Friday 29 October 2021

When Planets start Teaching

Inka and me jumped back to last night. 
I'd met him in his hub briefly first.
Darth D told me to sit on the stone alter thing and wait.

I'd wanted to go exploring in the metal first... Was told not yet.  


D Dad had asked Inka if he wanted to die with me, like we did the time on the bones somewhere in a tunnel above. 
He doesn't said he will receive me into him once dead instead...
Unless I wanted him to die too.   I didn't mind.

Waiting was dull so I'd fallen asleep there too into a fun dream.

My main dream area, a new venue there.  A place I'd not been to before.
It's below ground, an escalator and security are on the door.
I was purple still but smaller.
I was sneaking in and out of the venue.

Security had chucked me out 3 times and were getting annoyed...
They kept missing me to though,.
I was supposed to be on the guest list but people didn't recognise me cause I looked like a small purple imp.
I was looking for a friend... And then she arrived back.
I'd hugged her for a bit as I've not seen her in ages.
She was tall, I was only at her waist this was I guess my small though rather than her big!
She was in a black pencil skirt and a gold knitted top.

I'd asked her so are you queen now?? 

She laughed and told me yes, she'd been away getting coronated.

Oh and something about doing up a camper van too.

It was Vicky.. Err Victoria Tate her name was.
(
The Victoria Biscuits Dream I told you were for later)   Errr kk...
Someone had made me a corn beef sandwich??   But I'd lost it.
I could smell it and though someone might have stood on it.

There was a new sandwich shop in the space now too called Ozzy's. 
They grill any sandwich you take there?  Then serve it wrapped in paper with salad and pickles!?!?!  Lol

I was walking round with Vicky now she had very long blond straight hair... Oh we'd got the giggles over some balls.   She'd commented that they looked like dyed scrotum!!
I was telling her they were key-rings that you could buy at the giftshops.
We were trying to decide what I should put in a sandwich.

Hummm Oh Victoria Sandwich too
'Red n White filling??' 
The Tag on James yesterday was blue white, he was out the game till a new round??

Hummm Oh the child me in Blue & White me on my
Birthday Imbolc, we intercepted her  in trouble for fighting!!

Oooo the blue white checked hanky dream too!! 'For the dream you were supposed to find yesterday'  Yes,
You'd stopped fighting, told me about weapons in the clouds.   I'd called Zak off 🤣

Oh!!  That's the
Estuary that I've just flooded there last week and the liquid Iron that we weren't allowed to swim in yet!!  All in the same place 🤣
'And where I parked the white HGV'  Oooo!! 
Wow....  Cool!!



00.33 'Come back here'  lol ok... Did you lot kill me yet?  
'Not Yet Ren... Come here, or want me to collect you'

Yeh plx, I'm quite awake now.
Pain, left wrist... Oh yeh.   Before I'd slept Inka had told me to take of the copper bands tonight, that I was no longer arrested 😛
With the pain he said take the watch of too, and go into the pain.
It was referred from a knot further up the arm,  as I pressed it and explored it, it was from holding my phone.
Contract.. Con - Tract.. Con?  'Tomorrow Ren'  Contracts are different from deeds and oaths?


'Yeh come here'   Oh.. It's 222.  I'd got up as mind very awake.
 

Errrr....   Wow, the biscuit tin, night. Then what happened
🤯
Was the other night with
Alters and underground stuff and me arrested!!
And I just watched that film with Ian BK bed
😮
When I put my watch bk on it really hurts! 

'Come back to sleep'   I'm still awake, 'Will help, we go into the pain entanglement this time' 

Unicorns??  Horns??  The twisty spirals and coloured candy canes I keep seeing?  The spiral cone?? 
Darth D had wanted to tie me down to kill me. 
I'd commented sarcastically a mouse wouldn't need much string.
He'd replied he didn't intent to kill me as a mouse... 

Inka had said he'd hold me still if I wiggled but I didn't bother fighting with death or time.

This is jumbled errr   Yeh so before the unicorn stuff Dart D had asked again if I wanted to be christened first..  Or baptised I'd replied no I bloody didn't!!!

Inka was laughing and Malico had asked me if I'd like him to help me with the symbology. 
I agreed I did and he'd offer to merge with my awareness, I reminded him I was about to be killed... He told me Ren, I can see the situation you are in!
🤣

So it was him that was showing me stuff.   The cones, Eyes, Horns...  Reminding me of what I'd already learnt. 
A baby is christened with the sign of the cross.. On the forehead!  
Then I remember what Inka had told me as we'd jump bk there.....
That he'd not leave me, but when I died this time to enter him threw the silver mark I'd left yesterday on his 3rd eye.
He'd reminded me he had told me to look up errr    Bindi.. But it's not got round to it.
Will in a bit..

So the cross is the cube and tesseract??  I'd woken slightly but was being told to jump back.   Help with the symbology plx?  'Lay down mouse... ' I will 'it's nearly 303'

 

Is it?  'Will be in a mo, you need to be here' 

Woke next at 313
That was Wyrd!!  '
😏 Ren'
DD had stabbed me in the heart... He'd found that gold knife again that keeps popping up.
I was angry and told him not to kill me in the heart cause it wasn't mine...  Inka told me 'It's fine its, his just shut up n keep still' 
🤣

So Malico was still showing me symbology!  
That dream from way back in 2010!!  
The crazy gold lazer-beam into my head....
'Read all later Ren, more Biscuit tins!'   Hahaha  ok...


