Friday 4 February 2022

Fruity Punch


Was a quiet night.  Inka was sleepy and Kaylo was with us still in the hunters room.  In one dream I was with a pack of dogs.
Another was a version of my main dream space.
It was all dark there again.
The seafarers was a vets with an open front.

I'd gone in and on impulse told them I was available for work.
All the staff were female, various ages in old fashioned nurse dresses with them wide elastic belts.
All different colours.  I'd told them a little about myself and left them my details if they wanted to contact me.
A young female wanted to leave with me... She followed me for a while.

I was heading back to my main dream house and the ground was strange and distinctive.

It was like a modern take on cobbles but it was strange shapes of cement that had been errr I duno it was all packed down to make a smooth ish surface.

The same shape over and over, I got the impression it had been reclaimed from something else and was being reused here.

Oh yeh and Inka did warn me to listen to him atm, as non of us wanted him to hurt Kaylo as he was copping some of my fall out.  
He reminded me of this night where he punched him to trigger me.
I also recalled the times where we all just fight eachother
🙄

After that I'd herd myself make one of them wyrd announcements to anyone still up for fighting.
Red & Whites were to head to the punch and Judy show
😏... Lol I've been there before a few times.......... but Inka had told me that's where we were heading and too and please just listen for  bit!

I'd asked why we were back on Red & White and he's told me Leon and Ddad were holding space for him... and I realised this is must be the triggers for our really violent fights. 

 

There were other destinations for blue and white. 

Oh... Haha was another night when we were playing with 0&1 like last night. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/10/pond-life.html

 

The red/blue is current and energy?  Polarity.. I know this but keep forgetting.

Can we make fruity punch?  I'd rather have another food fight 🤣


Hummm More punch and them dreams were all the same frew days 25-27th June as the papers from yday..  🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...