 triplets all very different more like miniature dolls.

The mama was posing them to take photos.

They had on almost hand knitted doll clothes or jumpers.

 

I'd looked in a mirror at some point too, I duno who I was. 

I mainly recall I had the wrong body, very odd clothes too.

A sort of 60's hand knitted jumper and dungarees.

 

Inka wanted to take me to Darth Dad too, but to listen and not get in a fight atm.

He was to split at the moment to offer me any protection

and I'm still supposed to be looking out for him.

 

Moon looked amazing...  

I dream very deep here, but I suppose it's as I'm processing lots.

The full moon looked amazing.

The dream I'd been with a been on a massive journey,

Coach and Train... I remember lots of storm-troopers and feeling very short.

 

616

I was with Josh or my Bro.. They often seem similar in dreams.

We are on a very crowded beach... Location wise it was like the South beach from my main dream space.

Where the penguins were... Lots of dreams there, Hum.. Inka and Fay dream too.

 

We were close to the rocks at the far end and people had left us with a bunch of their stuff..

And I had way to many clothes.

There were layers of rocks and cliffs behind with massive strange sea birds.

It was an odd setting, surreal and crowded, I was tied down looking after other peoples stuff.

It felt like family stuff old though aunts/uncles had picked it up to try and take it back to them.

Was working my way north, the sand was way grittier that it should be, with muddy streams.

It was also high detail, the prick of the grass, sounds of gulls and sand underfoot.

 

Inka was showing me stuff after...

The voiceless.  Children, Animals, Dementia, trees too... A kind of voiceless.

Humans can go a bit crazy when unheard.

Communication with people who have passes too. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...