Tuesday 22 February 2022

Colouring by Numbers



'A soul knot Ren'  and 'A NOT'  mmmm 'We'll meet in sleep, all of us'  kk

I just... 'Sent from your heart.  You do it a lot mouse'  ok

 

I'd met everyone first I'd kipped on the sofa and we were exchanging then as I'd gone to bed was just alone at first at the roundhouse.  I'd got in the stream there and was feeling the water flow round me.

Inka arrived back to smoke by the fire, he manifested a cup of hot choc as I'd been cold from sleeping in the stream... I went inside to dream.

First a reunion with lots of people.  In my main dream space.
I'd found a sticker of a dragon like a transfer and put it onto my chest and stomach.  Once there it turned into a tattoo.
It's a dragon the twisty serpent kind and it's scales are red, orange, yellow and brown.. Earth tones.
Was pretty.
I also spent a day in a sunny room.   It had large windows 2 females were sunbathing at.  We watched the sun move round the room.
I had acne like spots all-over my hips.

 

Stripy dungarees brown, orange again earth coloured stripes... Oh yeh Inka was back in a brown overall too.   The stripes on the dungarees was similar to the tattoo colours.

I was in stripes though... My dream pace was slow and Inka had told me we were relaxing after last night and laying low.   But I was bored so he came inside to dream share with me.

Odd dream.
2 houses that were trying to keep up with eachother.   I was flying around looking in the windows. 
One would buy something in brass then the other house would get the same thing in gold and cut glass.

 

The things they collected were odd, like a ships steering wheel and strange kinds of lamps.

I'd found myself in a forest of very tall conifer trees.  Some of them had been cut down same as last night and were laying in huge piles, massive logging equipment was in a clearing.

The cut down trees were bothering me but it was out of my hands.  I was there with my dog who was using a jcb to start a fire.  It was a big fire with whole logs which is why he was using the JCB he was an upright dog person.. Like I've seen in other dreams.

After the fire was built I was laying on the top bunk in an open wood cabin when I felt an invisible hand tap me.
I think I'd been chatting mentally with Inka so had assumed the hand might be him.  I'd pushed me head up and sure enough the hand was there and started playing with my hair.
lol it felt like a scalp massage.

I was laying there enjoying the sensation while thinking about the dream I was in and the piles of cut trees I keep seeing.  Oh yeh I'd been asking the hand if I was dead, but it just kept stroking my head!

I guy appears pissed off with me.  He was a black guy with metal teeth, in his 30's vaguely familiar.
He'd pulled me by my arm off the top bunk and then was on top of me in my face saying

'How come you got picked for top job?' ! 🤨 Now I was really confused as to what he was on about but I couldn't ask or reply cause the invisible hand was now really tickling me!!

 

With this other guy on top of me I couldn't escape or move so I was just stuck there giggling my head off and squiggling.
 

I'd been crying with laughter and woke up really awake and kinda puzzled.
As I relaxed I'd jumped back to Inka who was just being quiet and telling me to go back to sleep.

Next I'm dying fabrics..  Huge metal vats and a big wooden stick to poke the fabric with. 
All different rainbow colours.

Also on another layer them stunt planes with red, blue and white smoke.. Red admirals?
 

Oh.. That's a butterfly too??  'Come here lazy and sleep'  mmm kk oh it's 555 'Yeh'
Ah there called red arrows..
Like the toothpaste from the other night.




My energy flow was odd hip was really painful on the right, Humm that invisible hand was tickling me on the left?
I jumped to Ddad who was helping remind me to ground threw both soul, soles!!
And the pain moves to centre just above Red ray.

I'd fallen asleep again and wake with sensation at blue now I'd been hearing this

Bucks Fizz ~The Land Of Make Believe


Sun... Lol  One, numbers and naughtys! Silly 😆

Hummm  I was sure the lyrics were 'Number' not outlaw...mind you I only had the minipops version.


 




I'd decided to jump to Leon and apologise for the trouble me and Inka had been making the night before. 

He tells me
🤣  He'll let me of the hook and chuck me back as I'm just a little wiggler! 
While showing me a worm on a hook and reminding me of being tickled again!

Checked in with Loci on the boat too... Could feel him at crown and then recalled he's still in the crows nest navigating!
My energy flow was all good again....
  'Run soon mouse'   Oh... One small knot.. Humm should I follow now?  'Do what you will Ren'   Hummmm  I'll save it!  Fancy a brew. 
Hidden Hand 😆  'Yeh, you get an invisible tickly one muppet'  So I see!


 
-----

  


When you lot told me you'd teach me to fish I didn't think I'd be bait! 
'You're wiggly and slippery Ren you catch wyrd fish' 😆

 

That blisteze thing.. Most evidence of the change gone. just what or who is screwing with who here?
I know my memory for certain stuff is good!

 

'Keep playing Ren, will keep showing'  kk
 

Dlisex 
Relief Cream 
formerly Blistezeø 
medicated cream for quick relief of occasional 
cold sores, cracked, chapped and sore lips 
ormerly 
BlistR(.q



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...