Tuesday 5 October 2021

Dancing Skeletons and Questionable Guidestones


Inka told me to come to find him and together we jumped to Darth Dad.  He was quiet told me we'd both been making trouble n needed to chill a bit now.

We were to dream share with Darth Dad later, I'd wanted to join with him but as the glowy prawn thing joining his spine I was floating for a while in that form first.

Alot of the dreams I was experiencing again from multiple perspectives as an observer and participant.   I'd merged, then watched from above too.   Feeling his tiredness he went and ate before we go see D Dad and I'd formed a body shape again to dream share.

I couldn't get comfy to dream... And the rain here was crazy biblical style shit!

 

It kept waking me, the street was like a river.... Highest I've ever seen it.


In the end Inka merged with me the same way... He is a glowing copper colour when he dose this.  I'm silver white. Then I dreamshare with DD.

The first dream I had was odd, I was back in my old house laying next to my Mam on the bed.   (For a while I've felt an odd connection between Darth D and my Mam but I duno what it is) 
She was laying and the cat I have now was with us.  The curtains were drawn and the room was as it was when I was a kid.  She has her old radio alarm clock on the bed, but it's badly out of tube and just crackling.
It was another red digital number display.  I'd told her to turn it off it was annoying
😛

 

Then I was in the air above stuff again, unfamiliar.  A coast line and a humm was like a  double lighthouse the ocean was blue and the building large 2 towers  surrounded by more starshaped earthworks.  The coast gave way to cliffs and built into and out of the cliffs was a church.

It had been dug into the cliffside with additional buildings and bay windows on the outside.

A street in the dark at night.
Printed papers with handwriting and notes.  They had been laminated.
They had been taken as hardcopy's for a data outage.
Yellow lined paper too for the and written notes.

Birth was controlled in this area a 4th pregnancy was always terminated.
Permission was needed for any pregnancy.

A game too, but it was bonkers!  I could float and there was a like reversed tower block, going down into the earth not up.
I was floating in a huge dark stairwell, looking at the various layers.  

It was industrial hum like a below ground carpark maybe but was patrolled by crazy mobs!
Spider like entities with glowing pink gems on their bodies.
I was just snooping about trying not to pull any agro as I wasn't equipped to fight.

I'd accidently interacted with something telepathically from a flow several layers down and I could sense a larger and larger group coming up to meet me... Pulling more crap with it on it's way.

I needed to break LoS and jump before they reached me.

I jumped again looking at sperm under a micro scope the tails were shortening.

 

By now I was in multiple overlaid reality's shit was really wyrd!! 

A medieval castle and a version of something like the Georgia Guidstones but these were on a reflective marble like stone and one they appeared simultaneously in every village.

A guy in a  costume a bit highwayman Robbin hood style wanted me to look at them!

Hahah he was a bit jaunty cap, stockings and old England...

As I looked into them they reminded me more of a dark mirror or a marble gravestone.
The engraving had gold inlayed.


Then in another reality waving in and out I could see the same message plastered onto old Victorian tiles on tube station walls.

I didn't read them... I was more looking into the wavering reality's.

I could see the place I was standing threw various ages, it felt a little like what used to be the crown and cushion pub here but way larger.
Elaborately carved staircases had been painted white I told the guy I was off to look round and head upstairs where things are odd!

There is a room with a mix of people from all times in history.
One I know is a guy from school Paul, he trained as a nurse had a twin sister. 
He's dead now I was seeing him younger but at the same time I knew he was Dead in this reality.
I'd asked him how are you lol while thinking 'apart from dead that is'  as I realised he was quite alive here!

 

He was ok, and then we looked down at my left thumb.   The pours in the skin were huge and filled with errrr lol brown balls. 
I was squeezing them out they were odd like some kind of plant seed or something.

Hard to remove they came out whole.  Before I'd removed them all one popped up! 


