Sunday 16 May 2021

Numbers and Waves


A thought inside a moment.
A blink between 2 eyes.
A gasp in the middle of a collective sigh.
To dance in the darkness,
and skip from the light.

Breathed in a space.
Held yet lost.
Far apart.
Grasping of ideas,
Clutchings of a heart.

Seeping out through gaps,
In the web of a mind,
Then diving hard to time without.
A freefall threw care.
To scatter nowhere.

Loci?  'Mmmmm Come play Ren?'  

I'd been with Loci and was dreaming loads... I just couldn't be bothered to record it or wake to recall.

Wake first at 151 my neck was so sore lol felt like a lampost with a kink 😆

313 a war of sorts, strange... some people fighting but also normality around it....   I was watching bombs fall and postmen wander between delivering mail.

I'd been asked to do some copywriting for the queen, but was being sarcastic.

2 gamers, only one had a solid form, the other was inside the system... it was his home, domain and game.  They could team together.   

Soil moving and land erosion, I was clambering over rocks and looking down into rockpools.

Loci was showing me stuff too.... he was 13... Inak was at 4 we needed to move him to 14???   lol eh??  'Yes'
It was err vectors, dimensions symmetry and intersections... I understood some of what he showed.  How??  'We help'  😆 sure...

Main dream area, Ian was there again cooking in the dining room... I'd picked up a pile of cutlery then realised It was working as a broadcast receiver.

I could feel it amplifying a signal that I was then able to project to a speaker!  
Loci wasn't in the dream but he was talking to me in it....  Explaining neural pathways, what needed changed and upgraded.

As he was explaining I was playing with the idea - I could pick out various stations or project my own thoughts too.

I remember thinking... oh, this seems like a useful skill to have!  I must learn how to use this better.

Loci was at the time explaining more - that it was something we would use.

((On waking I recalled that my speakers in that house as a kid would pick stuff up...  middle of the night when all was off.     Was in a different language, I'd assumed it was EU vessels in the North sea it was picking up on...I used to find it kind of soothing after the initial wtf moment))

Next part of the dream I'm in the middle school... but that flood from where we flooded the estate last night for fun has reached here too now.

It was in the corner of certain rooms...deep and cold.
Zak kept trying to drown himself I'd turn round he'd be gone then I'd have to fish around under the water and drag him bk to the surface.

There was a list of lawyers and solicitors engraved onto a mirror on a wall, I was surprised my friend Jo, was working there. Her name Jo mason was added at the bottom with a contact number.

I'd taken Zak to a female teacher and asked her to watch him a mo as he couldn't swim.

She told me and showed me mentally another room where glass milk bottles had exploded all over.... a messy cleanup job that needed doing before it started stinking.

I could see huge waves coming from the North!   They were massive and impressive and I wanted to go and play - but I had some stuff to do first.

There were seaweed like spiders with massive googly eyes riding in the breakers....  I'd recalled how the seaweed looked like lichen.  

For the last dream, I'd been with Loci and Inka... Inka's still out of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...