Wednesday 2 February 2022

Voicless


Inka and mind games Errr I wrote this allready?  'Did you'  One me just did! 'Losing your shit?'  No I just remember doing it!

I'd recalled waking and writing a dream but the pad was empty.  A false awakening.

 

Inka woke me 'Lazy!'  am I?  'What?'  Are we?  'May Be'.  I'd been dreaming with Inka in layers of reality.  We'd been in a fun race game and then we were in a space were nothing was what it seemed.

Next a dream of the garden of my main dream space.  I was taking stuff off plants that had been placed to protect new flowers from frost.
There were full paddling pools for kids to play in and my mam was there kept tipping them out.
I was telling her just to leave them but she wanted the water on the ground.
I was at the sandpit I'd had as a kid, but tall bit had been added on it.

Something else about Axle grease Em and her family were in the space again too.
-

I'd jumped to Darth dad who'd commented on the state I was in. 

I'd been with Inka and it was really violent but that wasn't what we were doing.
I'd been zoomed out from the violence looking at what was almost like multi dimensional sheet music.
I could see the same melody on 2 different octaves and I needed to merge them.

I think the energy from the violence is what we were using to do this.

The 2 octaves would be overlaid to make a harmony.
DarthD had given me a hug and told me despite our level of violence me and Inka work well together
😂


WOW!  That was fucking cool!! 
'You're Welcome'  Haha 😆
 

 Very lucid experience.

It started in a dark room I was with Ian and a guy called Brendon I used to know.

I had a laptop and was trying to sort something but the laptop didn't have the memory capacity. 

It was bugging in strange ways and I was trying to see if the other 2 could perceive the same as me. 
Then Ian got wyrd in the dark he was handing me stuff that felt like a still wet new-born babies but the limb shapes were wrong.  He was also pocking stuff in my mouth.. it was sharp and not food.

I was asking him what he was doing and he just kept asking do you want to see Roland?? and manifesting more stuff to try and feed me.

I'd decided that he couldn't be lucid as he didn't know what he was doing and then I jumped so I'm in the middle of a large hall.

Like a ballroom or school hall.  There are a few people standing round who have watched me appear.  I was lucid but not enough to fly so I'd started to dance, then collapsed on the ground just making myself revolve around.

A man's feet approach me so I looked up into his eyes, he crouched down in front of me.
Dark eyes, he was observing me as I looked at him, there was a sense of familiarity and recognition and then he stood up and left.
I stood up too wondering why I was there and another guy walks up to me.
He meets my eyes too and then tells me.  'You're not ok, you're not right'.

I was just standing looking at him considering and as I watched him one eye was going opaque like a cataract and I'd said to him 'Are you ok?'
As I ask him his eyes filled with tears.
He doesn't say anything else and as he turned round he had a safety-pin/padlock on the back of his neck going threw his spine.


It was made of Humm like a soft transparent stuff.   I was thinking wow that's odd, but then I see wyrd shit all the time, It made me think of the dream with wheellock things on certain memory pathways. 

The room now was filled with children a little like a play group.  I'd realised that the floor was slippy and I was taking a running leap onto a cushion and sliding along.

I was lucid as hell but the place was interesting so I wanted to see what else would occur there was a door that I could have walked out of but I was happy to let stuff come to me.
As I'm sliding around the children and toys are changing until the whole floor is filling up with jigsaw puzzles and there is less space to move in.   All different size puzzles in various stages of completion and pieces scattered all over. 
A girl who was watching me slide is trying it now and has crashed into a very large almost completed one.  I'd pointed at the floor at the puzzle and told her to be careful as she might upset someone.

More adults arrive with locks and keys, they won't answer any questions and me being near them seems to make them emotional.... they find me hard to look at.

Then a woman comes up to me.  She had the feeling of a police officer but instead of handcuffs were padlocks and safety pins.
Again she is very close to me in my personal space and I look at her too.
She's tall and rather than her eyes I see a fine gold chain around her neck.  A necklace with a red and gold setting attached.  She sees me look at it and tells me its reminds her of her daughter who she doesn't see much.  I tell her I'm a mama too and also have a daughter.

At this point an older guy with bright white hair interrupts he tells me bluntly 'you're coming with me'.  I'd asked him 'I am?' He tells me 'Yes' and I walk with him though,  I realised he'd have just dragged me with him anyway. 

I thought we were going threw to another room but he opens a door pushes me through and then shuts the door again.

