Monday 11 October 2021

A Mole Indoors


Ren?  loci? 'Yes, jump to me, or I'll meet you if you agree'  sure.

'Intention first and I'll see you soon'  OK

 Err plx. take me, show me, tell me, teach me. To the larger us I merge completely


'Re Ed, meet me there'

 

I'd looked at Kaylo he'd opened one eye, and grinned.  Loci nodded at my rug.

I'd looked at Inka's bench.  Loci just shook his head. 'Don't Ren.  Just feel, you are a thing he can find his way back to'

 

I'd looked at Loci who asked 'let us move you, then he will find us again?'

 

Hummmmm   Ok.

'Nice cone dreamshare with us' 

 

1.11 wake Kaylo and Loci were with me.  It was like we were above a map of the world.
There would be a 3 month lag before our actions and visions played out.

Was to do with markets and resources.
Then


Odd dream of a mole!  It was my main dreamspace and the room that was mine then my bro's was a garden.
Well it had a grass floor.... On the grass were 3 freshly dug mole hills.

I was thinking oh no! We have a mole.
I'd kicked the nearest hill to spread the soil and to my surprise a mole was in there.
I'd thought 'Oh, better take him outside' 

I'd picked him up noticing firstly he was to large but secondly he had a patch of parasites on his back.

I'd considered removing them but the wee guy didn't much like being held so I'd taken him outside the front and let him go.  This was odd, as the front was our bk, so I was in Em's a mirror of my house.

My cat Star was in the dream too, same room as the mole....  She wanted to catch it.

Also Aunty Sheila was in the kitchen she'd made a roast and was making massive quantities of beef gravy??
Also something with an off world experiment and a strange kind of metal.

Orion again and some kind of administrative center.   

Oh yeh Darth D had appeared again, n Leon on and off.
They were showing me stuff.   Was at the re'ed space for a wider perspective.

Orion was linked to Egypt.  Old leaders and tied to human genetic origins.  

I was in main dream space again working as a waitress.  Same scenario I'd not been paid for ages.
Was like people had forgotten I was on the payroll.  My Shifts were so spread n random.
Oh this was layered realities... I was only on the rotor when in that time zone.

Then DD & Loci they Dled with me... 

Crazy energy and Dream dust Loci's was like a mass of wriggling cables.
DD was like looking at nebula's.  

 They kept asking me to learn who I was sharing with to teach me the contrast.
Loci was to my left n DD right.   The DL was adrenals n hips. 

Oh I was seeing a strange thing in the sky recycling clouds or making storm clouds.. Was strange it was pumping out a weather system.

Fay & Her friend playing with coloured light from a window and then the same pattern on a rug.

It was triangle symbols.  Oh like the light and eyeballs.

 

Silver earrings on a playing bored... The card playing colours.  Red, Black, Gold & White.  An old magician.

Inka...  Loci told me he would jump me to meet his awareness.
We jump together, back to Poseidon as we form there I was the purple sprite.
I'd jumped from Loci's hand to Poseidon who invites me inside his awareness to meet with Inka.

 

His awareness is so calm like diving into a still deep dark pool.   

 

I'd met Inka inside it.
I could feel energy flow then dreaming. 

Horses.
Horses that had been wearing saddles but they had all been removed now.
He was reminding me of another dream with him, 2 horses??  I forget now will have to look it up.
 

As I go back he was showing me more stuff, the horses/spirit.
Sick of being ridden for profit?  Or gain,  tamed / broken... 

Was lots he was DLing, the energy flow was amazing.
 

War horses?  Horses in service  

Oh as a kid, working dogs n horses made me weep? 

'Find other dreams mouse, will show more tonight'

 

Then was the horse on farms, wheels then industrial revolution??

 

The exploding train dream too?? That was Inka???  
He's not sad either, he's way more like himself all be it formless.

 

I'd asked him when he was coming out and he told me 'When I'm good and fucking ready'  🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...