Wednesday 21 July 2021

Back to school...but not as I knew it.


Past 2 nights was so relaxed, dreaming quiet chilling at Malico’s house… 

Inka had made me into a golden fur mouse, I’d slept in his pocket till he changed into a purple furred cat.  

He’d pinned me with his paws but didn't eat me.... just licked my golden furry mouse head. 

 

 -

Last night again was my more usual dreaming..  

I could hear myself calling crew before I was dreaming.. They reminded me there close and that I'm stupid 😏

 

Just b4 midnight was woken by a fox, 

I’d been dreaming in a pizza place I was drinking a black liquid… it was almost like liquid liquorice - it’s flavour was overpowering and the consistency thick n gloopy.

There was a muddy floor that had been combed into a pattern… as the mud dried it would leave a leaf shaped earth flooring.

2 tall guys like the arm-pulls from the section….   They were not unkind just misled in their direction.

A woman was to birth we needed to hide both the pregnancy and the baby.

 

-

A strange residential home… a errr like a matchbox coffin. I was inside it and Inka was watching.

 

3 baths a pretty woman all in black, she was very beautiful - she was going to change my hair too.

 
Then I'm bk at school.... 

Inka was on admin.    Oh Shield art Viking style they were doing a display using shield patterns…. We were above like shield bugs.

-

Lol Inka.. WTF??  ‘Fun Hu?’ 💚


I was at high school, I was Andromeda - It was my class n form or a version of but the outside was odd.  

My form teacher was the same… it was a bit like the Gaia awaken dream.

Only this school was secure...
We were locked in there and Inka had arrived in my classroom to take me out side. 😆

Was funny to see him in that setting and as he hauled me out of class I asked him wtf are we here n what is going on??…..  😏
He told me while flashing me the appropriate dream recalls  '
I’m your failsafe Bitch. I’m here as Admin… you're in mirror of last's Imbolc dreaming.
That child you we visited on your birthday.
- you're playing her older role now and you're locked up here for fighting’.
 

Upside down roles Inti Sun is midwinter. 
My harvest is the upside down Imbolc.

 

Once he's explained what was going on...
He told me 'now I take you back'

I was to apologise to my teacher.

He walked me to my class door and I went up to my old teacher 

Mr McMeeking,

and apologised again for making him cry 💜

I was sorry at the time he had to suffer my crap, 

he was so gentle and I was just mad!

He’d never yelled at a female before me....
and I’d told him bk then… look don’t worry I'm very annoying, 

I'm ok with people yelling.
 

He seemed glad that I was back was nice to see him,

After apologising and I asked him if it was ok to leave his class room,
As I wanted to find and see the other school admin.

 

He excused me and I’d wandered threw the hallways,

reminiscing and recalling other dreams there. 

I caught up with Inka in an upstairs hall way,

and told him, I wana to see Leon.

 

He at me laughed and said follow... 

Leon was there too, he’s playing headmaster!!
Inka walked with me to Leon in an office where we’d hugged and laughed.

I asked Leon too wtf is going on here!!

I sat on the desk and he started to dream share,
Inka opens too sand we share conciousness.

The Andromeda and the A bomb and weaponised emotion… I’d been made to explode way to often!   

I was revisiting the glowing light timelines
My Handcuffs were the silver bracers given by my family,
linking me to my DNA & contracts.
So much recall it made me dizzy...
Inka is holding my arm to stop me falling,
He tells me with a  grin 'Failsafe Ren - once installed you're with me... outside time, one in all' 

I recall the dreams of may-tree-arc and mirror flows - the bomb I could defuse or just let blow. 
Inka was well installed!
We love to fight eachother <3 for friction fun.. like a Sis n Brother... 
Bite controll play like a small furry animal.
But can turn it off n on.... and since we swapped hearts we know when enough is enough.
'All in one.'

This is errrrr   'Irene rescue plan' ??   Hu?the dreams at her house?? 'Yeh Ren, you can fight all wars alone inside'  Oh?  Why was there Viking shields  'School, house, mouse'

Ah...
 

Irene Maureen.. Irish names. I errrrr  DL? 'In TIME you'll know all Ren, Just play and have fun for now'
Errr im plant ? Imp plant? 'Could have had Titanium as a Child Ren, but YOU like to wait n play at the dead line'   Errrr  'It's why we plan like we do' kk On I'm unpacking this n all the dreams..

I remember now I was with Inka we broke a covenant that caused a flood and we did it on every layer!!

The flood...Information in ...and then that was the ocean in the sky world above!

 

I knew the promise broken I was both sides... The and more... 'See why it's fun mouse?'  Inka <3 Leon took me into dreams...   We viewed the current most viable timelines then he showed me current story.  Ian had washed his dred locks n his dirty fear was being processed :P 

We looked at the goalposts and we zoomed out again, I knew I needed to go much further North...Leon invited me to go with him and I let his awareness carry me out.

 Leon tells me 'It's ok Ren, you are far from alone here' I felt like I was speaking to people asleep...They wanted to celebrate his product I'd said creation was never designed to be marketed. 

Leon understood me our awareness was free form way above Europe and the northern continents. 
He'd asked me if I wanted to see how clouds were made and ofc I did...
He shares concepts as he creates forms and plays with clouds. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...