Friday 17 September 2021

Wet Mouse


Why did you call me sausage 😒?

'I called you silly sausage' yeh.. why?

'Just remember it Ren, I'm more real than you think and what I tell you has meaning'

The jewel..Jane, the flea in my ear..Ender?

'Yep, keep reading'

 

So many odd 'read it!'  Hahaha I am!
You keep  interrupting
'And you can't turn me off!😈'
Hahaha 🤣

Suppose not.....

Do all scapegoats have horns?

'Most of them listen'   Hahaha is that different to hearing?

'Obviously mouse'  OK I'll read 😛
 

'Stop saying my name Ren, you sound like Zak back when he used to drive you mad'
🤣

'Form your question and ask it, also write it cause you can't recall the instant shit'

Yeh so it seems... 
When I rebirthed myself...I made an egg...  'You made many things' 

-


I got woken early by a car alarm, I'd been dreaming with Inka it was interesting but I wasn't lucid enough to recall the alarm had broken the flow of the dream.
'Lay down'  Errr   Oh yeh,

Oh yeh....  We'd been on many layers, I was going back into it easily we were healing but it was fractured...

We were being observed too and someone had asked me if it was always like that.
I'd told them 'It can be, but often it's a bit more trainspotting....' while giving them the mental image of that shit filled sheet!  

I couldn't see Inka as he wasn't manifested but I could hear him chuckling..

It reminded me of this dream where Leon was teaching a class a class and then Inka had whispered to me at the back!  And we all woke up laughing.

 

Loci arrived to dream share too, we were I duno someplace bright green, sort of jungle like but all I recall is the green and I was small.   A mouse mainly but sometimes an imp thing.

The next dream was similar I felt like I was getting cleaned from inside with a toilet brush! :D 

Next time I wake it's the same kind of stuff... This time it was a tawny owl screeching right outside the window.    It felt like I was being pulled out of a long pipe or tube.


An image of Zak in a pale blue dressing gown, it had a hood n stars that glowed.

The musician's of Bremen??  Errr I duno the story, them animals though that stand on eachother.
Only they were inside eachother like Russian dolls. 

Oh Jo & Jon... 

This was odd we all had a hold of eachother like a tug o war... 

But they were holding on with there fingers shoved up n threw there noses!   Like errr bull rings :P

Was kind of squeamish.

A white plastic tub filled with sealife, alive seaweed and coral... But the cats were using it as a pee box too and I had to keep refilling it with fresh salt water.

It had a moss ball in there too.
Then someone had popped in a small wooden mouse house and shells n stuff.
I'd not noticed for a while n then taken them out reaching in I'd found a sleepy wet mouse! 
😆

I'd explained to someone else cat's like to pee in that box... And if mice sleep to long under water they might drown.
The mouse looked unimpressed at being wet n smelly and I dried it of while it pulled faces at me.
Then it cried a tear of blood, I wiped it with my finger.

Oh Loci was a kid!
🤣 'Yes, so were you'  Oh was I??  Hahah  ok..  Didn't know that, suppose we were the same size. 

We had fallen asleep and he was laying on a bit of paper with a name on.  Yuki I think it was.... We had been watching Japanese cartoons and he'd told me 'Time for my nap and crashed out'

 

An amazing bathroom renovation, it was a large house in Scotland, a guest house I suppose.
Some people had come to tile it but they had installed a huge spar like swimming pool.  Round the outsides were various washing stations. 

I remember thinking it would be amazing in the winter when we were snowed in.

 

I herd that Scottish voice that keeps talking to me again too....

 

'What out she wor was non of your ken, but know a fire blazes within'  ??
I was seeing an image of errr was a bit like Fireboy n Ice girl...  Oh there was a dream were they were being upgraded to 3d? 

 

At 616 I wake and haha  I'd been a mouse on the shoulder of a big dancing bear.  
It was grey n stood up tall, reminded me of that one in the jungle book...  We were goofing around...  'They spoke to you too but you'd not wake enough to write it down' 

Oh....  Errr I was in a spine too, the white I forget it's name the membrane that covered the bone periosteum.. Also something about Biden.
I'd been a mouse most of the night sitting on either Loci or Inka apart from when wanted to merge with me then I'd changed to be more imp like...   I know I was very floppy n dreamy.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...