Thursday 20 May 2021

Masks and Pennys


Guys??  'Come here Ren.....'  lol 👀 I'm still anoyed with you...   'You will anyway!'  Haha suppose 😏  'Come house first.... sorry about the nap, timing and all'

I thought time was fickle?  'This was a cycle'  Hnmmmm??

Ok... I've got questions I don't even know how to ask!

'Answer is always love mouse'  Hahaha...... I'm sure it is!  Why did Malico bite me??

How come dream me knows stuff in Latin, Sanskrit and Japanese? 'You can squeak too Ren 😈  Just come here'
Inka??
'Yeh I'm awake, Intention and come'  

Pfffffff   
'Holly & Oak Ren, just keep it simple... set your intention and jump here we help unpack it'

The first part of the night I was just with Inka, he was smoking and I was just sitting... mainly staring into the fire.  
He did stand at one point but is really week so was mainly smoking and sleepy.   
I didn't dream until Leon appeared.

He was in his form from the Re-Ed Islands.

The first dream I had black masks with red, white markings...  
Some also had yellow and gold like playing card colours.
The eyes were strange and mainly covered.  
I was taking them and delivering them to different people when worn the markings would change becoming individual.
I was in sheilas main dream space too, packing up and leaving I had a small holdall with things in.
Mainly just some old clothes... It was linked to another space I'd been leaving.
It was a stop off there on a longer journey.

From the front upstairs window,
I watched a car leave her driveway,
lilac soft top with a female driver.
She wore soft white leather driving gloves,
Heading towards the river.
I was standing in the room where I'd seen trump in the window.

Hummm Darth again too, another Ren with him.
I was observing through a one-way mirror.
The other Ren was a younger daughter,
He was teaching her mind techniques
I was experiencing the lessons.
The power at play was interesting,
the lessons familiar.

The bag I'd packed from sheilas had been moved to a city.
I was meeting male me there I didn't recognise anything.
My bag had been left under a bench in a market space,
Waiting for me to come to collect it.   
On opening it I realised some things had been taken,
The clothes I'd sewen dyed myself.

I didn't really want the stuff and I think I just left it.
I'd met with male me and we head for a coffee.
Were sitting outside our backs to the window when we are joined by an Asian couple.
The woman was the Dr from last night who was looking at lesions on my thighs.
They are both in the familiar pale brown overalls...
Not dissimilar to the re-ed station.  

They don't speak.... they just look at us.
We can do strange things to them with our eyes and minds.
Looking at us seems to break them and they start reading of code in robotic voices!!  

-
In another dream, I'd crocheted a bonkers looking hat!!
It's that same magenta pink/purple as the priest robes here.
It looked bloody horrible!! but was made to be versatile?
It was a hat/scarf/mask/snood the top was like woolly loops??

Another dream was beautiful I'm above what looks like a river delta but the water is liquid gold or silver.
I was reading it like a track this flowing glowing liquid,
Like liquid nerves...     Reminded me of the first time I was pulled across timelines.  

This time I was looking at it from a high vantage.

2 dirty copper pennies dropped onto a tabletop.  
They have an identical spin and direction until they stop and fall flat together. 

landing on that....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...