Thursday 29 July 2021

Poseidon


Dreams in a strange order as I didn't want to wake... 

I was collected from the prison... I'd been stood at the bars.
Malico as Zeus turned up! 🤣
He told the guards that Poseidon would be along to collect me and I should only be released into his possession.  (not another one 🤣) 
 

Poseidon.. Lol as I rendered him walked in soon after.  

He told the guard I understand you hold an infantile Aeon here! Or something like that....
🤣
He'd explained to the guard they didn't know where or when they would pop up!

I was let out and he walked me outside...

It was a clean town I suppose, no place I'd been before.. Wide paving stone paths, no traffic and houses with small stone walls. 
He was familiar in a funny way a little like my Dad but also like a statue of the past n to big to be hue-man.... I was sort of aware he was representing the aspect of water.

He told me to go back inside and apologise,

to thank them for confining me and keeping me safe there. 

Amused I did as he asked me,

I walked back outside where he took me by the hand,
Looked at me and told me I was going with him now.

I'd be taken back to the ocean to play with siblings

and learn about emotion.

I'd asked him where Inka was

He laughed at me and told me.

'Ren. Inka has more sense than you.

He dose not keep rebirthing.

It is you that forgets and need constant reminding'

He showed me Inka would find me when I was needed.

Another dream was crazy... I had Zak and other kids with me they had sports bags.
I had on and in my hand 2 amazing things.
One that was like a prehistoric water woodlouse thing that was burring just below my skin... and a tiny frog/elephant/fly hybrid that was only a mm tall!  It was amazing looking.. It's trunk was like a proboscis and it was feeding off my hand. 

It was transparent but pink as I could see it's blood flow.
 

The Louse was burying in and out of my skin, people thought it was horrible... but I knew it was were it should be.
It was amazing and ancient I felt blessed it was inside me.

Then I was bk with Poseidon... We are walking towards the ocean.
He had told me like the others I was capable of causing much trouble,

He'd been holding my hand and sharing concepts with me.

I saw so much... I was being shown the renaissance.. All the art at once.

All that creation, It was like I was blown into the muse inside it.

Different from the way Inka shatters me into all mind.

 

As I'd woken slightly my throat node and right head flow was so much!!

Back of my head is a block...

'Into that please Ren, follow'  Malico?  'I am Back in your space Ren, now follow the sensation please'

Ok... I'm making bread...  'Inka Ren, will not let you forget'  Hahah ok.
 


That knot bk of head was Marcus and his art.. Advertising and football violence.

Football fans.. Fanning the fires of ancient divisions..

 

Dividing lines... And what's in-between us.

Border lines & dividing lines... Emotions becoming weaponised. 

 

'Good Ren, Walk and keep up'  errr np...my Dad was born in a coastguard house? Gran lived on the shoreline... That dream of Craster and the ancient status. 
 

Poseidon is Greek?  Or Roman?  Oh yeh the Renaissance was more of the hopeless roman tics! 🤣  As I'd follows the pain in my head my toes were vibrating.  The big ones, crazy energy.  Roman nose n roman toes!


-

Romance.. romae.. roman tic & Hera tic, she was posidons sibling?

 

'Run mouse juggle.. ' Heya Inka.. what you building outside the newsagents???

 

'Surprised mouse' lol its where that slagheap was 🤔

'who said romance is dead...' lol 😆 now what the fuck is going on!

 

'Its cool bitch.. just play along .  Run 4 now'  ok

Oh  . Cuthbertson's..   🤯
St Cuthbert
'don't puke mouse' lol

 

I'll run, feeling funny... 🤣

 

Sandra Chris and and Alice..   2 family's well entangled...  Sandra was my door name in the hospital...

 

Ian doesn't want to play this game ...  'and you can't stop'

 

Rhea would have been my name if I'd had the other mother... Sandra and Chris had an Emma??

 

The outside and inside .. fans and dancers.  ...  I was an outsider like at my grans house.

 

'Wall jumper mouse' oh you told me you build the walls i jump over n under.

 

The cement mixer and bricks... the crystal palace 'keep moving Ren' Heya .. Malico thanks for last night.

 

In the in out dream a glass structure was floating on the sea... 

Why has it taken so long to see this?

 

'Time Ren, infants' kk

 

I'm going to cry n it's not raining!

 

The dream where I bit Dom before y2000.  The crustaceans that nightmare.. I don't mine now... Lol astral me collects parasites to look at!!

'We did hunt you to Ren, we needed you to Re'member'    thanks..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...