Thursday 9 September 2021

Gravity


I'd gone to the others again where I'd left them last night... We are just below a temple complex somewhere in South America.
I'd wanted to be sure they would not hurt Kaylo in anyway and they said it was fine...  As I was playing moon/illusion - I would be his scapegoat.
We were mainly colours...  Like at the end of May, lots of dreams seems to be jumping round to here atm.
Colours are slightly different this time though.
Kaylo is Gold, Leon light shiny grey.. 
I'm that kind of errr lilac iridescent, Inka dark purple close to black. DarthDad his usual very dark green, purple.  Illeth was orange/red/yellow an Malico an almost blue black with Loci a lighter blue/green.
We were weaving the twisty light n dark smoke like colours round.
So my dreams were strange on many layers.

The one I recall best was fun.
Was an odd kind of hub, it had a nuclear power source and a gravity grid or something.
I'd turned down the gravity cause I wanted to play.
This was really good fun, floating.. Bumping into stuff n pushing off.
Different from flying.
Then there was this alarm going of and there was an issue with the reactor and I realised It was my fault.
I'd been screwing with the gravity....   (This stuff looked amazing!)
Cause it was my fault I had to go fix it! 
I didn't want to cause but made myself go in to fix it, I knew I had to re set it for this crazy silver ball with stuff moving around it to float at just the right height so it could interact with the other equipment around it.

Me fucking about with the gravity had borked this... And then the reactor had gone odd.
I was trying to sort my mess out and had mended it then woke up!

Inka??  'Come now Ren it's 303'  Oh yeh, so it is...

Maps next but like grid squares like shipping routs but not just flat.
They were blue... It reminded me of a larger version of that odd desert map stuff that was on a dream phone.
One cargo like rout said 'Older Brother's go here' ??

China was going to 'declare' war I think but no one knew what or where.... We were waiting to see.

Next I'm with bill gates again and he's waring the strangest freaking pants!
Like checked golf trews in pink but instead of checked squares are tear of tickets.
They were rippling in the wind, one side shiny the other not.

He was sitting in a errr kind of deckchair it was to do with space travel, and around us were a large group of hummmm.
Perhaps Polynesian or Maori?    Attractive, dark skin n wavy dark hair, familiar though I duno why, we were all having a chat. 


Next up was odd...  I knew I was dreaming with all the crew but was mainly sharing with Inka, still just below ground level in South America.

The last dream was of hahahah there were giant hippos!  Like 6 meters long!
I had the giggles cause there shits were massive.
kinda territorial too :P 

Also a monkey that someone had removed from it's family, I was seeing it in a hospital ward.  Hum and a guy confessing to taking it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...