Sunday 9 May 2021

Nuts


Went to bed confused after seeing stuff on the internet changing in front of my eyes... 👀
Atimony... first having less than 1 page of search results then 10 in under 10mins with the stuff changing as I was looking at it. 

----


I’m inside stuff, It was errrrrr where was I??

Like a world like a bookcase

Different levels and spaces.

 

I was talking to some others about levels.

I’d magicked up something and was waiting on it happening.

 

Lol then get woken by a dude singing outside on the road!    Iron, Iron Iron…then I’m forever blowing bubbles!

 

 

 

Next up Inka wakes me with the time warp song, he’s showing me the 2 temples either side of the head. Eyes, double vision - a jump to the left, step to the right… ‘Funny Hu?’  Lol Yeh,   ‘Good come here we go back to Darth Dad’. Lol ok….  

 

Neptune's poky thing?? The errr 3 prongs the tree of life seroththingsy.
 

 

The eyes and this system?  ‘Yep, I’m teaching perception, come here’. Lol ok… oh it’s 313.

 

I go bk to sleep then wake at 404.

 

Very odd dream I’m jumped to Inka, still in this strange Darth dad hub,

he’s dragged me up to go and eat.

I wasn’t hungry but he’s told me tough shit,

we do what were told here.
Like re-ed on hard mode..   >.<

 

So we’d ended up in a large busy canteen place eaten unappealing food n gone back to the small empty room.

 

I was splitting all over by this point,

I recall Inka was called to collect an assignment. 

In another bit I’m in the room where I’m sleeping but the lights and pc kept turning themselves on and disturbing me.

 

Then the strangest part was the dream at Sheila's.

I’d walked downstairs into the dining room it was very lucid and vivid.

It’s dark and There are the shadows of 2 men.

I’d touched one and it just stood still soI’d thought.

‘Oh, me by they are not activated yet’ ???

 

So I gave the other a little push and they both come to life!!

 

I put on the light to see them better.

 

There is an odd gruff whispered voice overlay then.

It’s coming from one of the guys but his mouth was saying different words.

 

I apologise to the guy I’d shoved saying I was checking if you were real,

He nods in understanding.

 

This is all hyper real, the pair are very dirty and scruffy.

They tell me ‘You come with us’

 

They seem to be a surreal take on a driver and bus conductor. 

 

There is an odd kind of ticket machine or something but the guy with the whisper voice is passing me a silver nut in his filthy nails.

 

It’s small he tells me ‘Take, you will need’.  It’s just a very small silver nut 🔩 like would fit on a bolt.

 

‘Back Ren’.

 

Oh…. Ank, Anchor, Ankh.. I hear fisherman singing that Anchor hold in storms of life hymn… that sensation of being hooked, baited from the heart??  'Find dream mouse!'  Oh The hook, bait too. 

 

 I’m in many layers again in the room even awake I can see in between the space..  Lol it’s deep!

 

Another massive dream, I was in lots of places. 
One of the worlds was having big time glitches but most people were not noticing.

Fay me and my Dad were talking about it our watches would go blank at the same time then roll back.

 

I’d left with a group to go to a school, it seemed to be a follow on from being with them odd buss dudes.

 

I’d arrived there suddenly without any money and Marie (middle me) who I was with was heading to a food court type of place.

I wasn’t really hungry then I knew one of the chefs it was the Leon chef I used to work for,…. (Hum, they lived in the mirror house of ours with another Andrea daughter only a week older than me)

Anyway he is the chef, he comes around from the counter and pokes me with some rolled up bin bags.

 

I’d looked at him puzzled and he tells me check the bin..  I look in the bin at the top is a £10 note. 

He’d looked at me a told me ‘Take it for now… it’s credit but I will need it back’….  I was wondering why I needed the money I shrug at him and take the cash.

 

I was a bit thirsty so bought some fizzy water.

 

I’d walked up the street, the town was unfamiliar, old fashioned red brick buildings and cobbled streets the buildings were mainly cafes and restaurants or market type stalls.  I’d stopped as I see some street performers setting up. 

 

2 were like Punch and Judy types on stilts with paper mache heads.

Oh, a little like the frank side bottom time-hopping crime night??

 

Then there is an odd ringleader…. They were all making a Ka ka ka sound??

Oh the bits of the soul??  Ren, Sheut, Ka, Ba & Akh?? 

 

I’d stayed to watch, it was odd but also familiar a woman walked past only half dressed.

 

She had a nice bum, I wondered if she knew she’d forgotten her trews :P

 

There was also giant playing cards, and I could change into a grasshopper!

 

I need to check enter the stars???

‘Here Squeaky, will help you decode it’

 

Been Inka's head again :P 
 




Haha the gorillas up on melancholy hill…

 

Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill (Official Video)

 

 

‘We don’t get what we want we get what we need’. I could see layers connecting and I’d know what to find next.

I could see threw time here someone called me something odd. 

Crazy reality refresh rate...




This is fascinating...
Since I started mapping reality into my body the info on this has exploded exponentially.... lol I'm writing it into my dream story now and adding my own fractured aspects where I feel them inside... or where the bug me in dream n astral. The teaching on this is so confused.... as the tree is god or something and we are the mirrors... but like that Yin-yang thing you posted yday nothing is fixed... we cycle and swap and flip inside out and upside down as we grow and make energy. Nothings static... It's super cool creating my own version of this and remapping my energy nodes accordingly :smile: lol wether it's a good idea or not remains to be seen, but pffff nothing ventured nothing gained :smile:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...