Friday 14 May 2021

Toys and Harps?


'Mouse.. To Leon please'
   I'm so tired...    'I know, me too I need you to grow'  

Ok... Errrr 'Ren?'  Loci?  'Yes see how your trajectory and motions changed?'  Yeh...  'Ok, know what I show you'  I think so your the space I need to grow??
 

'Leon grabbed you  ..'    I think I get it, I'm so tired...

'Don't be freaked out Ren, were your friends'  ok, I come to you....    Inka?  'Wants to sleep Ren, he's fine, he's in your space... We need YOU here much to do before midsummer'  A Sun??   'Much to come'  kk I jump to you?  'I'm here, Leon close too' 

 

 

Dream of heading to a rave, it was a weekender in Europe and we were flying.   

Hand luggage and we'd crash and sleep on the plane on the way back. 
We were heading to dance 😁

The place we arrives at was strange not familiar looked kind of morocco like even.. Or Greek Island .... The weather was unusual though storms. 

It wasn't typical for this space and we were being told the best time to move threw them to get to the dance space.

Aside from that we were to dance or stay indoors.

I'd jumped to Inka who told me 'Go away I'm tired... Your supposed to be with Leon'  I told him I just came to say hello 😋   He told me to f off to Leon & return before morning 😆

Leon showed me stuff again.

First dream with Leon was hazy, I was in a city with a member of my family I'd ordered copy's of 3 old newspapers..  One was a date in 1947 - I don't recall the other 2.
I was looking for something in in the print,  It was depressing flicking threw the papers and seeing his story repeating. 

 
Oh it's Chris.. He was with me he told me nothing had changed much, just less overt violence in the school.

I was conducting an experiment too with a control...  Was to do with a kind of yeast and a sugar, rates of growth.

Jack was male me in one part, we were repairing an old fashioned TV, it was on a stand on wheels...  We'd pulled it apart and were looking at the circuits. 

After that I'm standing on Leon's Island he has his hands on my shoulders and I is showing me stuff and dream re-entry.

Another type of soul separation... This was disturbing, I was seeing it energetically a severing of a entity to it's totality.     

Like the veil?/  but this was a total break O.o   

Wouldn't that just leave a zombie like shell????  Is that like the ghosting you told me about??

'Here Ren'  kk  'The best toys are the ones underground?'   Hu??  Help with that please?? 


Dream re-entry to here....   Errrrrrrrr 'Yes, passed around' ....  That was vuage but I think I know what I'm dreaming.   Dream re-entry to here.........      The kids underground in box's, that harp thing... That was the 3rd time I've re-entered this dream?
 

'Yes Ren, find them all to recall please'     This time it was the Harp again too.... That's linked to Ragnrok......



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar%C3%B6k

 also vibrations and that errrrr I duno what it is wait up.

Oh there's 3  the instrument,  Project HARP and  and HAARP   Hummmmm ok.... Lol you got my attention 🧐

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_HARP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harp

Leon had taken me to Darth dad too,  lol they talked about me while I waited 😑  Slightly rude!  Haha  I think it was linked to this dream here too.....  I was surprised he was taking me there as I'd asked but aren't you sort of the same thing... He told me 'Ren, we are all the same, we can still interact with eachother'  😛

After I'd left them I jumped to Inka, Malico met me there. 
I lay in the middle there was a flow of energy threw me from Malico into Inka. 

Lower centres and nodes.. Fast.

It was like when stuff moved out of Leon threw me and into Inka over the winter.... Only this only seemed like energy not bugs.  


'Ren please Read the Ragnrok stuff?'  like all the words???  👀 ADHD, I was going to run??  Can't I just dream it?  'You are'  Hahahah ok, I'll try later. 😆


Had a headache...  Here the IQ frequeny and link to the times I've herd in dreams   1 here


Harp... strings of life begin within me that night?? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...