I'm in a tiny space.. It's like a fire break between 3 doors all locked and the windows covered with black out stuff from the other side.
It's dark and drafty and I can feel someone on the floor crying softly. 

There is no room to sit down, or get out and the space is very cramped..  I'd mentally said to Inka 'What am I doing here?'  He'd replied...
'What do you think?' 

So I'd wedged myself above the other person to give her some space and said to her....

'This might sound crazy but, I arrived here threw a lucid dream'

 

She stopped crying at once and said 'OMG, Me too!'  She'd stood up and though we couldn't see eachother started chatting. 
She was young, under the care of a paediatrician and had a diagnosis of BPD.  I told her I was classed as ADHD and dyslexic and had been locked up as crazy a couple of times. 
She was so glad to have someone to talk too and we chatted about what it's like never being understood.   I woke up before I asked her what her name was and were she was from.

I was really awake after this as I'd been waking level lucidity anyway so I just lay still with some mudras and watched my dream dust. 
I'd noticed for the second time recently a strange pressure on the bridge of my nose while I was doing this.

I'd watched my dream dust change until I let a dream form around me... And I was with Inka and Leon and humm other crew or they were with me.   Oh I'd expanded out too and on the street outside my house, beside the telegraph pole where I was standing the other night with the 2 veiws... I could see a seal on the ground, it was stuffed or asleep... oddly out of place.

Wake at 616
lol! Now I know where that sensation comes from!
 'You pissing a father off?'  lol errrr could be that?  🤔

I'd woken from a dream where I'd been walking between ancient churches, very small and crumbling and totally covered in bright green damp moss.
Inside were people worshiping and singing and I walked past one woman coming out she tells me 'I've come out for a fag'
😂 while lighting up.

Outside were older kids and some of my aunties who have died, the kids were kicking balls around waiting for people inside, I recognised a lot of people.

Prior to this I'd been with a strange version of my Dad....  He was really different, fat and in an adidas track suit!  Unshaven..
He'd been really pissed off with me for slacking off and was nipping the bridge of my nose really hard. 
😆
In the dream I was thinking Oh... That's were that wyrd sensation comes from
😛
 

He was ranting at me for always fucking about with drink and drugs and leaving everything till the last moment.   I was thinking hu??  I just came from clearing up and I'm sure I was also at a funeral. 

After he'd let go of my nose I'd found myself wandering amongst these old mossy churches and thinking back before the encounter with the odd chavy version of my dad I recalled I'd been again in a similar packing up dream.

The dream was again my 2 relatives with dementia and once again I was packing up and leaving - I'd left everything as late as possible and had been laying around dreaming.
Now I had a lot to do.  I was cleaning up with a view to packing and would also make a meal for them before I left. 
It was a lot to do at once and I was thinking I probably should have started earlier. 

 All our elderly with dementia are??   Oh they are holding open intersections?   Hu?  'Run, just play with the concepts you can't know this threw thinking'  Hummm I know anyway I've seen it  'Yes'  Is this to do with the 'DeadLine'   'A train that keeps terminating and coming back'  Hummm the....   'Run, you think better moving'   ooo I'm getting dizzy...  'Yes, that's why Run'   KK  on it. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/which-kings-cross.html

 


 

Portals and gates..  Gates on land port holes in ships
I was pondering London and all the embassy's we passed yday juggling ideas like I do.

 

Path finding and navigating in life as its a dream... Then as I'm thinking that I turn the corner to this.....
It's 11.11

 

 

It reminded me of what Inka had told me about football fan's and energy...
Foot ball fanning the flames of past territorial conflicts.
Me and him fighting last night but using the energy to do things.

The energy is usfull to the gamers.... but now the gamers and the priests are in the same play space and the gods DJ's are working the dance crew....  😂

We took the ball to play with on the field. 

I think kef and me just scored in that solstice game that I started... But what team I'm currently playing for is frankly anyone's guess
🤣


It made me think of the stress balls in the mental hospital.  The females there were all possessive over the world one.  I loved this one that finds everything funny.  

 

 

'Which is why I'm on your case bitch trying to get you to shut up and show some humility'   I know.  I am grateful, it's just really funny from a wide perspective!  Music's trolling me again.


ooooo  This!!

Left... Right.   These people I see flick still have devided mind??   'Will Show Ren. One thing at a time first you learn how to Shut up!'  Haha  kk  free will?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...