Monday 6 September 2021

Tilted


- Yday....

'Talk to me witch'

You're at my back again?  'And in your ear'  oh lol I asked you about that this morning then I read it in the speaker 4 the dead book! 'Magic Hu?'

Flea in my ear was my left?

'It was' you prefer being at my left?

'Depends mouse if I'm at your back or front'


Oh yeh or upside down

I want you Inka...
'Bitch, I know what you need way better than you do and it's rarely what you think you want'  Smart arse....
---
'Hydrate Ren, Then read or come and play with me'  Ooooo?  'Yeh'  
Ok, What?  Where?

'You'll have fun trouble.  Your still on clean up, can clean up after me'   Haha  kk

Prawns and Shells again?  'Yeh Ren, before you left Shadow slept at your back'   ?  Hu?

'I rolled n wrapped you up... last night you emerged again'   Oh yeh... Then I'd red the Enders game cocoon..
I popped out of that when I turned inside out?
' The snail with the broken Shell...Spirals Mouse, you go round and round'
You were a clown fish
😋  'Come here'  Ok... 

-
A huge long dream I'm in a world... Non human, I'd gone with Loci and Inka, but we were in role.. All siblings and a strange species.
Oh yeh... We'd gone from my main dream space - moving in the water.
Out the in the Burn, then into the sea flowing South.

They were telling me bugs came first from the sea, life from sea....

 

Inka my recalls shit?  'Do you mean to say please?'  lol Yeh, I can recall if I shut my eyes n jump bk... Not bring to wake though.
'I recall mouse'   Help plx?  'Join my awareness Ren'   TY.

Back in the same world we are living just above n below ground...  Bug like
My writing is crap as it was so different and hard to bring back.

Me n Inka had been black n white we were fighting there for friction n energy,

We helped with balance too...
But then we both changed to purple as I merged with him cause my recall was so crap.
There it made sense, but the more I awake the less sense and less I could bring back.

Next with Inka was odd very detailed visions.

Kuwait Airport... but what I was looking at was a small military airport.

A Huge tree with a fall of apples under it, yet it looked more like an oak tree... The sun is setting and the apples are broken under it from the fall, bruised n brow.

A slag heap or a landfill it was vast and covered in blue plastic....
The 3 visions were part of a plot for sale??

-
Another dream of a strange place with a blue and white cave, a stand up female comedian with pink hair was too loud.
I follow two females down a flight of stairs one has trouble to walk.

-
Inka now wtf are we dreaming?  
I was back at that strange place again, with the tunnels were we were not human. 
Inka had told me we were moving on... And I'd told him OK but started crying.

He asked me why I was crying I told him 'The Windmill'  
He instantly understood....   Said 'Don't worry, I'll have it dismantled and packed'

I'd thanked him as it had been my mothers!?  It was all I had left now?  

He tells me 'It's one of 3. I will make sure they are all moved and we take them who can rebuild' 
????   'Come back Ren' 
That was the Mouse and Windmill dreams and harvest?  And Where's Loci?
 'Still with you too Ren'     I'm confused?

'you usually are'
Help me understand then Plx??   
'Lay Still' 

Eh??   My Mam's Birthday and the 2 kids all the 19th of Sept...   This is just before Autumn Equinox??  
'Hamlets Mill Ren, Re-Read the Spring Equinox dream, Also the Kali Dream please... Along with other windmill dreams today'  mmm ok.
'And jump back to Loci stay with him till I tell you otherwise' 

The Overseers??
 'Stay there Ren. A bit at a time'    Planet 9??   'Go to Loci Bitch!' 

Wow
👀
So Loci kept bugging me to roll over!   I'd been looking out of the window at Orion and I'd got up cause I'd forgotten the bright star ...   Beetlejuice 🐞 ... Then I'd noticed Planet 9 marked on the starwalker app..

I see Etruscan tunnels and then the underground Enders game tunnels and then I remember my Roundhouse hub and how we made the tunnels under it last year.
Inka had started
digging the floor there and I'd asked him wtf he was doing.... But then I just chewed threw it like a massive worm, while he was telling me fairystorys.

Anyhooo   Loci was getting impatient which is unlike him... He reminded me Inka was the only one who would attack me
🙄
It made me laugh as I never fight with Loci then he reminded me he fights like me but he's faster! 
🤣
So I roll over to the side he asked and connect in.

I feel energy flow, Inka behind someplace distant.   Then I'd missed Malico and thought 'Jupiter' I'd asked Loci but he just showed me Aquarius

Saturn and Jupiter in the house again...  Jupiter more recently bk then I feel the ecliptic run threw me but it's down my midline.  Splitting my brain and being in half the veil/symmetry. 

Loci is helping.. Then I recalled last night they had told me Ian was linked to Malico and Jupiter.... He was in front of me where Loci had wanted me to face.

'Dream with the quest giver Ren, from Christmas'  Ok... When Malico gave me the sky cloth??   'Yes'   Ok...   WTF?

'Come back Ren'  My head feels all over   'Roll over again'

Hummm when I'd re-birthed myself after Midsummer... Bugs can be either? 
'Or Both' kk

555
'Yeh, Get up'  lol kk   'You know where to go n why?  Told you Saturday'   Mmm  kk OMW. 
Wow... That was the amber bug too!!   I didn't realise it was so long since I'd danced there. 





Oak and Ash...   It was by the Oak tree, no Ash here.  
The planetary axis's?  Jupiter's Wobble is like Sol's?? 

'Correct Mouse'   Hello Leon...    Hummmm
Uranus why is that on it's side??   Planet 9..
Where dose that fit? 
'Keep asking Ren, we like questions'   :P   Curiosity hu!
'Good job your don't mind getting killed Ren'  I'm not a cat...

 OOoo   other Equinox More bugs..... 

Oh here....

Prawn Ramen noodles... that's a word in Speaker for the Dead..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...