Friday 30 July 2021

Shorelines


Dreams b4 3am were rich in sensory detail. 
It's a dream version of here...  Game Dev's, a wedding and a competition. 
A large 2 way oak door had been dragged down onto the green.

It's there to be varnished,

But was very out of place there.

My queen cat star had been taking small children's toys,

Dropping them in our yard.

 

Shadow cat was in a dream too <3
Me n him were in the back seat of a car in the dark.

He was a pie-rat's cat,

A buoy in a harbour bobbing
The old metal kind,

It kept tolling a bell.

I was in the water n waves below it.

 


Hahha Bell Kitten just came for some love....  Wee kitty boops <3

-
Next Malico.. I meet him outside the roundhouse. It's light now :)
I was pleased to see him and we decided to got for a walk. 

I'd wanted to go bk to the church but he said for that we wait for Inka.

We walk together he was going to take me to the harbour and beach and that we would meet my Dad too.  He could help with something.

It was so hazy waking... I knew we had walked and I'd met my dad and talked.
Property's were being evaluated.
Malico was asking me to feel and observe.
It felt again like shape sorting...
A kid finding the right shape to pop something in.

My writing gets worse as the night goes on as I didn't want to get up n wake my mind.

There was a dream with my GP he had come to me in a medic facility.
We sat together at a wide PC and he asked me to do some diagnosis program with him.
The room was blue, as was the bench. 
And as we finished the screen program he lay down on my bed.
The bed was also blue and he made himself comfortable,

Then told me I need to tell you my dreaming.

I'd turned to face him...  I recalled the other dreams with him in.
He'd asked me to help with the demented older family.

We were sharing..  And he was not just one entity.
He had showed me an Asian wife and child of his.

 

His dreams were disturbed he was perceiving war,
Fast flying warships with overhead projectors.

-- My writing is so shit n I left it to long to write this...

Oh a family with a daughter... I'd spent one year with them,

An infants first birthday...  They had just realised they had a son on the way!
I understood that they had miscarried a lot.  :(

The baby boy was sound... I'd been meeting the girl.
 

Next up someone had just tried to deliver to a house I was in...  
A racing Pigeon loft and a ferret pen??

I didn't know where I was or the house I was in...
I'd told them sorry I don't think these are for me!
I'd looked round there van the guys were nice,

Delivering pre loved stuff communally.

A little while later someone turned up with livestock!
They had ferrets and pigeons I had ordered....
I was very confused. 
Cause I thought someone else stuff was coming to my house :P

I'm not very lucid in my dreams.....

'Could say that mouse.... Come'
 

I'd jumped to Inka as I'd not seen him all night and so much imagery with him n Malico
Inka had asked me if I'd like him to clean up..... 
I knew he meant all the people in my dream space,
His look was cheeky so I told him 'not just yet'
 

Then he dumped on the hunters bed a massive sack!!
All kinds of stuff fell out...
Hook's n crooks, Scythes n Hammers,

Pitch forks, flails and tridents..

I'd been sitting with Malico

I asked Inka WTF you up to now.

He's told me
'Laughing at you'

 

Malico and Inka had told me 'It's your space Ren... Decide what to do'

My head was fuzzy n that bed was full of tools,

everywhere was busy n I just wanted fun.

So I'd said I want a dark n quiet place to sleep.

 

They had both laughed at me and the loft door popped open... 
Inka told me 'Come bitch, we go dream below then'

I didn't bother crawling just jumped into his awareness,

n let him take me down with him into the deeper darkness.

The dream I had was wyrd - he showed me the
The Beadnell dreams with the massive penguins!

He had stopped me fraying out... 

I'd wanted milk n cookies

We made raspberry crusher milkshake and plate of cookies

I went back to sleep again we were lost below in darkness................
Guys that Beadnell dreams was the other one with the rasberry milkshake 👀... oh n the Penguin dream.. Sorry Inka 😋  You know I love you!!!  🤣

The dream was very odd me em this time but she was going to take acid...

Not like her but she had drugs...  She was asking me about them.  Some looked like tiny battery's. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...