Wednesday 1 September 2021

Large White Lab

Wake at 333

I'd been in a large complex, white lab coats and large travellators.
No windows, it reminded me of a hub.. Them off white plastic walls.
This was on a ground floor or just below.  

Very self contained, it had it's own supermarket/store.

I didn't recognise any of the brands. 

It was modern but also had a 50/60's feel.
I was pretty lucid as I could teleport yet the dreams are still so deep and involved
It's hard for me to make notes to help my waking recall.

I revisit this same dream on and off all night.
There was an issue with an alarm system and also some of the lighting.
A specific type of bulb.

Jack & Steve were there, both being questioned.

At another point I'd been moving along a dark enclosed motorway.
All the cars slowing as there was suddenly children and toys in the road.

We reached a blockade were people were being pulled for questioning here too.

It was linked to the same large hub... There was the sense it was a reality gone wrong.
Outside wasn't safe... The hubs were linked.

I was glad to be dreaming with Inka again...  Darth Dad was pissed at him now,

But neither will tell me why.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...