Thursday 10 February 2022

Old Things and Bug Spray

Was emotionally tired last night and just jumped to the ship to dream.  Not very lucid but the dreams were really long.
First was a pirate ship with fairies... I suppose it could be a little like the Peter pan ship., not that I've watched it.

Another dream was a nursing dream only I had on lots of layers of uniform.
Mainly white and green, tunics and lab coats.

A stand for frozen milk shakes too, one was bright blue.

Given the lack of lucidity I had there I decided to see if dreams were any different with Darthd so I jumped to his hub.  He was busy but he didn't mind me sleeping there.

 

Dreams were sharper and much more detailed.
I was packing and sorting again but the stuff was amazing. 
Like being in an antique shop.

Lots of old small tools you might use for watch repair or jewellery making, optometrist stuff old pots, cases, blankets.
It was my main dream house but we were leaving, my Dad wanted us to move out.
Was strange as the stuff in there wasn't things I've seen before.

I was trying to play a board game on the floor, clearing and packing in-between my goes.  I'd emptied one fridge, the other was full of cheese and I was just shoving it into carrier bags as we were already late in leaving.

There were piles and piles of teddys and rag dolls too and lots of hand stitched fabric clothes. 
I kept waking and going into the same dream only at one point I'd found myself on a stone structure at the edge of the sea, it was lit only with a bonfire and it was all dark there.   It was linked with the time we would be picked up.
A female would be taking our house on. 

A guy in Ddads hub had also kicked me awake, Inka appeared to see what was up.
As he was there now I'd wanted to dream share with them both.
I'd ended up in the same dream again but this time the woman had arrived. 
The house was really strange we were leaving her alot of the stuff behind and she was already in one of the beds under a big patchwork quilt.
I was clambering around the stuff apologising for the mess and that I'd send someone back over to help her clear out.

She was ok, but complaining it was noisy here and the building was clanking and rattling. 
I'd told her I'd see if anything needed locked down on my way out.

I'd found doors swinging around, at this point the cupboards seemed like they were on a barge or a boat and I was making sure they were all clipped shut.

I knew the others wanted me to hurry up.
I'd entered the new house threw a hatch in the roof.
Awarness that it had a beehive outside and was linked to something 'Timony'   I could hear this crazy crashing too.

I shoved my head down to climb into the new room threw an attic type hatch.
There are no stairs just a web of old fabrics.

I was met by a crazy looking lady! 
She had in one hand a chain and the other some bug spray.

She's small like a dwarf and her head is massive white hair in a bun and bright red lipstick she was like a cartoon crazy witch lady.
She was whacking this spiked chain around the floor while spraying the bug spray muttering about extermination of bugs and mice!  
I remember thinking....  Great! This should be fun
🙄😬
Room looks interesting though, like a old castle kitchen but it felt underground.  
No windows a big fireplace, red quarry tile floor and big chopping blocks. 
All the cupboards were painted with an old yellowed gloss.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...