Saturday 26 February 2022

Alternative Perspectives


25th.

Quiet night.  Early on I'd been errr playing hula hoop with Orion's belt?  Lol was strange and wiggly.. could feel it round my middle.

I'd been with Kaylo, Leon and Inka at Leons Island.
In the morning I told Kaylo I'd light the candle stub in my head again and swap with him.  Kaylo could keep a light for Inka and I was going to play alone for a bit.

Leon told me
'This is why we like you Ren, you randomly change everything' 

I'd jumped to Ddad's hub and also made myself younger.  He was some what surprised and annoyed I don't think he wanted the responsibility of my candle head stub going out on his watch
🤔

He shoved me in the room we have there to use and had told me to stay put and places 2 guards outside. 
Said no one to enter or leave unless he came to get me...  I'd just been falling in and out of hazy dreams.

-
26th

Dreaming a lot
'Balancing'  oh is this the swapping things?  'For NOW mouse' 
I was still alone at Ddads hub.

Am dreaming of being very lucid in life again.  I was predicting and manipulating the dreamworld I was in. 
I was doing it to help my kids, I needed them to show the power that their thoughts had... But it was being misunderstood and used against me.  The implementations of kids not learning this lesson were far more messy than me getting sectioned. 

There was many layers to this, an old castle with a massive forge. 
Consensus reality doesn't like being messed with and pushes back.

 

'Stay where you are for now Ren'  

Oh yeh, It had Red, White and Blue in too.  The yellow and blue stripped towers from the other day, I realised this was linked to the Ukrainian flag ... 
I was seeing coloured energy flow play out like a game on a world stage... the symbology is the same.

I was Pink & Purple...  Sick of being shoved threw this reality games. 
I could see how they were all being manipulated into the same old patterns and bullshit.

'Stay put for now Ren and dream this out'  kk

Ddad collected me, took me into that space where we eat with the tables. 
As I was young I didn't much want to eat.
I wanted to play in the floor instead... I kinda knew it was pissing him of but he seemed to accept that unless he wanted to fight with me as a kid he was just going have to keep an eye on me as I'd made myself his responsibility if anything was to happen to me there.
He seemed aware of the stub of a candle that's left in my head
🤣

I'd wanted someone to play with as everyone else was being dull grown up and busy.  So I'd asked if I could invite Loci and Ddad had agreed.
My perception there with Loci too was different, I was being shown a dream link to a dream I'd had about shepherds bush.  Need to look it up.  (Oh, the outcome of that was not good.. also linked to last April)

'Dream Ren'  I want to remember.
'You swapped with Kaylo and Inka, your recall should be fine alone'
  ah ok thanks.

I could see how Ddads hub was layered and linked to the overseers dreams and the stasis.  
When Loci had appeared he was a yellow plastic thing covered in handles!  
Only I could see him as himself but also younger when the overseer first introduced us he'd been in his teens anyway this time I was seeing him more as a kid.

 

I was perceiving how he was different things to different people.  
The same as I can see when I go into psychosis... SO it was odd to see him as this strange yellow construct covered in handles. 
I was recalling the energy flow that the Overseer had drawn, and why in that space we were in stasis upside down.

I was learning to see in between the layers where co-creation is rendered.
By losing my own fixed perception I was able to perceive how one person was mirroring what the other expected to see.  Only I was practising this in my dream now.

Ddad  takes me and Loci to his normal room. 
He was keeping an eye on us from a distance making sure we were left alone there. He had done the same in the food space but as there were more people there Loci's form was now as I usually see him.

In the new room loci manifested some toy cars, they were black and red mainly.  They reminded me of them large robotic game pieces Inka took me to see. 

Only these were toy cars and we were smashing them into walls, as we were playing we were merging awareness and at first we became water and air.
After a while I'd become gas not air and I was in small copper pipes the kind that are in houses.

It was a familiar sensation from when I've let my awareness merge into manmade systems.

