Thursday 21 October 2021

Gates and Guardian


20th I was out late... Didn't dream much.  Do recall a massive slide or slip in the rain though.    Was fun to play on.

21st.
A huge ferry or it was almost like a floating street.
2 obvious 'wings' or port / starboard zones.

Colourful outfits and a tennis match.

It was more of the deep dreamy dreams that are hard to recall.   I was with Kaylo and Loci at the Re-Ed to start with then we jumped with Inka to his hub.  He was back in brown in the Re, Ed n stayed that way for the rest of the night. 

 

 The dream was strange, I was in a red/blue and white uniform.  


It was a portcullis gateway - Copper too, I was made of copper or my skin was.

The portcullis was allso copper.

Inka was showing me linked dreams, the 2 spinning coins - they also looped to another night.


The gateway felt like it was Bamburgh castle but it' wasn't like it is now. 
The stone was very red, horses and carts and mud and smells....

Inka was weaving the dream for me... While I felt it was the North Sea it wasn't wide.   Europe was way closer and the sea cut deep fast flowing channels.

People meditating inside black cubes, these were Asian.... I think that had been in a dream with Loci.

I was also at my grans dream hub, on a small train.    We had to wait for a guy to come, he had a key for a small green and white gate/crossing.

Back at the the castle I was the guard.   A table with old maps, I was drawing the narrow coast line in silver.
I could see outlines of costal star forts.

 

The silver ink was marking all the sea boundaries between 2 countries. 
trade was across the water threw the star forts.


Oh yeh another amazing thing.   A girl with purple hair.  I was to 'hear her'

As I sat and she talked she was healing, I could see her crew!!   Invisible to most around her holding and helping, merging in and out of her as she talked and healed.

They were all other versions of here supporting and loving her.  It was very magic to see.
 

Inka took me back again to the gate dream, I'm gatekeeper ... and told me errr Hecate... Someone Greek.
He told me I made an all right guardian and then he jumped me way back!  To that dream where he was bricked into the ground.  

I'd was caretaker of the building, I loved him... But he needed let out last once all the others were ok.
I was asking about Andrea's hell
😋   He was reminding me we'd been there more times that he cared to mention. 
-

Hummm Oh so hecate was a gateway person.   

 

 

The dreams with the portcullises ...
Hummm   the first was 20th May...  

This from start of Oct

 
The thing from the coin is like the Andromeda cuffs too?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...