Friday 24 September 2021

School Room

I found myself in a very old school house it was a little like an old church...
High ceiling stone window frames and leaded windows.

 

It was lit by 2 stone fireplaces one at each side....  
The walls had been rendered and painted a bright sunny orange but the render was old and crumbling and we were redecorating.

I recall being a bit daunted by how high the walls were.

It seemed like a primary class with the bright colours and rugs by the fires.

As we were checking to see what parts of the walls were sound the render crumbling off was revealing all kinds of older stuff.

 Latin or Greek writing was engraved in the stone work all over the place along with odd art works and tapestries.

I was taking photo reference of an amazing twisted silver necklace and some impossibly tiny bead worked choker that had on it the Scottish thistle.

The necklace was I duno...   How it was made, they were both very old.

We were deciding on a new colour too I'd agreed on the sky blue but I preferred the warmer orange.

The art work on the walls was protected by some very old security system.
As we had moved it to redecorate the system had been triggered.

We were unsure what would turn up to protect it.

 
I'd woken but landed back in the same dream, place... The décor had changed now, and the same room was now covered in dark wood panelling up to waste height. 


It also now had rows of dark wood desks, again I was there painting! 
It was much less cosy and bright...   I'd been given a blue grey errr slate like colour and had covered one wall of the wood panels and started on a large dark wood sideboard thing as the paint ran out.





When I wake again I'd once more been in the same room painting.
I'd been about to wash my paintbrush but Malico was standing in front of me and had just slapped me!
I was pissed off and about to hit him back when I realised while not manifest Inka was right behind me - he'd mentally showed me if I attacked I'd be on the deck before I knew it!
I'd kind of used to being stalked in dreams now and so I'd asked him mentally confused what he was protecting Malico for!
It was Malico that answered laughing at me and told me
'He's not Ren, he'd protecting you from yourself'   Humph......  

I duno why Malico hit me....
🤔    'That's why you shouldn't hit him back Ren!'  🙄 Pfffff  Oh.... Eh?  It was to do with the security system we triggered??  I don't get it?? 

I'd wondered if Leon would take me bk and help me read the Latin or other writing and he did meet me there, but instead we went outside where I fell asleep under a big Ash tree.
But a car going past woke me before I fell to far into another dream. 


Oh yeh...   The room had changed again slightly too as there was now a corridor too and it was more like an old Victorian school, with windows to high to see out of.  
Inka had manifested now too and was sitting on a table in the room watching and smoking.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...