Friday 16 July 2021

Going Down



Wake at 119 Rat shit! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ€

Hahah Inka I love you 'I know Stupid'

Saturn is so bright outside as I'd woken...

I recall I'm waiting to go down...

 

I'd looked at the star walker app.. then it was sort of in my dream dust and I'm upside down the after burn of the app outside in the sky๐Ÿ˜ป

I see the images in the stars.

I know symbolically I'm upside down and just below.  

Inka had joined me to dream as we go deeper the dream follows on from last night.


My skin doesn't feel like mine, too greasy or spotty my forhead feels like I headbutted something!!
Then I realise Inka's in too.. He often looks like shit ๐Ÿงก
'You are a bitch Ren'  IKR sorry ๐Ÿ˜ it's 151 now as I jump bk to him.


We were in the underground waters and flows.... the dream of me as a lake until the water was diverted this is similar under city rivers and dirty sewer flows.


Look, luck, luke at the hospital and his rosary beads n cross... he went from b&w to brown before discharge. ๐Ÿ˜†

We don't always get what we want but we get what we need ๐ŸคŽ 


Inka was taking me deeper and deeper.... he walks laughing at me as I'd jumped into the filthy water merging with it we'd reformed again at a deep dark still pool... becoming semi-solid then one entity to move into and threw the ground.


One with Earth to keep moving down.


Wake at 222 my poor left toe! I'd been sleeping with it twisted over! 


I was so deep with Inka now.. crystals and quarts,

a symbolic washing machine doing dirty laundry!


Gillet n Holden again, keep moving their van - more maintenance Men.


Wake at 313 to a squeak, squeak tawny owls very close.


Leon's awareness had joined me and Inka he was observing - we were in love with life.

I'd had another dream too while we were moving deeper.


I'd been with a different version of Inka. People trying to get me to hate him, it was a strange setting with an unusual bathroom. 

They wanted me to see him as the cause of pain... but just cause he was around pain didn't make him the root.

I knew him different and we were one, I knew the older sense of fun...

It mattered not if I was ignored 

I was driven by curiosity and easily bored.


'Twisted mouse'  Haha, said you... You're the one kicking round in sewers & underground rivers 

'Find interesting and wyrd shit Ren!' Hahah suppose ๐Ÿ’ฉ


Blue & Red make purple... 'Bruises too Ren'   

Mr Bump & Mr Punch... Punch n Judy and so much stupid!!

'You can love it Ren' I know.... I want sausages a string of sausages!

Black and white and crystal mobiles they are hanging from a cavern turning spirals....

Inka pushes me into the dreams where I was 'Hunting Heads!'   

Hahah a head hunter of decapitated things!! 


Stuff kept on losing it's heads and I would look for them to put back together again!


The mobiles keep spinning on this vast underground cavern ceiling. 


Spiral shapes with central gems in... twinking bioluminescent plants light up a dragons lair and hidden secrets like treasures.


The flame here now burns purple/pink and my awareness is scattered through so many dreams.


The ship with the silver harp is on Ian's family name crest.

The kids below ground were like tower walls.... Fay had dreamed that with me she was a child in a hole.

They were going down as walls and structures of children shouldn't have to fall......

Kids are always supported and loved.  'However big n stupid they are'  Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Alms on coats and Alms for the poor.... exacerbating charity with a need to be saviours.


Mel & Benny... The prisons, jails institutions.... banging of locked doors over n over.

We never fall for long as we love and hunt each other.


Inka? 'Yeh Ren, we fight enough to but that makes good friction.  We know how to stop when enough is enough. Like everything else, it's also love' IKR   

'Get up & DL so far' Ok....it's why we swapped hearts? 
'It's works Ren, like I said we plan n play the shit out of these games'  

Up it then??  I wana go bk all in........  


Bravecto tick n flea stuff

Humm, yday the tic on my Orion's belt bug bites... irritation - Need more info plx.


Errr Trumps face n kissy lips wtf??  


'Dream Ren, I'll come there'


Trump card.. Oh he was the dream of the team, was a number 13 in that too.  That's the Moon/Sun Dickorys Cock again...


When I bowed with a flourish I was housing honey to catch bugs - we were clearing up & out.... the binmen were duality clowns. 


The other dream where he had a spoon! The shit-stirring I was cleaning a house out there too.  


Choochy face and bear bare??  

Oh at some point there had also been a book a biography or autobiography of Farage.


Pola tics? like Hera tics??  Do we just sell eachother down the river for shits n giggles??? 


I'm going to read that next book that was suggested with Ender..



Oh.. Hive Queen - They turned up in that head square dream too! And the hivewar dream, where humans had no idea that they are the 'badguy'  



Awww the 136 suite is where I landed for assesment on the psyche ward and birthed myself again.

https://affinitynumerology.com/number-meanings/number-136-meaning.php


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...