Sunday 21 June 2020

Another Trump Dream.

Another Trump dream. 

It seems to be tied to 2 dreams of late which also involved houses/cleaning.

This one from Dec 21 that seems to be pre-cog Virus (Bogrool & Cleaning products)  -  And in a guesthouse.  (Oh, that dream was midwinter - this one midsummer!)

Also, the Curtain Call Bow from April, also set in a house I'm cleaning. 

Anyhoooo 

The dream was a guest house in a beautiful fairytale forest setting.  I'd arrived there via a game I'd been playing but that bit was hazier (it was a number search/game)

It was a twisty track,  colourful and bright threw the flower-filled woodland forest. 

I was in the house to clean it and I was in the employment of a woman.   I had the house to clean quicky in between stays.

A group had left and another on route due soon and I need the place to be sorted for the incoming.  The house was fairly ordinary inside much like a holiday cottage.   I'd filled the dishwasher hung out the bedding and was washing surfaces and sweeping floors. 

I had lots to do when Trump shows up in the building.  I wasn't surprised to see him but I wasn't paying him much attention as I was in a hurry to clean.  (There were other buildings in this woodland that I needed to clean after) 

He was following me from room to room, and was hummmm kinda  'playful'  really trying to get my attention.   At one point he was poking me with a spoon.  
I chucked a teatowel at him and told him to empty the dishwasher while I sewed the bottom of a duvet cover that needed mending.  

I sat cross-legged on the worktop sewing and he started to talk to me while he put plates away.   He was telling me about a court case.. that he'd been 'set-up'.    It wasn't good, but he was ok about it and I let him talk... he was going to walk to the next cottage with me when we'd finished up.  

-Woke here.   Went back into a similar dream but it was even more jumbled and symbolic.  'Watchers'  was a word, and then a corn cob, fresh yellow.    I was woken by a tickle in my blue centre ---  it was a like I had a ball of string there.    













No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...