This time it's a similar sensation but also going in and out of my ears!  
Felt like I duno... Was lower and more in the base of my skull this time somewhere in the middle where my ears met!

Time was wyrd..
Then Poseidon was in front of me and had reformed me once more as that purple fire thing, but bigger than last time.  
He gave me a hug, we were all still in the same room.  
I'd swapped back into something more humanoid but felt really sick... 

Then I vomit up a whole big blue live fish!
After that more stuff came out... Sludge n stuff.
It reminded me a bit of spirited away when that fishing hook pulls out all that gunk from the river spirit.

As I was puking Malico was showing me more images...
The dream years ago in an astral lesson, I was invigilating an exam, removing stuff from under my skin.

Putting them in petri dishes for the students to answer questions on.
One thing I'd removed was a whole fish :P
He also reminded me of the fisherman's parasites I'd got in my thigh....  That was around Christmas...  OH!!  When I'd agreed to hunt the planet Neptune and stasis.

lol, am I still salty about being Christened and the age of Pieces??
🤣😂

'Come here again Idiot'  I still feel sick 😛

 

Wake next at 414

I'd been in a layer close to waking.... Downstairs in the dark in our front room.  Oh I was splitting?? 'Yeh'
In the space outside here there was a big work detail.

Emmm utility workers..  Water, Gas or something. 
They were trying to fix something fast, one kept saying over and over

'If we don't fix this people are going to die tonight' 
I kept thinking I should make them a cup of tea as it was dark n cold out.
But I was to fractured to solidify in one space.
They knew all the neighbours by name.

I wasn't sure what was up... Outside of this dream on another layer was blocky awareness like a puzzle game.
It was all slotting together now quite fast.. My dream dust was fractal moving cubes.

Hummm Oh yeh, so I'd jumped back again to the deep cavern we were all in.  I was again the purple thing... The others were all helping me to reorientation, as my vision and hearing was wyrd.
It felt like a bird inside my head was cheeping and tweeting!!
😂

Inka reminded me of my big
boggart/imp ears and the bat dream the other day.... He told me massive ears were good at echo location. 
Hummm... 
Oh  Yeh I'd told them I was going swimming in the liquid metal now... 
When I'd jumped in and merged into it I was seeing copper pipework and the silvery looking soldering in the spaces were the joins and connections are.
That was all before the astral layer here.

The wrist pain had also gone too now.... Inka was telling me to check out the dream were a needle was in a wrist drawing off bad blood.

After that the dreams were less lucid n jumbled.  A reception desk, I was suppose to be working but I was laying in a garden dreaming.  I could see a blue wall with a price tag on.  It was £30.03
Also something about the queen and a photographer out of favour... He'd been ditched for a granddaughter.  Had made a fuss. 

-
Right so... Errr Bindi...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_(decoration)
Ok... That makes sense.... So what's with the Cross there then!!
 


So Christening and Baptism...
Hummm...   Ok... Lol why are you laughing Inka
'You'll see'  Hahahah Sheesh 😂

So Darth Dad asked me the same thing when he shattered me on you with
Anvil.. St Peters Key??? 

'Yes'  St Peter, that same cockerel was in a painting with Pluto?? 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(mythology)

And Janus?? 
Was an Iron doorstop in another dream too??

'Told you your a squeaker speaker'   Hummmmm...
 


All the same story over n over again....   'His Story'   Or her dreaming??? 
Hummm wait up, you got me to baptise people?? 

'I did Bitch'  lol was around this time last year??   'Look it up'  lol  OK....

Was
Halloween morning!!  'Yes' 
That Apocrawhatsit book...
'That you didn't read either'  😛

I did just about 6months later... 

Wait up. 

Hahaha this was Christmas day....  Pluto the dog. 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-mouses-stupid-bitch.html


The
fisherman's parasites was the day before solstice n conjunction. 

Oh the
rooster dream here....  Lol  Ok, it is funny!! 
 


I know get who all you guys are as my planetary aspects... These help with timestamps I'm dreaming at.
 

 

So this is Lamas/Imbolc lol all the festivals are linking up??  

'Close enough for now'   Hummmm?? 

 --
Hummm 2016, Fish under my skin...  Also another night I was liquid fire, that time Red...
I was supposed to jump till the flame turned purple! 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2016/11/a-night-of-wired-things.html


-
Ooooo


Guys can you show me this plx?  Like in a way I'll understand?  'Shove you threw it mouse?'  Hahah yeh that might do it.  

I'll find out..

Is that shape the spider thing??

 

That's what I painted on my celing n drew all the time as a kid, that spiral sun thing!!! 

 

Sooo

 

The Eclipses, Equinox and cross quarter festivals.   These are what cause the cyclical dreaming patterns??   'Will show in images Ren'  kk thanks

Oh yeh, I came to find you n Kaylo last night too... You, Illith, was with you..  It was stretchy?  
'It was when you were feeling the cone / horn energy Ren'  🤔
 

I can't follow this verbally from these vid's..  'It's easier to show you Ren when your asleep'  😊TY

This reminds me of the stupid CME dream....
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/costumes-of-his-story-stored-in.html

Oh.... Hahah was one last night too!

Earth bound.... Fun???  'Yeh Mouse, you'll have fun'  Heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...