Sunday 10 October 2021

Unexpected Fight

 


I didn't dream much early.. I'd been bickering with Inka about stuff threw the day.
He was winding me up and I was biting..
When I did dream was at Malicos, we were outside in the gardens though.

I was chilling when Inka arrived back. 
He was on a mission looking for a scrap.
Monumental sense of humour failure on his behalf!

The others were all telling me not to fight with him.
He was in a really bleak place... 
Anyway he started it... Even Leon got involved at one point! 

I'd jumped on Inkas back sticking my fingers in his eyes while he was punching Leon!  Lol 

It's ages since we have all had a scrap...
Last one was in the house and we trashed a room was more light hearted punch up - Oh it was before I understood the astrology stuff and had smashed Inka on the head with a water jug! 🤣
 

This one was just very violent.
He was radiating pure malice and hatred!
At that point I think Leon decided to just leave us to it.

 

Was odd as it was up till that point a quiet sunny afternoon in this lawned part of the garden.
Malico, Kaylo n DD went inside and Loci appeared keeping a safe distance.


Inka had pritty much lost the plot wasn't going to stop fighting and as he killed my astral form I'd jumped inside him to chew him out from their instead.  
He was going was hummmm like being in a emotional thunderstorm ...  I was aware of being an observer too.

Poseidon appeared and Loci was explaining stuff to me mentally while I was attacking Inka from inside him... 
👀
I was amplifying certain emotions while at the same time attacking nerves and energy impulses. 

Loci was telling me to kill him too, he reminded me of the last time we died together. 

It was cause I was curious... But we had died standing on piles of our own bones with one of my Auntie's. 
Inka had told me that was because they
would take care of us both.

Loci was telling me that was what him n Poseidon were doing... They'd put us bk together again
🙄
Together they jumped Inka into a errr was like a padded cell I suppose... Grim and dark. 

He was destroying himself trying to still attack me who was now inside him, I was experiencing his emotional turmoil. 
If you could dive into a sack of humanity's worse shit and go for a swim... Lol would probably feel a bit like this!! 

It was odd as I was feeling and experiencing it but also aware of my perspective as an observer distinct from the emotional shit storm.

 

I'd errr I think I was now doing something to cause brain inflammation and induce fitting as that seemed like a reasonable way to kill him .... Not that any of this was remotely reasonable!  🤣
But hey...     
It was like that time I decided to try and help a squirrel die quickly and then realised it was way harder than I thought it was going to be!  But once I'd started I couldn't go back.

As he died, Poseidon had materialised in the room and welcomed our awareness's inside of him.

This felt amazing. 
Like getting into a warm candle lit bath instead of being in a washing machine filled with bricks on spin.

It didn't take long for me to want out again and Poseidon made a form for me to jump into... Was a small purple
fire sprite! 

Loci was holding me cause I was small enough to sit on his hand...
He kept trying to blow me out! 
🤣 But it just made me fizz n crackle instead. 

The setting we were in was really cool too, I wonder if it's Poseidon's hub.
It was hummm an all wooden room, no windows and lit by a fire and old fashioned old lamps.
A large table filled with old books and papers pen and inkwell.
Rolled up stuff too,   could have been an old ships cabin I suppose. 
It was warm and cosy :) 

I'd popped out quite quickly, Loci told me Inka would need further healing to sort himself bk out before ready tot take any form.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...