Monday 8 November 2021

Chlor Hexidine Apologises to the Gravy Train!

 











I think I just rammed a paintbrush pain brush threw my donut head... Art is fucking wyrd!!

Oh and I think the media is sick of eating porkies!!


I know I've eaten enough of my own shit 🤣





And the Sun is fucking bright....   We get your point man 🤣😛

Carefull with mirrors though cause they are fucking Wyrd too! 

Oh and the celtic cross is on a tic hook here n keeps going up n down like a fucking yo-yo 🤣

And the big brains got my pinky again!!




I've found the 2 headed axe!


Wonder which one I should cut off??   Or may by go for the divide in the mind??

 

Or did I do that all ready??    Why/WHO the fuck knows?    

Meby I'll just put it down and wait for a clue??  

T needs a ring on?? 

Wonder which one I should cut off??   Or may by go for the divide in the mind??

 

Or did I do that all ready??    Why/WHO the fuck knows?    



Hummmm  Which brain keeps squashing my pinkie?? 

Oh I think it's left...  Oh.... Haha it's my me band...  lol time keeps squashing my pinky 🤣😂


I think it wants me to make a pinky sware?? 



lol...   I've got a potty for a mouth 🤣  I think I sware quite enough!  lol  bloody spelling...   stupid letters 😆



Who's Who??   Oh the game.    Red n blue with the plaps??  lol flaps!!
Twit Two!! 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/08/trance-and-acid.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...