Sunday 14 June 2020

12-14th June

12th
Early on in the night all abstract amusing and strange.

A strange Zen tower.  All rickety and weirdly balanced... An upturned flowerpot, soil dropped out.  Empty mind.

Tick, Tick time.   Power on - Power off.   Blinking/ticking lifts too.  Felt like puzzle bits.

A play in form/line then entropy, freedom... then coming back into form then entropy and chaos again.


Form - Flow like breath.  Beautiful and simple.

Then an odd dream.

I'm watching a Youtube channel and the room is like the one I was in (Same rug and bookcase) It was a room I considered mine in the dream.    Then it was wired, I turn on my camera as I thought I was looking at my room and I'm and am watching myself... (I had brown curly hair and purple clothes meby a young alternative me)   Was wired looking at myself (but not me)

I talk to the person streaming live and they show me the rest of there room and then the house, it's lovely.  There is a birthday cake there too.   

Last bit of the dream was cutting hair shorter and shorter.

13th June

Lots of dreams but Hazy recall. 

Spiritual mass/lessons.  A show / Panto and I'm a dog, big tongue, paws.

A path round the countryside.  Following on, round and round.  Messages from the people in front to the people behind them... but always in front and behind as it's round.  0-0-0- pattern.

14th June

Cleaning a bathroom, lots of crystal spiders in glass bubbles.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...