Thursday 6 May 2021

How Fast is Silver


'Sleep mouse....  I'm coming to get you'   ty Inka...

'No sorry. Mouse, I'm not going to fight you even if you beg me... I'm going to love you'

Inka...  'Sleep fast Ren, I'm close to you. There is a reason I stalk you in dreaming...'

 

??

'Cry if you need to bitch...' this is the back pain moving... I feel stuff all-over my body?  'Sleep, cry... Feel me move into your energy body...let me surround you' 
 

I duno why I came back here as a child?? 'Ren Sleep, Cry,  plx let me surround you for now'

--Sheesh :(

 

'Sorry Bitch, more incoming..... Your going to have to suffer more of your unconditional love medicine'

Inka....wtf just happened???  'I told you we were busy, back to us fast' 

 

What were we discussing?  'Power mouse and who holds it.... Here plx'

What the hell!! How is it only 00.11??
  '💜 Sorry Ren, I got you... We are cheating with time'  lol I've been to the end of the night 'and back now, you just dreamed the best outcome'   I'm a bit dizzy tbh....


-
A florist or something, it's full of cut flowers, greenery too very damp.  It felt big or I was small all the cut plants were up against a wall??

Nimrod again.  NiM the i is a spine and mind with connection.  The tower card? The crown??

National Institute of Mental Heath.. The Rats of NHIM....

Then I wake
😧.... I'd been back to once of the spaces I'd been to earlier in the night.... 'Yeh Ren'

That was fucking grim.   🤢

Was a world were lots of the people had died within there houses... Their bodies were rotting 🙁

We'd have to go inside and find stuff we needed, the people who'd not died...
'The ones who were spared'  Hu??    I think IMA going to vom.... 😑  'Just write it Ren, you knew from the other sides of the night this wasn't going to be pretty'
 

Yeh but....blugh....

Wake again.
I'd been jumping threw so many reality's... Trying to find one that wasn't borked yet.

I'd found some that made me feel very homesick.
I was tired... I'd walked from the Green here to my main dreamhouse up north... On the way I'd found my queen who gone into labour.

Then we were outside my main dream house I'd carried her inside as she was contracting strong and waited on the first kitten to be born.
 

It was bright white sliver and looked like a teddy, I gave it to Star to hold.
Then I go to wake the family who'd wanted to watch the kittens being born.

As I get back down stairs there was another Tom, Star had bolted and there was the new-born kitten in the Toms mouth..

I'd yelled at the others.... STOP THAT CAT!  They'd managed to catch it and get the kitten back then they passes me the tom that I heled by the scruff. 

It was just staring at me but offering no fight.

I wanted to make sure it wouldn't come back so I was yelling at it and poking it and took it to the road. 
It's body was warm in my hands, I chucked it in a puddle on the side of the road then picked it back up wet........

Then I just completely lost my shit 😯  and went full on psycho!  I woke as I'd swung it by it's back legs smashing it's skull on the pavement 🤢  the wet crunching way to freaking real and horrible.

👀...   This was the best option??!?!?!? 


'Sleep Squeaky'
  ....I'm not sure I want too  0440

'Jump to me'
  That's Saturn out the window?  How's it so bright when it's nearly morning??   I'm confused and I wana puke...

'Just come here'  Yesterday running.... You asked me just how much I could forgive??? 

'Yes, you told me a lot'    I did...  The dead deer, ripped apart on the heath yeserday??    'Yes symbols Ren, your rendering your reality'  kk  pfffffff ren deer

This is the same as the mouse and rats in a cot were I Inter-feared?  I killed them too?....

'Come will help decode this'
 

Errr

The dragon kingdom in the far seer books. .... The well of quicksilver??   The pools, the dragons drank it.

That 12 point star again, it's one of mercury's seals - Mercury quicksilver.

 

I did a fragment retrieval for a guy who got blinded by liquid sliver  'Yes, back again'

-
The Manhole cover in the sky?  The silver fabric overlay...  
The rising Sun, 3 days no GPS... Russia would be golden?   This is a longer transition of moon to sun card?

'Yes, Symbols Ren.... Bk here can show more'


Jumping again I jump till I find a Blue and Red cable and I join them together and the flow swaps to purple.
Something else..... Oh, I was being tickled!!  Lol I couldn't escape I woke with a jump 'Yeh you were going to deep, your recall would be shit.  Write that then come back here'  lol kk

-

 

Wow that was so much stuff!!  'Write fast what you can'  I was symmetrical black and white stripy trews big green shoes... I was clown like. 
Cleaning a kitchen, Ken was there but he had dementia he was drying dirty dishes I was trying to explain they were still dirty.

A female sitting at a table, she had a large academic paper about the English language.
It was going to be dropped at all schools.
There was a football game, she told me I was supporting Arsenal ??
 

 

I'd made her a cup of tea, and thrown out some old cranberry juice that was starting to go mouldy.

'Here mouse Fast' It's 606... 'Mmmm shhh, just here'

Standing on a path I feel the earth moving and a deer charges past nearly knocking me over.

Also the same image about but I have a weighing bowl in each arm...    I'm scales.  I was having a long conversation with someone possibly Inka, it was someone I'd known from a long time passed.

It was a symbol of balance... Oh... You told me to look into your eyes again and apologise!

I didn't get why, but I told you sorry and ment it.

Then still with the weighing bowls I was dancing... Spinning faster and faster, I'd been hiding in shadows for such a long time??


Fay's braces, that Thursday???  'Mmm, look it up and dreams from this time last May'   ok...


 
Rat dream from 2016...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...