Tuesday 26 October 2021

Birds and Feathers


Very different dreams...  Not a pleasant vibe & so many birds!

First dream I was in a room with Em & her Sister.

We are looking out to sea and the sea is covered in birds.

Small black and white penguins and puffins. 
Thousands of them just bobbing about on the waves.
We can see nothing else but sea & sea birds.
The room was empty just these large blue wooden window frames.

Then I was with Tig and her Dad, crawling threw ever decreasing window or picture frames.
I knew it was linked to a dream where I had to find a framer....

We were being framed or blamed for something.

I'd reached a point where I was stuck, the frame ahead wasn't big enough for my head!

We were all just sort of stuck.
To the side were more puffins, they playing in a stream beside us, coming up river.

A huge journey in the dark.   Had thousands of kids in uniform, we had to keep them moving.

-- Hummm, lots & lots of similarity's past few nights to these dreams in June 2018!
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-2018.html   Me looking for a framer, but only finding cobblers and key cutters?  - Markets and steam fairs that I was asked to paint and reality/time jumping.

Anyhow with the kids was a strange teacher... They came across as an utter asshole, but were really nice.   I was thinking good job they aren't a nurse there bedside manner would stink.

Malico was with me....  He mainly seemed to be keeping me from hunting Inka.   
So he was just following me around in my dreams.
He again made me into that strange white ice thing.

-
Next I was making 2 long journeys one North the other South.
I didn't want to make either, both would be long and alone.

The journey coming north I'd be driving a white van, was a camper conversion with a separate cab.
I didn't want to drive it...
Or travel alone and I'd put the journey off as late as I could.
I didn't see in the back of the van.. Was the largest you can drive without a special license.
I knew I'd be shit at parking or reversing it and it was late at night and raining.....

My night visions shit, and I was likely to fall into dream.

The place I was leaving from was a warm wooden hub filled with only females.
It had a small coffee hatch, that we took turns too staff. 
People were staying there temporarily it was easy and cosy, one female was trimming her very long blond hair short.
It was a mother type figure that was kicking me out.
She seemed insistent that the journey was important.... 

I know the rout and stopping places from other dreams.  The roads in this space are busy at all times of night and the hubs/service station are fucking wyrd :P 

-
The journey south I was taking from my main space.
Malico was there with me, we'd been looking out to sea. 
I was heading south alone again.  This journey would be via a bus.
He'd apologised he was keeping me from Inka and also a bit salty his company wasn't good enough... He was trying to help, but I could tell it was making him grumpy.

I'd left him walking alone up the main street.. It was night here too and 2 kids behind me had soaked me.
They were play water fighting but I wasn't in the mood, my back was now wet n cold and I knew it would make the journey uncomfortable.

 

At the top roundabout the sky above king street was crazy!!

In the air was thousands of Pigeons...
They were attacking what looked like crows but it was hard to tell as they were utterly mobbing them.

There was only a few of the black birds they were being completely attacked and then these balls of birds were falling from the sky to the ground with a nasty splat.

What had appeared beside me was the strangest of vehicles...

Huge and all blue like a cross between a futuristic tanker and a cement mixer.
The cab was way up.... On the front of the cab was a hole that blew feathers??

And this strange vehicle was blasting yet more feathers into the air to try and stop the attacks.
I was just standing on the curb wondering WTF I was looking at!

It reminded me of the gold/god superhero's fighting shadow aspects in the dream when Trump became president.
Only this was playing out with birds...   Feral pigeons and corvids of some type.
Another guy had got out of the blue vehicle with a smaller feather blower....

It was like a noonoo street cleaner!!  It also blasted out feathers.

All this was on my left as I walked out of the village along King Street.
I'd bent down to pick a long single white feather up from the path.

It looked like a swan or goose quill, long white but it was dirty and a little crumpled...
I knew it was a thing I should take with me south.
 



--
Oh... That dream with the other battle in the air started with feathers too...

Hummm  ???
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2016/12/war-in-heavens-dream.html

Loopy time??  I wonder if that launch was the one with Kirk??
I'd thought it was Trump with the tintin hair.   

Also Sorry Malico & Thanks... it's just Inka is comfortable!! 😉 
'Few but you would think that Ren'
Puffins from far north sea.. The Penguins far south??  'Just dream for now mouse'  Hey Inka, were are you?   'NYFB 😏 lol Ass hat...

-
Just walked into the room and a vid I left playing has this..


Mmmm   vid kinda intreasting with the last couple of nights dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...