Saturday 10 July 2021

Chasing Dawn

Nap after 8pm at home...


Zak wakes me at 9.11! Same as last night.


That was a good dream.
He came to wake me, I'd told him was a good dream.   He asked what it was about.  I told him Overwatch and Undertale were teaming.
Zak asks oh? How.
I said oh... It's all in the Ocean.

He asks what's in the ocean.  I'd said boats/vessels

He asks again no what's IN the ocean - I looked at him, he said boats float on it!

Hahaha The in-between..
I said all the inbetween us.   Fish, Fish poop water emotion everything - He laughed.  Good dream, the sun's set and sky is all clear now.
 

Wake at 103! 

Amazing dream.... was a page like wikip but more wicked 😈


It had names and links I was looking up mine and Ians. It was funny... so much shit there on us!

I was doing stuff to, I could create personal hell!

I was working with someone to make their personal hell that they could have a spin in....I'd taken them there for a stint to see how it was working 🤣

I realise how much I've missed sleeping in the dark & quiet.


113 the Bat Mam dream and the sign.... I see it as symbols all the overlays its mirror time also the Tripple moon aspect and a moon calendar... the Batty Crones.


I'd sent a message to see how the personal hell was going and if people were sick of their own shit yet! 😂 lol


INKA!... 'Tell me you're not loving this Ren?' Errrr can't 😈 😛

'Shut up n sleep then'  


I ask Inka what planet is out the window so bright he calls me 'Asshole' 🤣

I get up to check on ap It's Saturn as I'm looking Zak appears like a duvet slug..... muttering nonsense. 

He comes bk to bed with me then keeps kicking me out!


Inka is showing me shit while I'm laying... 'Orians Seat Belt Ren, Strapped in yet?'


Oh lol the Sirius portal?? Someone mentiond...💜💙💜 I still have the faint scars from them 3 bug bites on the top of my thigh/ass that looked just like the 3 stars... Haha the irritation!! 💓


I recall this morning seeing the Bat Sign, it was on the belt of the ticket inspector at the back door!! 🤣


Phahaha 'another rearguard!!!' You're fucking funny....   

'El bitch, fucking El 😏' Hahahaha 💚

-Thanks.. Inka shows me or we zoom out to get wide perspective on the social worker I had all the hospital staff and the dawn scenario - Magic & Amazing. So much help.

'You team Ren, they got you when you need to' IKR! 🧡 lol Magic hu? 'No Shit Bitch' 



Inka was bugging me to get up... I did and was making a drink. He told me 'Let's not be bitter'  I'd asked wormwood? He said sweeten it, and showed me maple syrup! Haha the bottle! 


Grade A Amber! ....Amber again
Another martyre story too.



I knew I had to sort here for the new moon... timing was ok release for 24hrs then home Monday am. Got bk cleaned, fed, groomed debugged and sorted. 



414 Derpy comes up. 
Zaks taking up my side of the bed and the sky looks nice I wait till Derpys sitting on my head wet then give up and get up to run.

Well worth it.  Top of the hill 505 for a belter of a sunrise 😏 Everything hidden below the mist only the other hills poping up like islands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...