Sunday 7 November 2021

Fireworks and a Bean Explosion


Yesterday was odd.. Lol or may be I was odd 😁
So lucid...    And Reality very bendy.

As we are getting ready to leave all the wyrd crap on my Alter / Altar had been moves.
Kelly was in the room too....  I'd asked out loud, who moved this round. 


 

Then recalled the dream with Inka where he was down here in Astral, moved stuff...

Lol I'd got annoyed and he chucked a pillow at my head for being possessive! 

I realised he'd moved it!   Or another me
🤣 and I needed to shift stuff about.
As I tell Kelly that... She tells me.

 

Oh this appeared in my pocket yesterday.   It's a chain in a huge knot..
With I can see a silver mark.

She's talking trying to untangle as I rearranged the alter/altar

Feeling out where the stuff should go.

As she speaks her silver is getting more knotted and I asked may I?

It's a silver fine woven chain with 2 harts and a sliver mark.
As I unknot it is she talks ...  The word 'Bar Tender' 

Stands out.
I say Oh!  The BAR!
I'd had a dream about it but didn't know what it meant.
As I realise..... It's another divide/wall/front line. 

Both in law and in pubs... 

Spirits & chaos on one side...  Order on the other.
Bar in law too.   Bartenders are also border guards / inbetweeners

As I tell her that the chain is open and unknotted..
A large and small silver heart that sit one on top of the other.
She laughs as we know we are both weaving and puts it on.

I'd looked again at the alter/altar and Inka tells me.... 

Take the key with you. 

Put it with the wormwood teabag you took to Bo-Hunt
In your pocket by your heart.. 

I do this while at the same time Ian is filling a large n small rainbow hipflask with Jolly Sailor and JD  - Some in each! 
😁

The fireworks & fire was great fun.... The people we 'bumped' into! 
Ian got a glimpse of how reality is for me!! 
It's like living in a shared lucid dream,
A flowing magic reality.

I was pffffff   lol me..  Zak did help alot. 
Everyone did 💜

 -

I was so tired once home.. Zak too.

Crew was telling me to sleep. 
First with Him & Malico.. Darth Dad I think appeared later. 
I also jumped to see Kaylo.  It's hazey the dream I had was wyrd

Very hard to bring back.
I was mirroring everything or it was mirroring me.
It was hard to see which witch was which
🙄  
Shamanic  but the sacred space was massive..
'HarliQueen Ren'  Oh.. The shattered crystal mirror the facets..
'You're learning shamanism, you don't do much the right way round all your now's are rippling out'
Errrrr   Why??
'Good reason, come here'  kk

303, Yeh come.
Oh the JD dream, with the Pirate ghost.   -  The train journey home! 
The sports fan, and a kid who'd had a rough night, he was bleeding.
We stood with him, I'd given one of the sports fans a swig of JD!
They'd got a bit lost in London and when the long way round.

'The long way home??'   - 'Mmmmm??    Pffffff.

The young guy who'd had a bad night, was a 5 year anniversary for him and his partner.
His bag had been grabbed n chucked on the train track.
He'd gone down and got it.  It had Champaign he was taking to his girlfriend.
We were talking and he told me he was a bar tender!

We all got of at the station together.. It was very friendly a bunch of people chatting.

Oh Inka... That's like the dream were we'd all been
😲 
'Sorry Ren, you might purge again'  Haha  yeh... I feel that.. Lol feel like I'm full of air 😆
I don't think I've eaten much??  Pfff who knows.

-Inka had told me to stay still a bit longer...  I realise I'm still big.


Next he shows me the STAGE COACH  
The stage coach bus company.
The conversations in the q's on and off were mind popping.


It was all night.   Pro noia.  People talking what I'm dreaming/thinking.

I'd stopped before I got on the bus as I notice the sign...

lol
Surrey University another white stag, but this one has a key.

'Ren what did I tell you to put in your pocket?'  

Ohhh   
😲   the tiny key from my Alter/Altar .... With the tea bag I took to bo hunt!
'Put them both back now'

Ok....

333.. Ian had appeared down with me as I was doing it.  His watch was 1 min ahead or behind?
I'd gone back up..

Lay down again.     I'd heard 'All the world is a stage.......'

Shake's Spear??  



I recall the lego toys that buddy was playing with.
He'd loved Bendy and found the blue thing with a spear... 
He'd pulled the blue thing all apart.

I'd put it bk together but for some reason I'd left the spear on the floor.

It's been there all week...  I vacuumed around it today.  But didn't pick it up!
I realise it's another thing for the Alter/Altar and come back down to put it on.

Track and trace?   GPS...

Lol Opps... What a tangley mess!


Sorry.....   😵
















Oh...   The UK is a bit crusty??  The battle of the Beanfeild??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Beanfield

Zak & the Bean Explosion...

Inka???  
'Your both amusable Ren'  Hahaha   So it seems!!   Buddy too!   All 'Kids Ren, Wickid Playfull'  
Sheesh....  