'Watch that light in your head Ren, you don't want to go boom!'   

I recalled the night I'd exploded 3 times 3 ways.. Oh that was also about cut down trees.  I'd needed to stop letting that trigger me!  Oooo... 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/09/white-hot-heart-pop.html
 

Lol I think I might have exploded again.  Was smaller though not like the time above.

Oh I also met Ian's Mum.   She was at a counter she told me her 4 year stint in the hospital was almost over.  I was wondering if she had realised she had died here.

I was also walking in harmony - this was to do with the pitches in my ears, I was using it to navigate astral here.   Ah yeh, I'd been in an astral version of my room listening to the different layers.

I had a note pad with images and I could perceive them as animated like gif's
I wanted to see if others could see them moving too but again people were just assuming I was crazy.
I was learning how or what to show and share and what to just keep quiet about and watch.

Oh yeh, the astral layer I'd been in.. Zak had come upstairs I'd called him in and asked him to be quite.  Just after that Ian woke me and told me to go tell the boys to shut up
😋
I was thinking, I just did.... I guess they didn't get my message.

Loci was showing me lots of stuff mentally too   it felt like I was chewing gum!  Being squashed and pulled.
I'd been in the doorway of 2 rooms.  Each had a guy floating cross legged and various puddles of wet on the floor.    It felt like I was being given a 'spot the difference' game.

Trying to recall what was static and what had moved... I was trying to connect with another guy in a game.  I understood his language and logic jumps.

Close to morning I jump to see the others and give them all a hug. 

As I touch Inka I fall into a jumbled but vivid dream.

Chris and Sandra's house.  It's full of a very random mix of people.
It's not appropriate for them all to mingle so we were trying to keep everyone in separate rooms with only a few of us being allowed to go between.
A floor I'm painting brown but someone keeps walking over it in large dirty boots.  
I was pealing of layers each time the paint was destroyed.
While I was doing it I was overhearing a guy at a chemist counter - He was not aware he kept repeating himself.

I had my arm down a strange shaped toilet!  The water was cold, I could feel something I was supposed to be pulling out.
Inka was standing behind me and Leon too. 
Leon had asked why I was sleeping in a toilet!
😂
Inka was telling Leon that I'd lost it so it was my responsibility to get it out.
It was right at the tip of my fingers and I couldn't pull it.
So I'd just fallen asleep there with my head on the bog hoping  I could dream up a way to get it back out! 
It was fabric of some kind.
 

I was also going to crawl inside this huge machine/cube my dream dust was crazy patterns squares and colours as I woke from this.
Meby it was like a borg cube I'm not sure, it didn't feel at all hostile.   Just I'd have to crawl along way and remember the root in and out to get too a battery/ power source.

Somehow had time make a MMO game too.  I did this with Loci back on the ship.   Ddad had taken us back to the small guarded room.   Loci told me he was splitting and did I wana jump back to the ship hub.

I split with him too and we'd gone back there to dream share, he told me he'd stay in the crowsnest - lol this gives me bonkers crown energy flow.   I'd turned into the dragon with an RGB coat and gone to sleep on the deck.
We were making a Minecraft like mmo game. 
I was placing characters and giving them narrative and dialogue, we were getting people to test it but I'd not made it obvious enough who the games story tellers were.
I was playing threw myself too and putting a marker over their heads as I interacted with them to make it easier for the other testers to follow.  It was a lovely colour scheme too deep dark blues and purples.
Cartoon like and comfortable.

Oh and at some point I'd also been at my main dream house.  Someone had knocked on the door and I opened it to a sloth! :D  He was sweet and I'd let him slowly climb up my arm to speak.
He told me he would be putting me in contact with a beast tribe. -

-
Hummm the Shepperd's Bush was also with a large attack, a School / Reality had become unfit for purpose??  All Current dreams seem to be linked with last April
🤔

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/stars-and-balance.html


This is earth energy flow??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...