Tuesday 10 August 2021

Shapes and Colours


‘See how aspects like you go bad mouse?’ Yeh a view with no voice,

A seer who values free will.

‘Come Ren, it’s why he wants you out..’

 

It’s confusing…

‘You have surprised him mouse. 

He’s not used to assets who have been used and abused still standing firm in the middle of the road’

 

I’m hardly firm.

‘You don’t back down Ren,  You will fight till we break you then still get back up’

Yeh, I’m stupid n forgetful and it’s not like I’ve got much better to do?

‘You would be surprised Ren, it’s your love that keeps you bouncing back’

Then hug me a bit, or fight me? I don’t mind much either way I just want to feel something else like me.

‘Ok, bitch,, come’.

 

I’d slept deep and long first…. Moved downstairs as my dreams are more divided next to Ian.  I was tired of feeling like I was pulled 2 ways.

 

I woke around 3a dream of a boy surgery on his face. 

He’s had an accident - t was suppose to be reconstructive but it looked like a plugs or sockets going into his jaw were the nerves of his teeth would be.

 

One was a 3 way port in his top jaw then a single one where his chin would be going to the never there.

 

There was a strong plant to smoke too, it had a barbed seed head… the kind that catch in pet fur.   The seed head and leaves where picked to dry.

 

Cats were being left while an owner went away…. Oh and a pig and a goat were in the shed.

 

There was surgery on a dog too grey/white long haired saluki type thing… the operating table was outdoors.

 

The long dream….

I was in a harbour, there were reports of a small vessel that had accident yesterday been dragged 4miles off shore.

 

I was with a small boy, possibly Zak but younger.

 

The water was shallow….  Long sandbanks with the tide only a ft or so from the bed for a long way out.

 

Looked like a pine cone being dragged on a fishing line.. (Bait.. Inka told me on the run)

We followed it way out.  Both in nightclothes.

We reached a sandbank with a hovering helicopter.

Only it’s silent… the water was clear and the sand damp and golden.

 

On the end of the helicopter winch is a guy surrounded by an open fishing net.

The detail was amazing, it was an old net made out of knotted hemp rope.

 

Caught it in the net were all kinds of black birds, mainly corvids a few magpies.

Black feathers falling (Ren, female ancestor work) kk.

 

Then the winch stopped and the man helped the birds out…

When I look up again I see the man clearer.

He’s got curly light brown hair and a beard he’s smiling at us and he now has 3 huge birds.

 

A sea eagle, a massive brown owl and a large predatory sea bird.

 

His eyes are familiar I know he knows me.

 

I notice on the sandbank a catch has been landed.

 

Mainly mackerel a young Indian toddler in a pink tracksuit is on the sand too.

She’s walking among the catch and has in her hand one fish she’s taken a bite from.

She hands it to me and I thank her.

 

(The kids with the Tiara Ren & Zak… find that dream). Kk

 

The girls Mama arrived and they leave together and I stand now were seals are feeding..

They have come out of the water and are gathered at my feet… tucking into the free fish meal.

 

The feel of the fish scales and the blue & black strips… sliver scales shine in the sunlight.



(Oh this is different from the red & black & white of last night!). ‘Mmmmmm’. Kk

 

Me and Zak were still along way from shore,
Alone but for the seals now and my bitten mackerel.

Her small teeth marks were just behind the gill I could see the pink of the flesh below.

 

I took Zaks hand and we walk back to the shore is silence….

I’d called my mother though to meet us at the harbour as we were both in our nightclothes.

 

-

Another dream of a very big communal live in school. 

ME and lots of other females were leaving.

Together we were cooking a last meal to share,

Playing games on flip charts and recalling memory’s of our time there.

 

We had children playing round us, the cookers were in various class rooms.

We were all making a different thing for the meal,

The cooking equipment was noting like I’d seen.

Was 50’s retro but strange shapes cubes, hexagons and even round domes.

 

We played a game with toilet roll, we would all miss shared living.

 

I’d forgotten what room my cooker was in and while looking for it had to walk in and disturb lessons.

 

-

Inka took me back into the other dreams for more details.

 

He shows me shapes, there meanings… Hex and cross……..   The x in runes.

 

He was showing them to me both in a ring the one Leon burnt into me.

The number 4.

 

The winch and the hook… fishing, and trawling, the Histe dreams… lifting a timeline.

He showed me myself as an infant again, this time I’m a toddler.

I was in a playhouse my parents made from an old TV box.

 

It was decorated in my left over wallpaper and I was inside it looking in detail at the  Noah’s arc images,

Looking and recalling the animals.  

 

Oh I had another dream of this I’m my room… and the miss match with the green curtains, they were cowboy and Indians…

Hum, same as the female timeline stuff you showed me this morning.  My Mama was the 0-  ??

 

Last dreamI was cooking again, I was cooking for a party but most people hadn’t arrived yet.

 

I’d made a large fish pie in a hexagonal blue, white and pink cooker.

I’d made another dish too but this one hadn’t started cooking as I’d not understood the controls well.

 

There were no plates to serve up on. I was searching all the cupboards in the unfamiliar kitchen listening to the people talking.


 

Ben and Noah (who took a kitten) Mel’s old lover Toby.  They were deep in discussion about structural engendering and architecture,

Optimal materials and loadbearing.

I’d eventually found some square plates, old fashioned blue and white with that oriental pattern with a bridge and tree.

I’d served up the meal while pondering what I was dreaming…

 

As I woke recalling the names of the people who were present my speakers gave a large crackle

 (They haven’t done this since I was writing the Leon Ren chat in the re-ed story)

 

 

-

About that mouse…..   Lol no such thing as fiction Hu?  ‘We did warn you!’  Hahaha I know

 

‘Work next mouse, I’ve even stolen your sun to make you go inside!’  Pahahah 
😆

 

‘Get up then or I’ll rain on you and your washing too!’  Hahahaha  ok… going

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...