Sunday 25 July 2021

Now Ripples...

  - 24th July 21. 
First dream.. I'm outside the Chapple again. There are strangle toy organs like the ones with a handle you wind to make music play.
A song or hymn was lost or missing.
People have brought food to share.. Like a harvest festival but it's mainly cooked meals from a country the foods were golden orange yellow.

Something about my Mama too.

 

Next wake at 1.23 I'd been in a dream but the content was hazy. 
 

202 a silver beetle the VW kind was a solid silver palm toy.....  A jungle and commando.

303 I wake to a first rubble of thunder.. I'd been dreaming on and unfamiliar underground but had missed a connection or track change. 
I didn't know where I was and the map was incomplete here.  I was waiting to double back to get back into a city as I wasn't sure where I was going.


I knew I'd gone wrong and needed a connection.

515 Amazing thunder and lightning... Plus bright pink sunrise there is no rain just various lights n sounds.
wake 555 to quiet n calm. 
 

25th July 2012
Last to sleep as was seeing friends.  

I wake at 424, I'd been in a lot of dreams... Crew were asking as I wake what I recalled.    

I'd been shown alot!

I'd been tempted to be fully myself for a reason... They had dreamed into me the times and patterns. 💜 😏
'More?'  lol I'll just go to the loo thanks...  'We could have fun in dreams' lol Inka your fun is cuckoo nests that set me sectioned 😆

'OFC, Ren, TIMEings very well done!'   

Hahahah bk in a mo.. you know I'll not say no.

Darth Dad & Inka had been with me I'd asked about Leon but they told me I'm on their team at the min.

Darth Dad was helping with DL's and some future checkpoints and codes that I'd be needed... I'd need stuff in place.
He was also putting stuff into me to stop people thinking I was crazy 🙄😋

I wake at 616..I'm still busy with Darth Dad n Inka we are still in systems -
There is an awareness of a future slotting into place.

I have a bug bite in the centre of my tummy and I recall the dreams where there was a Sun pattered Tic there.
I'd been dreaming I was a goblet of black and white marbled crystal I was one of many bringing energy threw I was seeing this like trees in a woodland or drops of glass on a window
One of many energy vortex's  - We were all feeding energy flow threw.

A long dream too of a place full of people many conversations some folks acting I'd been checking in on people.
At the end of a dream Darth Dad chucks a dart right up in the air and I watch it curve till it's falling bk down... 
I'd remembered thinking Ooooo who knows where that will land.








https://www.hillofdustbooks.co.uk/store/product/the-hieroglyphic-monad-by-dr-john-dee-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...