It grew into a brown mushroom! 
I could see on it's gills black stuff and was thinking 'hummmmm I should probably find some fungicide soap or I'm going to look like a mooshroom soon!'

 

Next up I'm having a conversation with Inka and he's showing me odd stuff about a weaponised sperm?  Or something odd - It wasn't like the shorter tails this was invasive and effected fertility.   It was just images I was seeing something that was being carried inside of the female and then was entering the uterine lining and err eating it?  Lol I duno was very odd or living off it.  Causing inflammation.
It was like the sperm didn't seek an egg it just tried to implant it' self.
____


Then a crazy long dream!  It started as a film production only it's not in a studio.
It was in a shop, with kids as detectives. 
The cast was a cast of dead skeletal dancing witches!

It was funny too like a musical / comedy Abba type thing. 
These witches of which I was one - although I was also watching everything from a camra like perspective too.  Perhaps that's why I thought It was a film.

We were all nekkid and falling apart but each had a pair of pink ballet shoes.


😂
We liked to laugh too and loved to dance.

The kids were detectives in the haunted house/shop. 
During the day we all hung up still,

looking a little like puppets on stings.

At night when it's dark.


We all become animated, choreographing our parts.

The kids were trying to catch us dancing, 

we liked them too it was a funny game.
We had decided to go on an adventure there was a live music venue.


Our destination was Dulwich!!!   I was thinking blugh, isn't that hard to get too.

(On waking I've realised I used to live really close to it! :P  In the vets opersit the railway station)   

Anyhoo in this dream I didn't know the way there.
We were taking public transport, trains and tubes and very early on I got lost from most of the others.
I recall one journey with them we were all singing.

People seemed indifferent to the fact we were all skeletons!

 


I was with one other but I lost her too.
A guy wanted me to write something and lent me his pen.
 

I was running to catch up when I felt a poke at my mind.

Looking down I had a pen in each hand.
Both were matching biros, the purple one was mine.

The other was black with some Gaffa tape at the top.

I realised it belonged to the guard at the railway crossing,

He'd poked my mind to get his pen back.
He looked a bit like a bin man!
Was standing at a signal crossing

I'd waved to tell him I'd bring it back.

Ran back to the guy who was vaguely familiar,
The look in his eyes was possibly Inka... Hummm not certain though.

Plus he's being suspiciously quite :P

The guy thanked me and I set off again

Realising I duno where I'm heading.
Mentally I realised it was south of my location and in my overview it was on a loop of water I could see another kind of geometric fort there.

At the station I realised it was a long journey with multiple changes

I didn't know my way by was winging it on feeling.

The stations were interesting.
I had a long chat with a woman, to the sides of us again were these rails and rails of clothes and costumes! 
She was there helping with directions but was telling me she hoped to move positions soon.
She also told me I could help myself to a costume...

But I was ok being nekid.

When I reached the final destination I didn't find a venue but a very old docklands.

I'd passes threw so many platforms and layers by this point nothing was surprising.
Though the thing I saw was visually amazing. 

We were in what appeared to be a small underground station but on the tracks coming in was a huge modern intercity train.


It's not slowing down either!!

It's blue and white and is heading for the buffers... Hits them and then just keeps going threw the platform.  

Then the whole train is detonating! 
Was visually amazing each carriage blowing simultaneously.
It blows out lots of the platform and then sinks into what was like sea or estuary leaving nothing but bubbles. 

I was thinking... Well shit!!! that was unexpected,
As I continued along what was left of the platform. 

It felt more like a pier with water both side now. 
To the right I wave to a couple of guys in a small wooden boat
To my left is some people close to a gantry style bridge.

They are dressed in odd old fashioned clothing and there accent is very old east London.

They ask me if I'd like to come swimming. 

Again some of them seem oddly familiar.. I'd sat on the side not really sure and then ended up tumbling anyway into the cold dirty water. 

Was ok to swim in, skellys don't have much sense of smell it seems!  😆

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...