Saturday 7 August 2021

Family & Lost Chidren

 

First dream was long before 2am.  I'd been given a small new-born baby.
I'd been told to expect it... Though I was aware I wasn't pregnant.

I lived in a large single story cottage with a large glass lean too on the back...
Outside was a overgrown but productive veg and flower garden.
The leantoo was filled with other plants and tools.

The place was full of stuff, messy in a homely way quite old fashioned.

I duno who I was tbh...
I'd had 2 children that seemed like Fay & Dot..
Then a message about another I  knew it wasn't mine but I was to be it's mama.
 

I'd got a few things ready in advance. 
It was delivered at the bottom of a metal silver slide...
Was more of a drainpipe as the baby was tiny!

It came with a small loaf of bread...
The bread had a red and yellow plastic wrapper

and the writing was an eastern European language.

Not sure what one.

 

I'd dressed the baby as it arrived nekid and made sure it was warm and safe.

I was concerned about the baby's Mama,

So I was asking round to see if anyone knew anything about her.

 

A large male builder was injured in my garden,

Some colleagues had picked him up and were carrying him.

 

Then a large amount of school kids and fathers arrive...
They had all come into my cottage, were in the fridge and kitchen

Getting stuff to make sandwiches and drinks.
They were from all over the world.... It was fine as I had a big kitchen.

I didn't seem to mind them being there the whole place was increasingly busy.

 

-
Jabberwocky again and the tower of babble - language barriers and dementia...
Atman again too??

This baby??    There was other words too, it crosses language barriers and more,

It was an offer of communication?/  No...   Redemption?/ Hummm Who's babe??

I recalled I'd got Inka to take me to Leon I'd wanted to see Kaylo he'd jumped me to re-ed

I don't recall arriving there only the dream. .

 

Masks.. Muzzles.. Censorship and silence - Voices being hidden and hushed.

Oh yeh I was with Darth Dad... He was teaching me stuff and dream sharing.
His awareness was deep dark purple.

I'd completely forgotten the first dream he was telling me about infants and baby's

Children and babies had been swapped to stops wars and conflicts.

It was the Emissary that the others had taught me about last year (Oh that also had a woman with a baby!)

 

He was telling me it had been hard on entity's that had volunteered it had messed with memories and recall.

The whole time here was poring with rain too like the sky was crying for earths lost children...

 

Hard to describe it all our larger aspects and family wanted us all to have more recall.
It was very emotional.


In a dream I'd been on a journey it was like a competition we'd had to loop to another country then come back again.
I'd stopped of in a modern lab were 2 females were showing me something.


It was an incredible entity creature.

It was small in a glass tank but it could take the form of anything near it.

It would dissolve into what looked like spit or seafoam now an then.

They women were placing various things beside it

Mind-blowing strange sea life

Like rainbow shrimps and crazy coral

This thing could replicate any form.

As the foam it was harmless

But they demonstrated how it could meet any predator and consume it by matching it.
That was a little more disturbing 

It would enter the other form become it then they both turned back to foam.


I'd also been in my dream area in a way I'd not seen it before.

House sandstone walls with no windows and the road was a mud track damp and claylike

it was wet there too everything was shining.

In the walls were amazing faces made from tiles, a display of 3 heads with distorted faces.

It was like ancient art / billboard advertising.

I'd gone to the old seafarers café but it was mainly locked up now.

A pile of stuff was under a red and white stripped canvas,

I'd wanted to collect some old belongings but we were all discouraged as it had been given to someone else now.
So I'd gone outside to look round more.

 

Next I was back with Darth Dad, Leon and Inka....
we were recalling the dream with a wedding were we'd closed down a portal.

 

As we'd remembered I'd jumped back there

It was a very different version of the same event.

It was still a wedding but this one was very poor.

The wedding meal was like a school canteen.

I'd watched the wedding family in cheep clothes with fake flowers.

I was attending the meal there.

Sat at a table with a blue top, it felt very like a school hall.

The blue was faded unevenly where it had been washed so much.

The table markers were ripped of A4 pad with a meal and name scribbled in blue biro.
I was down for a roast turkey dinner.

My Dad was at the next table down, he wanted me to taste his veggie ham.
I'd had a try and was surprised he wasn't having meat.

 

A table close by was all Russian and there was a strange joke going round..
It was a question too, I'd made sure someone translated to them too.

I was sitting alone on my table, I could see the canteen out of a window.

I was watching plates get filled with chips and gravy.

Everyone seemed to be having something different.

I liked the look of a cheese omelette.

 

As I was alone I was mainly listening...

There was an issue with the sale of a farm.

A large family dispute higher up.

Some younger generations needed a bail out financially.

But it would hurt the elders emotionally to be forced to sell.

 

We were a generation in the middle,

We felt for our immediate elders who would need to deal with the fall out from their parents.

The discussions were getting heated as no one wanted to upset or evict the eldest,

But it was almost all decided and all that was left was to execute it.

I was watching in another space a granddaughter with her Nana,

I was pondering if there was an alternative way around this.
They had red and white stripped matching hold-alls.

 

-

Hummm this, there is something on the tip of my brain :P 
The farm made me think of the insect overseers!

It also reminded me of when I first met Inka at the start of the dream dairy,

He was one who need a bail out...

I'd wanted to help but I didn't want him stealing our History / His Story??
🤔

Last dream was a crazy computer style game that people went inside.

You got a strange foam gun and the objective was to obtain 3 blue berry pies.

I'd been watching the games as a spectator.

Then was swapped in at the end of a round and didn't understand why or what.
I'd just been dumped on the spot.
It was at last moment it was as the person was losing,

And my bro was suddenly in the game too he was in the water below me and could give me the pies.

He was refusing to help though and I didn't know why.

He'd stated to climb out and I'd lost my temper n shoved him bk into the water.

Then I had to jump in a help them cause they were drowning.

As I was pushing my bro up n back out of the water Inka appeared
Helped but really angry me...

Drowning brothers was a trigger for him!! 😶.........  

--
-

Hummm Red & White stripped Canvas, from the early night...


Then the bags of the Nana & Girl (Just got told they were fendi?  like wtf?)

Seems they were....  but they were red white with gold 🤣



Inka.... this is making me think of PopCorn bags mate... Santa & barber / North Poles and candy canes???   'We are well matched Mouse'  Sheesh


It's not fair I don't remeber this at once... 🙄 'You recall more than most Bitch, just enough to keep it fun'

Santa...and Barbra   barber.. is the lost boys too??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...