Monday 4 October 2021

Bugs n Epic Dance Shoes


Errr...  what
😳

'I said or take the game to another level'

 

Perspective plx...  

 

Sophia represents our co creative aspect here now?  'Close enough mouse'

 

The inherent wise dom of this planet?

 

Oh...   we each have our own!  As we pick the moment, time entry of our birth!

 

'Close enough for now...  don't try to share it Ren, what you learn ripples out'  so I see, I'm jumping reality layers...' yes but you're a big bitch too, you have a few hangers on'

So we all need to learn to level our own planet up!!

 

'Or get a hook'  Hahaha what if I want to go down?

'Then your vessel needs a bloody good anchor'  Hahaha 🤣

 

Pulling down is hard too,  'molecular level'

 

We don't want to rise alone..  and some of us 'will not leave fallen'

 

Oh human racing !!!  

'Yes mouse'  wow 

 

--

Wren 'inbetweeners, Holly cutty Wren for a reason mouse, just as the same as your Mama shoved you under an alter/altar'

 

Which DNA line oh  🤣

We are the weavers that pull the nodes bk together!!

 

'Inbetweeners,  your working bigger now ok'


--
It's like I'm invisible?  'Good bug'  Hahah  'A parasite should tread light, don't want your host to know you're onboarded'  lol whatever

'Remember what I said Ren.  Scoot... We avoid eachother for now'  

I could meet you fast first?  Plx? 

'KK quick bitch.  My space fast'  TY

 

SHIT!  'Yes!'  What is that!  'Magnetic' 

I jumped to Inka and fuck....

Was like standing in front of a black hole!  ... All my energy nodes were going crazy!
He gave me a hug n we jumped straight to Darth D as Inka told me he was best placed to close the energy flow down.
 

I was errrrr  'Isolated'  Inka vanished then I'm awake confused as to what just happend.

'Ok, now fuck off to the others?'  lol Yeh, ok.

'We both defuse, I'll find you later'   Ok... I   errrrrr

 

'Just go to your hub Ren n chill there for a bit'  

2323  Systems, ????????   & contract navigation.   I
'Caused trouble' 
Was like copper telecommunication's we have a new high tide line?? 
I was in copper wire ...    
'You're in shit Ren'  🤣  So what's new!

 

Another big stage production, we had done a performance already and were tired.
We were sitting in the wings n back stage, lots of children and animals.

Red velvet curtains the wings were big we could see the stage I was with my back to a wall watching the performance.

My lucidity was low falling in and out of dreams easily but recall and details more hazy.
I'd moved myself to the sand east of my roundhouse and was laying there just watching the tide go out, but mainly dreaming.

Racing plankton  😋 
This was odd like a tank, reminded me of snail racing but I was repelling them. 
If I put my finger into the water they all moved away from me, so I could sort of steer them. 
'Sheep Dog Ren'  Hu... Oh the gates n herding?   The magnetic thing with you, was like the opersit of when I was a wren bird above your leg?

 

'Yes, you've stuck to me before too....'   I vaguely recall.  'Find later'  kk


The other dreams were game like, Kaylo and Loci had joined me on the beach.

lol they kept playing with my tail 🤣
The dreams were game like jumping from a university/school place.

 

A wall of doorknobs all shapes and sizes and then some with keys that were like a pink/silver colour.  

Racing games that we were playing in a class room, I didn't win any was to slow.
All the games had these white glowing loot box's.

People kept getting the same epic.  It was a purple pair of shoes called 'Dance'
I was pleased for them, but I preferred to dance barefoot.

An odd dungeon crawler too the same purple shoes kept dropping from these glowing white box's  one person got 2 pairs. 

Oh yeh the school races,   I'd been in a lift too we all had a uniform, grey and school like.
Someone was telling me 'you're dirty' I'd been squirted with soapy water. 
I was saying it's ok, it's just soap?  I duno I was confused. 
Or may be they meant me! 
Astral me's often far from clean!! 🤣

Last bit was odd,  I was still just on the sand.  It was overcast but still and we were just chilling then Inka arrived with a freaking big whip thing! 

