Thursday 7 October 2021

New Lessons.


Inka had asked me to go to D Dad's hub n dream there.   I didn't have any other objective so no objection.  He was going to stay in my hub... Not sure why :P


Darth D was indifferent to me being there so I'd just propped myself in a corner leaning on my knees watching this odd control centre he was in.
Till I was falling in and out of very detailed deep dreams.... Was one of them nights where it just whent on for ages.  Lost in detailed dreams and storys.

The first one was a spell.

Very odd stuff, many people had cast it.   It had something to do with Christmas.
Those of us who had done it hadn't realised what we were up too.


It was odd though, the stuff I was looking at.
Was like organs and entitys that had been preserved for a time in formalin.
Other odd bits n bobs.    


We were learning about what we had done after we had done it.
Examining the strange ingredients used... Wake very detailed and slightly icky!!

Then the same scene in 2 different colour schemes... Both a bit Halloween I suppose.

First It's a lake dark, the water looked like ink.   Black sky with orange moon and starlight. 
I'd woken and gone back to sleep into the same scene but this time the orange light is violet.

-

An Asian street market, also a guy who was innocent.

-

Sky layers again... I was using frequency like radios to tune into the different layers.

-

Irene's house.... Everyone was taking a shower.
Spending ages in there.

Lots of wet towels all-over.  I was picking them up of the floors.

I'd dried my hair n lots of bright red/orange dye was now all-over the wet white towel.
I'd taken it to wash.

Amazing school!  We were a new intake, instead of a pencil case I had a plastic case with fine detail medical instruments. 
Was the kind of kit you'd use for ophthalmic surgery or something.... But  mixed in with it was like a fine geometric drawing kit.

It was all surgical steal, new and shiny!!  😆  
A mix of precision measuring, cutting and dissecting equipment.
It had that feel of first day back at school with a new pencil case 😜

It was an opening demonstration by the
faculty leadership.
We were all in a blue uniform and the teachers were milling round.



There was this bonkers demonstration of lazers!!  They were being crossed.
The beams were also magnetic and they were interacting with other lazers. 
It was like a focused firework display!

I'd gone to ask a teacher about something who just ignored me at first looking condescending.
When I'd spoken he met my eyes and looked interested with a measure of understanding  - He then apologised and told me he would help me learn what I needed!

Oh Inka just told me to look up the dreams this time last year...

Oooooo!!   Medic shit too and that odd skystuff. 

- Symbology???..... Medics getting on peoples nerves till one side of their brain / head bleeds!   

The female intuitive spiritual side???  😋  'Keep laughing Ren, it's your stupid dreaming'  🙄


A game with 2 other people, we were dropping stuff on the back of their shaved head and they had to guess what is was that was landing
🤣
Was odd stuff like wet spaghetti.

A room full of blankets n pillows... A dream hub, must have been.
Where we were all dream sharing.  
At the time the detail was amazing, I was quite awake cause of a pain in my knee joint.
I just couldn't be assed to make notes or wake enough to be lucid.

Sweeping a floor,   fine black hairs.  

Ancient harbours...

Big walls of massive stones they were defensive too protecting from more than just stormy sea.

Hard to navigate, the stones were huge!   Had been repaired again and again.

A vet practice, a puppy with a shitty attitude a liver n white spaniel.
It needed decent behavioural training.
I was only passing threw the practice noticing the interaction.

 


I'd gone into a back room, that opened onto a river flow in a city.
Old, steep the water flowing fast but not deep.

More of the huge harbour walls but with windows and sunken cellars. 
I think the waterflow was man made, so directed threw the city.
I was looking threw a barrier to a port beyond. 
 

Oh and hair sample for DNA it was being folded in this stuff like blu-tac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...