Monday 18 October 2021

Purple Star

Very strange dreams...  A central star/sun was huge and purple/pink.  
It was sending.... 
I was dreaming deep, lots but hard to bring back.

Inka was still in my hunters room, very quiet not even smoking!

I added silver to the purple fire there now.
He was content just to sit n wait there.

I'd gone out the dream starts at the community centre.
A kid I recognised from school..  I don't even know his name.
I'd talked to him, and he was watching me as I was furnishing a large fish tank.


The plants and corals I was adding all glowed.



Strange bioluminescent corals.
I was washing a sack of white sand.... Oh I'd needed to find a filter tray and pump.
Others were impatient for me to finish but I wanted it to have fish too and the filtration and water movement would be needed.


This sun, the same one... It's at the galaxy centre... Calling. 
Not all could hear or see it.


In another long dream, there was well it was like a wedding and a game.
Jack who is often male me, was getting married... And another couple.

In the space the wedding would be heled was off world.

Many entities, I was there as a hunter. 

This world manifested shadow aspects of things people feared.

Not all were adapt at integrating.

I could see them as machines, massive insects or monsters - contained in cages of light or energy.

Crazy triangle shaped bars and containers.  

I'd integrated mine and was oh yes...
If people fought there own shadows they became stronger.

Other people could become inbetweeners.

I was there to stand between guests and the things that they feared.
There was flying and combat. 
I was a guest on this world too asked to the wedding but there mainly working.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...