Sunday 31 October 2021

Forgetful


I was still confused and asked Malico for further elucidation.


Malico asked me to dream with him, on the rock with the white stag where he'd picked 'GL bitch, I'll scrape you up later'   lol Inka, FU I'll be fine.  'Or Mine?'  Eh??

 

Malico asked me to dream with him, on the rock with the white stag where he'd picked for us to fight.

Loci joined us too, reminded me to find the night me and him had been arguing in Japanese.

We sat by that signal box thing..  He was telling me Holy Island to Devils punchbowl then Hindhead, to Stag Rock...

The Hind deer in the house was Christmas, then one was killed by dogs on the path not long after that.
I killed Malico at stag rock then after there was that white stag shot in a town..... 
'I won't put you on a chain Ren, nor on my table'   You wanted to last Christmas.. 

'I gave you the Sky Ren'     Skyren..  Like siren

 

I was taken back to when I re birthed 'As a dragon Ren, you were tired of others shit'
Oh yeh...   'Be my dragon Now?'    Errrrr  Hu??   How???  

I woke back from a very cool dream.  I'd been on the run.   Running n hiding in magic gardens, slipping threw reality's away from stuff.

Next wake at 313   I'd had an amazing visual dream!!   Stonework and architecture.  

Oh yeh, before the dream Malico had asked if I wanted to go with him to the Architect this is often an odd old version of Leon.
But instead of meeting anyone I was in a dream.

In the dream was a strange house I was inside...
It was plain and grotty like a cheep B&B.
I'd gone into the room I was using and then decided to open the horrible curtains and then to my amazement right out of the window was these amazing roofs and architecture.
Then it was in the room too, the stone carvings were so detailed it was amazing.

Like nothing I've seen before.  
Different coloured stones all worked together, stuff that just looked impossible to make... Like the different stones had been fabric plaited and woven together.

Fay seemed to be in this room, and I'd said wow look at that she told me I know.
It's what dose my work for me.
I pull back an old curtain on a second wall, behind this one was more stone work with stone and live birds!
Live birds are in amongst amazing carvings.  
Painted blackbirds in a blackthorn tree.
Then they come alive as I'm watching.  

Chaffinch too, and then budgies too a mix of very different types of birds.
All are very tame and I spot an old box of budgie seed... I sprinkle a little out for each.

-

Next wake....  
That was awful 'So is owning stuff'  Hu?? 
'Should have got lucid' 
No sympathy then?  'Non'  lol thanks!! 😆
It was a long very detailed dream. 
I'd been travelling with a few bags, had stopped in a mall on a bench.  I'd been tired n half asleep then I noticed my bag was open. 
I looked in and noticed my car wallet had gone.

I spotted the guy I suspected of taking it and asked him.

Was holding him by the wrist..  (Better than when you smashed someone's teeth?)  lol Inka I'd forgotten that dream!
I had a hold of the guy by his wrist, asking him to show me plx...
He had at least some of my stuff. 
I was telling him I'd give him some cash I just couldn't be arsed to cancel all my cards n stuff.
I didn't dislike him, but nether of us wanted to bk down.

We'd ended up with security who wouldn't help and the guy gave me back a laminated image of one of my cards.
The security were useless... It was one of them dreams were nothing worked. 
No pens, no phones...   Everyone was really unhelpful.

I'd need some funds to continue my journey.

I'd told the security to keep n eye while I went to find my stuff.
But while I was asking them the guy had buggered off.
Him having gone I decided to walk bk n see if I could find any of my other stuff.....
Then I realised I was also lost!
I'd tried to ask someone if I could borrow a phone but everyone just kept walking past. 
 

I'd woken myself up sobbing as I was about to cry! ...
Inka had no sympathy and reminded me we'd all jumped back to my main dream space and before the dream he'd been telling me more about human slavery.

Was going way, way back n forth in time...  

This was all linked to the other dreams. 

On another layer to this I'd been observing something else....
A new portal/gate had opening and Illth and others would be waiting.

Or I was to open it?  Hummm  

I sleep again, this time Ian's dreadlocks were on Fay, she also had a massive spider in her hair!  

'False widow dream Ren'  ??  Errr kk
I kept jumping awake too, could feel the charges like jolts in different spaces :P 

Lol one was funny as it was Inka kicking me cause I was just falling into dreams over and over n he was trying to get me to remember stuff.
I'd sat in the middle of the fire after that, it's the one outside...  One of the few I've not yet changed the colour of.   I changed it to purple too while I was listening, the others were adding different colours n metals in, Kaylo gold, I did silver, Inka added copper... Not sure about the others.
We were all there now.

Slavery going back to Roman and Greek times, Viking too.  
One of them was telling me sarcastically that's why ID chips would be good! 
Hahah was like the re-ed station and credit/karma,
human credit implementation...     Subjects like the fucking sims!!
It was going back so far....  
It was linked with land?? 

Oh yeh, the hunter thing, the stags...  
Nomads.   I didn't like settling down, this was the ownership thing??
Yes....  Elen of the ways.   They followed deer moving.   
No farming, no land.  We just moved on.

It was all to do with the concept of ownership lol owner shit! 
Hummm was more too, but it's a bit hard to remember now.

Oh hahaha  Snoozepapers  - rather than news papers... 

 

Hunter gather, wanderers...  I'd curled up in a ball in the middle of the fire, the others told me 'Ren, your with friends'  
I can't read the rest of my writing..  
I know it was to do with the Nephilim / Elohim dream.... 

Inka reminded me last year once more about that Apocrowhatsit of Jon..  I did read then forgot again.

Oh yeh...  You told me about it last halloween, but I didn't read it till spring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocryphon_of_John

It's the same as the dream from the frog split into!  Oh  Hahhaha yeh that was the dream I couldn't read the writing from!! Hahah

So it was a dream of here was sitting with the family in the front room and then I could hear croaking!  I'd looked on the floor.  The light was dim and the cats had brought in 2 massive frogs or toads! 

I think toads cause they were huge!  
I'd said to everyone in the room?   Did this happen to us once already?
They all said 'No'  I'd said ok then I must be dreaming!  
🤣

The yaldawhatever is the lion headed serpent that we tried to lead threw the labyrinth cause it was sleepwalking.
Ah... that was nov.. the least we forget!!!  


Kk thanks guys, my recall and lucidity level is shit atm.   

'Help with it?'    Yes plx....   Would be good, feel like I'm swimming in custard again 😋

'Border guards Ren'   Doorways... The frontline in the mind??  
 

Ooooo   Looped to here just before Beltain!   The frogs n same stuff. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/a-lot-just-happened-in-2-hrs-it-did-yes.html


Oh!!!   👀 Falsewidow dream was another trigger target!  'You hunt in Dreams too Ren'  
With the phone, the other dream with the phone and teeth then the spider in!!!  

The night my phone broke when Ian dropped his!!
Oooo that was linked to Halloween with Tigs mama... these are wyrd loops!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...