Saturday 6 November 2021

Storm Navigation...

0 
0


Track called Stobe...    Errr that track yday!   Has in it Turn up the strobe. 
The track said from the KLF thankyou to the 5 for making this impossible?

 

Hu???  'Just keep watching clues like in a Dream Mouse'  lol  kk...
 

-
So last night..

Was a bit stormy here, needed a barefoot walk in the dark n a tree hug to ground.
I slept down stairs...

Dreams...   Ian just following me all over.
Then a dream with Fay, I was trying to get her out of a strange school setting.
 

Zak he was in a ring of kids.. The one in the middle.  
He was sort of fending them of but he wanted to be there.

Errrr   my Uncle Jim Haynes too - my fairy god mama's hubby. 

Errr he was a very quiet bloke a chemist, lab assistant.

Anyhoo  he'd come. 
Died a long time ago.
The inheritance from the implant was from him.
He came to make sure I was ok and how it was here..

Was odd astral meeting, I didn't know him that well alive he was a nice but really quiet guy.

Very clever.
Oh yeh...
He saw all my succulent n cacti plants, he used to keep lots in his greenhouse! 

Lol we talked about that. 
He remined me I'm not alone here.

Hu?  He was diabetic?? Was he? 
'For Later Ren'  kk 

I was somewhere freezing cold!   Everything was ice frozen rain all cold, I was under a tarp hooked up waiting it out.

lol A robo-duck too?  
😛

I woke up and Zak had appeared on the sofa....  He was sleeping back to back with me like shadow the cat dose.

Errrrr? 
'IKR...  Keep watching and listening.  Zak is helping ok?'

Yeh, TY.
💜  'It's ok... He knows too, they all do.  Just listen in look out and navigate'

Hummm Oh, when I was sleeping on the sofa for a bit the other night Shadow fell off?
He must have been fast asleep as hit the floor with a splat!! 
 'Symbols Ren'  lol 😂

He'd gone over to the cushion.  I'd given him my warm blanket n gone back upstairs.

When I woke again, Zak was gone...  Ian was in the room.
He asked if I did something in his head?
I'd said didn't think so.....

He said he felt really different....  That Zak had gone upstairs now.
-
I'd come upstairs Zak was in the middle of out bed now...

Like he was in my dream.....
But also the night of the nightmare when he came in he was in the middle whispering dawn/dusk dawn/dusk.
 

I was feeling in,  energy flow was increasing then my forhead was sort of beeting..

Lol made me think of a startreck com badge! :P
As it was going beep beep-beep....  
Zak turned in his sleep rolled and gave my forehead a boop without waking up!!

-

Lol as I'm writing this the internet crashes and track playing is
 

Gareth Emery - Welcome To Your Life 
275,708 views • Jul 10, 2020


This Day...
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/thor-oak-jupiter.html


Errrrr    ...  
Shit them numbers!!    The black birds... The CV19  The stuff you lot said!!

WOW....  
🤯

I can use these numbers to Navigate?? 
'Yes'  lol nuts....  I have 1-24? 
'You're a big Bitch, so please be gentle'   Heheheh
-

Right....    Back to what I was dreaming last night.. 
 'Losing it yet?'  Shhhhhh 😏

Haha  I love being trolled by music



Though I do think I might vom again...😆

Sooo
After Zak has bopped me I merge with crew here and feel and recall thinking this is sooo wyrd.

I could feel pain in my heart.   Not really sore but like the beep in my head.
I'd recalled the swapped hearts thing and asked Inka if he was ok.

Crazy recall...     The Ink!  That night he'd shoved me threw everything. 
I was in the ink, grass...Paper, trees
(Need to find)
The Dad who used my mouth as a glue pot!

Lol ... Leon wiring it shut with parasites!  🤣😂
 

This is the vow of silence right??  

'Yeh bitch, Sorry...    You don't shut up, so we keep you confused' 

Hahahah    I'm not confused anymore
'You don't make any fucking sense either!'   Hahaha 🤣💜💜💜

The 2 johns.. St Stephens to graves end.. The demented. 
Frontal lobe dementia  ?? 

'Still on mouse........'   Hummmm ok. 

Zak wanted me to play bendy and the Inka machine with him.

'You can now'  Ok thanks... Was to much last time.
'It IS a lot Ren.    You'll be fine'

Soooo Soooo much!! 

The sun dawns outside amazing  Pink fluffy clouds.

'You got the scary monster side covered bitch'  lol that track!!


Wankelmut, Selva, MATTN - Scary Monsters (Official Music Video)

 

When Fay told me, Thanks for the nightmares Mam!!

lol Inka... WTF did I do???    'What didn't you do?'

😳  'DW Bitch, I egged you on.  You're easily amusable Ren'

lol No shit!!! 
🤣

Dawns Pink fluffy clouds of protection behind the spiral sun...  I'd have taken a proper piccy but couldn't be arsed to stand up!


 

Lol After heading yday with the Cease n Desist to Bo-Hunt
We walked bk.. Dawn was calling a bubble of protection.
Another friend with us said out loud...

Dawns pink fluffy clouds of protection!   🤣
 
wow...

Next Zak wakes.. Ian said to him...  You didn't hit me last night.

Zaks normally wiggly...   Zak said with a smirk,   'No that cause I'm straight'

'You're still Bendy Ren'  Hahaha   The bendy straw thing the other day!!
'Now can I suck your tail?'   lol Wyrdo 🤣
'It's better than eating your own' 
Oh  hahah so much imagery!! 
I've done that... And heled onto it!  My own tail/tale
😆

Hahah that dream the other night!!   My Dad with the coat with lots of fabric pattern tails!!

Stuff you said he'd passed to me??!!   Fuck Inka what a mess!

'Mono Story'   lol 💜 It's no wonder we hate you fuckers....  

'Ditto Witch'   Hahahaha 💜
TY... I know I'm an idiot lol....

It is an epic!!!  Thanks for eating my shit 😏
'FFS REN 😈'  

lol The tail / Tale Uranus up your head...   Gha all the dreams, games, story's, films everything..... 

When I touched intelligent infinity I was the 'punch line' in a giant cosmic joke
🙄   lol It is a good joke though... Why do people forget to play and dance??    'Balance mouse'  Oh yeh..  You'll have to show me that.   'I will, your recalls vast.  Run and DL Ren'  


 
--
Hummm
Ian brought in the blackbird in a glass tank, with a black box in.. 
He's opened the door last night and our Norwegian forest cat had it in it's mouth.
Was alive and he'd got it out.... At the same time

Star caught a mouse! 
Lol She was growling with it and I shooed her and her prize back out.

Sooo...
The Thuja a sacred tree arrived.  -
I'd got it for Zak who has a couple of warts I was going to treat, as he keeps scratching n spreading them.

Anyhoo when i stand up.  Shadow my black cat is curled up asleep directly opersit the black bird..

I'm opersit the mantle Alter/Altar ....  
Ian is taking the blackbird.
I think it has a slightly fractured leg to 'Heart Wildlife' At Alton  Alt on...   ??  Hu??


'Don't freak Ren, just keep watching.. Move ground dance if it's to much'  Ok... Suppose!
At least this time I've proved I'm not nuts... 
'Don't bank on that Ren!'  Hahah  😂

--

 


https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/08/rip-ties.html
Wow....

'Try Linier Ren, your in touch with many other you's again'  OK...  Ooof.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...