Was like a glowing Indiana Jones thing... I'd watched him at first he was dark purple n smoky.  The contrast of the sliver white glowy was interesting.

It reminded me of when I'd been in the ink drawing underworld and found people trapped by white light bars.

I was thinking about that when he hit me and said
'Come on.  Let's fight bitch!'  🙄

We don't tend to use weapons and I didn't have one so was a bit pissed at the unfair advantage. 

Then I realised that whenever he hit me it changed the skin there to a white pink glowing line! 
😂

As I was chilling in my purple Boggart form it was making me glowy zebra stripy!! 
'Kaylo had laughed at me and said you'll be able to add the pink silver to your purple flames now Ren'  😆 
I'm sure there would have been a different way to learn that!!  But the glowing pink silver zebra stripes do look kind of funky ... Next time I'm manifesting something long n poky!

--

Oooo Pink stripes and pink checks??
The pink checks, like Gate's
trews that had tickets on.

 

Also that was the colour of the shirt that guy had on that tried to rape me, when I was still blue Boggart form?
 

A group of modern people arrived they look jarringly out of place in this medieval scene, they are 
dressed smart/casual with jeans, shirts and white trainers. 
I grab the other female and push her towards the side door and out of the inn. We get out into 
the open and I think we've escaped when one of the men grabs me, he's tall with well cut dark 
hair his shirt is pink/blue/yellow checked. 
He growls at me 'I HATE YOUR TYPE' the female monk flees and the male pushes me round the 
side of the inn towards a stable face down into the hay and starts to rape me... It takes me a 
second or two to shift but I leave that reality and find myself in the alleyway of a large city. 
I orientate myself quite quickly this time I'm slightly more human looking I still have blue skin, 
large eyes and tail and my arms legs and fingers are long in proportion to my body. Ears and 
teeth are still pointy too, I manifest some clothing and look around.


How come my dragons not the same colour as my Impy thing? 
'Catching up Ren'  Haha  my dragons not stripy either...'Yeh, she's less fun to fight with!'  😛

Can I revisit that inn?  Who were them modern people??
  'I'll get back to you on that, Run for now' 
Hummm  Blue, Pink, Yellow.  This is to do with the tesseract cubes andhyperspace?  The colours are the different folding layers??? 
'Will show in sleep'  kk

Ann too another sister, she was in the dream... She took over and collapse the cabin? 
Another with Dementia they are mainly in the astral
'Yes' 
'Run Ren'  kk
 

'Nice Ren, now the heart shaped coin  dream'

 

I had no neck... jaja the hut.. jabberwocky  - dementia too...

All them Aunties Christened in the vorpal blade Church. 

 

The dream with the castle n coach 'Inka bus 😈'  Hahaha

I thought incubus were ment to have sex with people not stuff them on questionable coach trips!!
'Wishful thinking Bitch'  😆

People were being given one of 2 weapons..  oh the females were!

 

Weaponised emotion?  'You were on a different mission'  3 pronged attack stuff? 

Trident - 3 eyes...   what the glass in the mental hospital?

 

Duno need to look it up it had a diamond on.  Oh the door locks were crown pound?  The gate on the 2 copper penny's? 

'Next level mouse, keep running'  kk

 

 

707

 

The track im listening to we fly free like a paper plane, plane directly above too.


Bowing 707 ? A plane? Bowing..

 

'Getting your geomancy back Ren?'  Hahahah at least its not pizza rock 🤣

 

Malicos hub..  he told me house of the rising sun.  I'd asked which one.

Its current? 

Always moving like the land at the top of the faraway tree? 

 

My space hub is Aquarius?

 

'Recap the dreams Ren, you need to recall more awake again'

 
Oh the 2 Pennys dreams, it had them masks my bro was waring the other night!  And Darth Dad teatching another Ren!  


Oh the doors in the psych hospital were tridant too!


Along with Crown pound! 


On a ward with Inka a few doors down and an Elizabeth oppersit  The Em, she'd just left 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...