Wickid  Wick ed ??  and what's a B logger?  bl  lol  'Enough Spelling, come hug the trees'  hahaha good idea. 
I'm dizzy. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/08/poison-medicine.html




-
Dawns here... 'And your still on, trees first'  Hahah kk....

Find it later... hill.

 

Kk

 

Now Ren... do you see why a second story would have got in the way?

 

Hahaha 🤣..   mate I duno wtf I see!!

 

Oh...  I feel.... 

 

Lol 😆

How the fuck...

'Don't try logic this mouse... you are well out of your mind'  Hahaha

'Just navigate'  pfffff

 

--

 

Lost boys...?

Stand by me?

 

 

My knee?  Fachnie...

 

Err oh that ME.  Skrim,

 

I used to be an adventure like you before/ then I took an arrow to the knee?

 

Who shot me this time  'time?'

Lol 😆

Fucking arrows n hunters?

 

Trying to slow me down?

This is a dream too...

 

'Obviously bitch'   oh...   lol oops.

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/wild-

 

My knee?  Fachnie...

 

Err oh that ME.  Skrim,

 

I used to be an adventure like you before/ then I took an arrow to the knee?

 

Who shot me this time  'time?'

Lol 😆

Fucking arrow n hunters?

 

Trying to slow me down?

This is a dream too... I remember it...

 

'Obviously bitch'   oh...   lol oops.

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/wild-seeds-and-crazy-eggs.html
 

 

The bar?  Law.. you told me last night my bar was 'pretty fucking low'    Hahaha 😄

 

Lol more bows n arrows...  lol

The jump to the Orion system 😆

 

Oops..  🤣😅

 

'Nap mouse' lol  yeh... why not.

 

 

Dawn, Liphook?  fish hook? Shepherds crook?

 

The blue team are fishing ?  Or farming?

Hummm  I dunno.. 

 

Reeling...   winding in?  

Blue n red punch n Judy show.  

Green n yellow inbetweeners..
Jokers and harliqueens

 

Hummmm.

Dirty Laundry....  Oh Yeh all that.
Dawn is coming lets not get caught with our pants down!! 

Haha 6th & 7th Nov last year!!  
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/11/moon-lunacy.html

Oh and what you just told me about....  It's ok you get back up with the emotion now!!

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/11/sunny-onions.html

 


 Don't have a gun......   Bow?? 
 

lol....    But atm, just trying Navigation


Time Now & Hear now?  Dawn.    

 

Her kid is at time now? 

 

Are we doing time now / now time?  ??

 

Keep asking mouse...  n playing and watching nice. 

Your multi boxing.

 

Ouch..   That's a lot of punch n Judy fall out.

 

You get help all over the show ;)

 

Hahaha 🤣 nice!  💜
 


Oh the Mirror army you showed me last night...  

Army...  I gave both back to the squid game....     the Jack/Skeleton  removed them and he needs an arm back off??

Ok...    Wait up.  

OOO   Buddy is good, blue arm behind the shell for NOW
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/soul-reflections.html

 

Pfffff...  I'm Hot again now!! 

Oh and I gave him a skeleton holly leaf...



The hook has turned...  It's facing UK, not the mouse???   Hu??


'Keep Watch Mouse'   lol   I'm trying to freaking cook....   'Told you not to mulibox'  Hahahah 



Over watch n Under tail 🙄
Cheers!!   This is serious teamworking



Errr Siruis... Serious??    Pffffff    This mouse going to need a bigger boat, or a bigger glass..    I duno 🤣 

Oooo  Animal Magic...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius

Star!!   She's beside the cauldren... and she has the masks, the bohunt tie and Errrrr  


lol it's like fucking cludo now!!




White cube is lit....

Master key is on the black box....  


Stars got the cauldren covered and I'm going to cook some veg... or boil my heed...  could be anything!

I'm bloomin hot!!

Bendy... Is now armed with a silver feather from a key ring my daughter got me....  and in a face off with the the corvid on the small white box....



I've forgotton what the cow is up too....  but I'm cooking up a cauliflower brain now 🤣

Now the Octo Puss - Is the bar tender.... 



BUT... He only had 4 candles??  Fork handles??  🙄

--

It's no wonder the gates built so many holes into this buggy system...

Bendy now has a silver feather..... and the fox is still below watching over some forgotton stuff!!

🐭



https://www.visitscotland.com/blog/events/halloween/?fbclid=IwAR1-W_Mvk8SN49fZ_zjh49ziH4BmFIeWSLmjbeaFBtSvbkEJ7CDLFPCwC2g


Chlorohexidine apologises to the gravy train?? 

 Pfffff..

 ....

Why not both??

Mono Phobia.... 

Or a Mono Mind??




Or how about both?? They over lay nicely or we could do waht ever the fuck we want? 

pfffff 

I love any shit at this point?  Or donut?  Sorry btw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...