Sunday 14 June 2020

Parasites.

First up.  A long road, game on the road.

Cleaning up and leaving again the place was very modern.  With Ian, Bro & Andy talking.

Then a long dream in Aunty Ann's flat, she was there as was my Mum.  It's the wired astral version of there.  The flat is big, I recall it from other dreams too. 

There is lots going on there, comings and goings and lots of cats and dogs.  My cat's are there and they are covered in parasites... 

Nothing like I've ever seen - really pretty icky one I remove is like a fleshy tube and when I take it off it tries to burry into me.. biting into my hand with saw like teeth things. 

I yank it pulling it off and flush it down the loo.   My Mum offers to help and has some chopstick type things, I find some gloves and we take the cat to a metal tub table that happens to be in the place.

When I've got my gloves on my Mams already started and has these wired looking wriggling metal tubes that she's removed.  I bin them and we keep hunting threw Scribbles fur.  Another small dog is there, his abdomen is open along the midline and his insides are necrotic.. I'm surprised it's still alive.
Another cat was bright purple.

Then Liz from here was also in the dream, she was in Em's house.   It still had the retro kitchen from this dream   Only now the whole house is the same style, it looks amazing.  I'm not in it but viewing the rooms on a screen like player.  


Next was an old thin book.  'Ode to 'Joy'/'freedom' was in it.    It was bound in an old green paper cover the pages held with string.

Oh, so just looked this up...  was a poem.   .

Last dream -

Again a house I know from other dreams, I live in it... on the 21st.  It's got a huge veg garden at the back with massive cabbages.  They are being cut and put into a van.  The house has a big shared kitchen and communal shower rooms.  Tanya is there too. 






Umbrella... dancing in the rain but it's plasma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...