Sunday 3 October 2021

Alarming Emotions


You're quiet? 
'So?'  Ok...........

'Just stick with Kaylo for now Ren, I'll find you again later ok?' 

Yeh suppose... 

'Your options are limited'   Hah really?? 
'Don't push it Ren, just go find the others ok?' 
Mmmm 
😏 I feel like I should ask you what it's worth?? '...................'

Hhahaha  ok...  I'll go, tell me later though.

Wake at 111 thinking    🤔 hu!! 

'More b4 Ren, and yes.... You were just attempting blackmail and delivering ultimatums' 

Yeh... It was nut!   WTF am I up to now? 😳
'Time Now'    Yeh, but I duno??  


It was number sequences I'd agreed to look at last night but was bigger and patterns too.   

 

I wasn't seeing them as numbers but shapes and attachments ... Much underlaying communicated contracts.

Anyway... I thought you were staying away from me,
'still watching'  you're odd...

'You're dreaming. Head back to Malicos place and avoid me for a bit Ren'   kk

313 A house old timbers the centre of each stair tread had cracked like something heavy had walked up or down.
Odd sounds and radio calls. Friction, but mainly irritation.
Strange signles I was jumping all-over but then on a sofa!


The sofa has been pulled across the road, oh King street in my main dream area.
Facing North I'm sat at the east side talking to a female in the middle.
As she stands to leave she tells me, I think you found your brother.

At the other end of the sofa is my bro with a stupid close fitting Halloween type mask on.
I recognise him by his posture and eyes.
was all a bit masquerade. 
We didn't speak.  
 
Inka are you trolling me?!?! 
'Perhaps'  Why?  'Fun'  🙄

 

Pleased you think so, was so much shit in that dream!! 

 

'Your head.  I did tell you to find Kaylo'  I just keep falling asleep!

'So I see' 
I was angry with people in the dream
'and them with you'   Hummmmmm

444

More arguing dreams it was like bickering with dysfunctional family!

I'd been looking for someone and then my Dad and others I knew were all involved.

A cafe art shop, it was owned by a woman called Yaz or Yazmin.. She'd worked there but moved on.  Then I was with my bro again but this time arguing.

 

More like stupid kids bickering he'd made my head into a red firebell then set it off!!!

 

It was bloody annoying as I kept shouting ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.  

It was funny to obviously!   Another guy I knew from school was there and kept hitting me with a frying pan!! 
🤣
Oh yeh!  We were all standing at a black range cooker and I kept putting random rings on trying to burn their hands
😝

Blugh!  I want my dreams back!
'Idiot'  😂

 

Next up a different dream I'm young 6 or 7 playing with a friend a male with very tight blond curly hair.   (I knew him from the layers station dream when he was a child sleeping on me - this time we were the same age though)
 

Anyhow we have a toy a massive pool inflatable unicorn.
We are climbing on and then showing or dragging the other off.

Hummm... Play fighting on a unicorn??

 

A dust bowl too  - at least I think that's what it's called it was like a giant empty lake.

The sky was grey green and the drop below, we were standing on a segment of old sand stone.
Poseidon had appeared with me now, he said he'd come to give me a break from the others tormenting me! 
😆

 

505 I'm still with Poseidon still young too but this time I'm all white, paper white... Hair eyes everything. 

He had given me a hug as I was sad and crying, we were back at the same dust bowl.

I apologised he told me this place was thirsty and it would take a lot of emotion to fill it back up.
 

2 black deer's or stags too they were all black and smoky looked like shadows.

I kept jumping back to him, there was a lot of weaving...

Grass now, the Lion and the Unicorn?  England and Scotland or something..

It's hard to bring back.  

 

Oh yeh, the blond kid. The station dream, he was a child but also the adult we beat up???
The date 2022020  Em's bday.. 

Then I go back again but now I'm at a full lake, it's lake Titicaca and it's linked to a dream from years ago...

Also the layered station dream I'm reminded again of the dream about a book,
Gaunt the sleeping characters I had to wake up for the story to continue oh and after that the dream with Nurses and Hitler.

This is the Gaunt king, The border again?? Show more plx

 

Each time I land back with Poseidon, this time I'm running bare foot on stony grass.

Didn't hurt felt gritty I was told 'Summer lands'  ??

Was were we were at.

Cyrus & a female.. Poseidon tells me
'She's a foxy one'  It oh, red hair?  She was like an animal guide?  'Come here again Ren' 

555
I'd jumped again feeling out his energy, gentle grand fatherly. 
I don't have a strong image for him as have only encountered him more recently, I'd asked him about a weekday.

He reminded me the planet Neptune was speculative for a time. 
He understood me telling me
'Water like air searches for a boundary but both have nature to scatter and flow, I have no issue with offering you a wall'

Oh last night the sky and sea surface.. Another boundary,  Sea and Land.

Sky and Water, Mind and Emotion??

'Come Ren' 

This time it was Inka I met... He spoke to me I wanted him to come to meet me in the hunters room but he didn't wanted someplace darker and showed me the dream were we'd stood on our bones.
We met there just in the dark.  Didn't speak, only energy exchange... My energy bod was odd.  Was like energy at the point at the base of the spine.

Along with the images of the cartwheel from last night.   Web, earth web like the segments of an orange - this was also the pop up watch thing? 

'That's for later... Now get up'   haha  ok.

So much more Red and Blue... You told me  Where did my other head go?   😆  Is it one of them jar things I've seen :P 

 

 
 
Oh Em's Head was in a Red car... then the gifts were in a blue car.   Now I'm really confused!! 

Oh just looked up Summer lands... lol that's a thing too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...