Tuesday 2 November 2021

More Medicien


Ceremony, crushed raspberries, and fairy's dreams,

Into space and riding threw ages.
Keys and games...
Spaces to forget.
Corners in the fabric and energetic pathways.

Mouse, & golf holes... Tunnels into different layers.
Compass points - Navigation.

like errr this.


System?   Dream layer??  

What are you showing me? 
Webs?  Mayan rope things??

'Shut up and dream bitch'   lol Yeh ok... 🙄

I was with everyone I'd asked about the imagery I was seeing the night before.

We'd jumped awareness as a group to first South America.

I see that shape above then errrrr
I duno it's that knotted rope that was errr from there somewhere.

 

Only I was seeing it in 3d floating it was a map??  
Of globe or bigger??  Sky??
It's for navigating!?!

Ok show again what it connects to please?

The snow seed dream from years and years ago...
Oh yes, Dandelion clock things! 
They were falling from a sky where the stars above in the sky were blue prints!
Was shown also the 'first on a level' dream..  Also webs/Seeds

It's a wow... A Space Time - Time Space thing.   Head pop...
Loci hugged me... Only we didn't have body's he was just Dling stuff about Asia.
I have to check the arguing in Japanese dream I forgot to find from the other day.

Ah here...  
Oh it was the
dragon and dark mirror...   

I see that rope thing again, it was so many things.. But round like a world.
It showed volcanos and stress points too.  
Oh.. In the hospital, like a porcupine.
I could feel all the attachments connected to me. 
I was feeling reality.


Experiencing so much shit!!   Yet also detached from it!
 'Dragon Ren??'
Oh that's what
you and Malico where asking the other night.
That's why it fits with this other dreams!!
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/10/languages-portals-and-dragons.html

Ok...    I'm in the centre of a web again??
 'Yeh'  How??
They show me when I got Inka out of Asia in a dream... In exchange I was allowed bk into UK astral space?? 
🙄  fuck me I'm nuts....  😂
'Layers Ren, many'  Oh.. The onion and?  'Dream again mouse' 
 

Line stop spin this...  I'm seeing the night outside the hospital
The tracks with the bridges leading into the hospital... Where all them people followed me outside.




I'd put myself in the way instead of my children??  'In many WAYS'  Oh??
I was restless so came down here... 
All the crew wanted to onboard they did so one by one... Crazy energy flow as I lay still.
Started at my left hip node spreading out and all-over. 
Dream dust has been crazy for hours!  Still have it now.
 

My dream Dust was lovely...  Like drops of green ink in milk and fine brush strokes like Asian calligraphy... Pretty,

-

Lol FFS!!!  'Bitch!'  That was crazy 😮

2 very, very lucid experiences...    First was a bar, or café. 
Only it's more like that social services for the dead place in the Beetlejuice film.
I'd set the intention to go someplace else but I didn't budge so guessed I needed to look about.

The 'people' are really odd... Deformed and deliberately getting right in my face.
I realise I'm being tormented for a bit
😛
I just watched them smiling and they got closer n closer... Faces morphing into more and more disturbing forms
One really close....  trying to intimidate me - I just smiled and kissed it.  
The face rolled it's eyes then something else groped me and I shouted 'Oi!'

That woke me but only into another very lucid space... 

I'm on my hands and knees on a filthy bloodstained carpet.  
I stand up to look around.... Again intention to move gets me nothing and a crazy grinning dentist beacons me to this fucking bonkers desk. 
🙄  I'm thinking seriously!!
This place was glowing red/pink blue like an underground cave... Crossed with macabre made up dentist... Utterly surreal. 

I ask the guy 'Really?'  I'm told with a nod
'Fraid so'  ... And realised I'm being bugged with my own shit!!
I'm so freaking lucid it's utterly hyper real.
More and more crazy dentists are moving around me and they tell me

'We have to remove at least two teeth'  I tell them sarcastically 'great!'
while following them into the other glowing cave space..
'I ask do I get to be numb?'
😛
The closest grinning crazy tells me
'Perhaps foam' 

I'd followed them threw and they all sit down at a table I join them and they move in close so I'm mobbed n surrounded.
I askthem  'So I ask, what am I here for???'  
One said to me in some odd voice....
'Cause you've been naughty!'  😂
I'd asked  'Oh? What have I done now?' 
They tell me

'You played with the instruments.  They are only for little kids' 
🤣
I was like HU???   What instruments wondering what they are on about!!
Another said to the others around the table knowinly

'Fred warned us about this!'  talking about me..... 
Then the one to my right stuck it's fingers in my ribs and tickled me awake 
🤣😂

lol 
'You're an idiot Ren'    Hahaha   Yeh, so it seem...   
Who's Fred?  Is that my Mam's Dad I never met???

'Come here'   lol  Yeh, ok....   That was fucking WYRD!!
Oh yeh, one of them also warned me it was only going to get worse for a few hrs!!
🙄
I'd shut my eyes but I'm still in such an odd space....

As I'm falling asleep someone's is singing to me 'Hickory Dickory dock' 

Lol it's 414...  
Oh that's the same night as the other Fred dream!!
I met that grandad Fred in a dream!! 
I was given 2 keys
😁
lol tonight is Wyrd..

My dream dust that time had been a swirly pool of pink, red and blue.  

Was amazing stuff drifting in it.. Like the art from Whinny the Witch and Alice in wonderland..

 

This time I'm seeing liberty caps, dunces caps, pointed Witch, Wizards caps.
This is the chakra above the head that they point too?
Oh like my round house!  Has a point hat too.

'Go mouse, I'll find you there'

I lit the fire there purple again.
As I'd sat on the bed Inka asked me
'Want to play Pinkie and the Brain?' 
I laughed and told him, I don't want to take over the world!
He shoved me and said
'Yeh. That's why you get to be Pinkie!' 
🙄
I'd laid down complaing my dreams weren't working well tonight. 

He told me to just lay still he'd lick my head a bit!! 
I'd asked what it tasted like....  

'Mainly sweet but a little salty'   Hahah  like popcorn??
'You keep blowing your mind up!' 

Suppose...  I see pink flames in my mind. 
The song everybody wants to rule the world...
but they don't, a body knows it is the world and the world is it!
What is a mind Inka??
'A projector and receiver'  Hummmm??
A Pinkie is a baby mouse??
'Don't live long. Make good food'   

lol suppose??  Like a cook too?? 

Reality is wobbly..
'Yeh you might vomit more odd things'  lol Oh??
Is that why I like nature??
'Yeh Ren, current collective reality for some lacks coherence, trees nature seasons offer grounding and stability'
Thanks
'YW' 
At 505 .. I'd been with Inka my tummy felt odd...
He'd rubbed my back and I vomited a gas lamp and a birdcage!!
Still feel sick, I think I preferred vomiting a whole fish!
-
lol....  Major purge going on
🤢  More of my own medicien 🙄
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/08/poison-medicine.html
 
___________

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...