Friday 5 June 2020

Dream with people I don't know, but do in the dreams.



3/June/20

Dream of lockdown or at least people inside, but gardens are shared and people are all out the back of houses talking and looking at the sky which is dark.
We have sort of moved into space out the back, and broken fences to share veg and be together. 

Next dream is a long narrow space in main dream area it's on the seafront and I'm with an old friend Katy and also the girl I was with last night who I was wrapping in black fabric.  We also have a baby boy with us he looks Middler easter like his sister and he's very placid and cute - just in his nappy.  We are taking turns playing with him and chatting.  The space we are in is moving slowly almost train like.

Last dream was an outdoor market stall selling brown bags of sweets, it's low down to a cobbled street.  At one end on a folding seat sits a black guy similar age to me, he is British with a west indies hint in his accent.  With him are 2 dogs, one a collie cross and the other a staff/boxer he's telling me the collies not friendly but the bull breed/staff has moved round and is on it's back with it's tongue lolling out.  We laugh as I rub it's tummy, the bull breeds temperament is so different from the collie cross who is eying me warily as the guy holds him back. 




4th June

Strange town, set in a very modern building/lab perhaps a research park, there are forests and gardens around it.

It's hazy as to who I was in this dream - not me :P  Or this me, I was female and I have a room with a rug overlooking a valley of trees. 

The building is very modern and respectable but we are not what we seem and we are creating edible psychedelics which in this dream world was either illegal or we didn't have the correct license - I'm not sure which.     The edibles are like the most perfect looking large gummy bears - lovely colours and clear as cut glass. 

Our business has a legit reason too but this isn't our main focus.  I'm watching from a white balcony the reception area when a small beautiful female enters, she's Asian and with a smart tailored looking card and bag and I clock her as 'control/official' and realise we are in the shit.

I quickly tell the 2 'managers by telepathy I'm first out of the building and into the forest but then I'm also observing the 2 men leaving behind me (No body just like a floating sky view)  One male tall has a very unusual tailored suit, it's a bright royal blue he wares with highly polished shoes.  His hair is red curled/wavey.   He seemed to be my main focus as I'm watching from behind them as they walk quickly from the building and into the forest. 

We have a vehicle hidden in the forest to getaway.  There was a feeling of emergency/urgency when I woke all my energy was in my tummy & lower.  



Next a wired vision.   A shadow of a person standing in a small tunnel of bright light. 

-

Last dream again I'm female but not this body.  I have short straight dark hair and I'm printing flowers onto my hair with a sponge and white paint.  I have on a small lol it looked like a fairy/party outfit in blue/green/turquoise, my skin was olive.  I have wings too, looked a little like a festival or carnival outfit. 
Once the flowers had been painted on my hair I was painting the centre of each flower turquoise too.  A guy was helping me do the back...   I can remember my hair, and the tube of paint I dropped.  The guy I don't know but did in the dream (I think he was same as last night with the 2 dogs and sweet stall) is helping me to do the back.    It's odd though as I was looking in a mirror and I can't at all remember my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...