Thursday 12 August 2021

Tin Hut


'I'm fast Ren I know. I talk to you real time now, we are joined on most timelines'

I errrrr

'You've chatted to me all day bitch, you've surprised Darth Dad

He'd rather you sided'

But he can't make me?
'Free will stupid, just sleep we will show more'
Should I side??
'Now Ren!?  After all we've gone threw?'
Errrrr  I just want stay with crew...
'Then shhh come here' 

Strange dreams...   It's b4 12
Family..

Inka, teaming & teaching me..
Shadows, Patterns hidden games & mirror aspects.


The cats were all-over me shadow kitty bugged me awake nuzzling my face.  It's 212

 

A dream again about Blue and black...

A haunted metal shed..

The colour and setting was amazing...  
Like a horror film or game setting..

Deep blue, black silver dark placement.
To the side of the metal shed was a crazy old style fairground.

We were meant to get the shed to fly,

Me with 4 other guys.

There was a plan with 4 weights for the 4 guys

Also 4 old carrier bags filled with different coloured cut roses.


It took of early... The guys were supposed to make it fly,

Me and Sandra, and a young female when inside with the roses

Then we were flying...

 

The 4 guys with there 4 kg weights were left behind.
It could have been scary but I just felt ZOOOOMMM!

I was singing :)


The metal shed flew me and the other 2 females to Zak.
He was with another kids...

They were talking about how to argue with language?

 

Odd... Next I'd woke yelling...

 

'I'll fight you with my bare hands!'  I think to Leon??

 

'See why your impossible Bitch?'  lol  errr

Oh Yeh Inka had taken me to Leon not long before

Telling me to dream with him and he said to Leon.

'Do not lose her, she's a pain to catch again'

😵  Why was I attacking?? 

'Come back Ren, jump to Malico's house,

We can dream share and I will show you'

 

Inside something amazing!!  

Like void but filled with white light structure...

Errr like fat noodles but very symmetrical and glowing :D

Dark and light... Fabric like.

Wake 333 errr Orio Bicys and manhole covers!

Patterns and shapes!

I'd gone into a dream too of before the tin-house dream.

I'd been jumped back to the before...  Was a house with Em and

suspended ceilings?

It was a very old timber framed building..

Old whitewashed walls

Then wires holding up suspended floor boards...

 

The rooms had messy beds where many people slept.
I'd lost my clothes... I needed to find them to go to work.

I was due back at 3.... It was the fair by the tin shed.
 

Last dream was Lake Michigan

Strange model houses...

They had burning fires around them.

The fires were real, they had faces in them too like fire sprites.

Wax model people... And others who knew me.
-
Picked some cards again in the morning...
Again Rainbow in the middle a black and a White & Gold... Only this time 2 Gold no silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...