Monday 8 June 2020

Amusments

First a swamp/pond with fish in.Green vegetation

Then a long dream. 



It's set in a red brick 3 storey Victorian townhouse building on a busy high street. 

On the first floor is a vet surgery it has stairs that lead down into the ground floor at the front opening onto the street is an old fashioned Amusement arcade.  It's signage is black painted in gold victorian lettering the doors are open onto the street and inside is filled with slot machines and vid games like the 80's. 

Out the back of the building on the ground level is a small town garden, mainly concrete with patchy weeds, low light as it's backing onto other tall brick buildings, a dark side return area has a metal fire escape stairs from the 2nd story.

The first part of the dream I'm in the vets, Ann is there and lots of kittens.  I'm looking out of the window onto the garden and can see what looks like a large bat on the ground.  It seems injured and threw out the dream I seem to intend to go check it out but never get that far.  

I'm watching kittens run around the bat and come in and out... I feed them too.  The bat was big! like in this dream in April


While feeding the kittens my wrist and lower arm is itchy and inflamed I mention it to Ann but think nothing more of it until the following day when I wake and the skin is wired and floppy.  The arm sore with crusty weeping blisters.  I put a light bandage onto it and mention it to Ann who's arm was also now itching and we decide meby it's viral as seems contagious. 

In the next bit of the dream, I'm mainly in the Arcade downstairs.  I've been asked to go and collect a boy - he's young and has a leg amputated at the hip.   He moves with a metal replacement, I was to bring him to the Arcade that was run by 2 gay men I knew in the dream.  One I was with most was white and middle-aged, short grey hair, grey denim trews and wore cotton shirts.  He gives the boy some lemonade and a handful of tokens for free plays.  

Next bit is wired/disjointed as I'm out on some salt/flat sulpha pools and I'm looking down on the dead body of this kid.  He's committed suicide and I remember feeling bad that I'd not taken better care of him for his father. 

I port back with the body to the Arcade place which has now out of the back a wired '70's theatre' feel... I'm carrying the body and the music for that old show 'This is your life' is playing and lots of people that knew this kid are all in a room waiting to greet him and scenes from his life are on a black and white TV.    They are all clapping and whooping and I give them the body and then walk back to the front of the arcade.

At this point, I notice I'm no longer a person but am dryad like again.... no face just a body shape made of bendy wood.   I go to the front of the street and look out onto the road where I see a young couple meet and fall instantly in love.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...